Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 5633
-
01-07-25 23:02 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 57L2
L2 is available in the metro area and I'm not the man. Just a normal dude with an average dick. Find a place / masseuse you like where you can get L1 on the first visit, then develop a business relationship. It helps if you are willing to return services.
Originally Posted by Mtfrancis763
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 15:22 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 198I'm certain it's not the Roseville location. That one has been discusses up and down as legit only. I'm thinking OP meant Sunshine in Burnsville. I have no intel about them, and I'd also be interested to know.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 16:39 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 700I am not ready to totally give up the goods on who and where. But this has been a staple of mine for years. They love it, but a few immediately hop on the table when I show and I had to become more selective on offering. I don't want to pay to work, then only get my last 2 o minutes.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
BUt it works!
-
01-05-25 12:03 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 127Trudys
See my post #4305 posted 9/16/2024.
Originally Posted by WalkMyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 09:49 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 700The the one by car wash 2nd floor? HMU let me know.
Originally Posted by WalkMyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 06:52 #4668Regular Member

Posts: 16Trudys
Anyone visit since the relocation? Was never anything special but it was a conveniently located L1 for me.
-
01-03-25 09:11 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 700Cat Peterson Studio 19 Bare Is Beautiful in MG she does a fairly good job, I had to help get him engorged to get better removal. I offered the help. She was fine with it and giggled but strict legit. Kinda cute.
Originally Posted by WalkMyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 05:15 #4666Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for the information. I also like to get manzillian waxes. Fridleys out the way but I was wondering if there were any other providers besides Sarah and Monika. I started out with Monika but I left her for Sarah, guess I'll stick to what I know.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 13:40 #4665Regular Member

Posts: 16Sunshine
New talent at sunshine. Wouldn't really call it talent but you know what I mean. Taller lady still there BTW. Going to miss the older one, she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty and have a little fun. Guess I'll have to find a new local spot for my PM.
-
01-02-25 13:08 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 40What would be the best place or places to go to get a steamy session?
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 12:21 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 185Sunflower
Standard MN service. It is a one woman shop, Nana. She is older, average looking. She has a good attitude, always acts happy to see you.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
She had a girl from LA working there last year Eva. She went back to LA before Thanksgiving, but told me she would be back in January.
It is not the place for a really steamy session. It is a place to get a good massage, by AMP standards with a little extra fun. I like it, because I get along well with both Nana and Eva.
-
01-02-25 11:32 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 79This one is new to me so I am curious. I assume the standard MN service, but how is the staff?
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 11:25 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 198Some mongers have reported Healing Foot Spa. It's an all curtains joint with 1 lady who provides HE. Not my personal cup of tea, but to each their own. Sounds like there are also legit normal customers that go there too. Very odd place LOL.
Originally Posted by Cermic1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 10:27 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 185Near WBL
Sunflower in North St Paul is a solid choice. It is in the rotation of places I go to regularly.
Originally Posted by Cermic1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 09:33 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 700I tried suggest you do not.
Do not get a Wax at LotusSpa in Fridley.
A) Painful.
B) small language barrier, so didn't get what I wanted.
C) no way she is trained.
D) although the massaging to get jr more "full" for better hair removal, did not lead to anything else.
E) did I mention Painful! If you like a gloved hand filled with wax, that is not only applying and pulling the hair be my guess. You may yell "Kelly Clarkson" and other expletives!
Stay with Jen, or Sarah at Vita. Even the Brazillian Waxing Studio in Brooklyn Park is superior and much cheaper. Vita is my preferred, as always get ushered into the next room for a hhr massage.











Reply With Quote




