Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 582 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 8719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7714

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Alexis is a waste of time. When I tried to see her, she seemed to have anxiety. Say she's got an open day, then all of a sudden she's busy. When I finally set up a meet, she wouldn't give me the room number and met outside. She took me to the room. Then she asked all kinds of questions. Asking where I live, what street, my real name, to see my I'd. Obviously, I wasn't going to do that. She then said she wasn't feeling good about it and asked me to leave. Honestly, she saved me. She hides her face in her ads unless you search way back. Below is what she looked like in ads from 2018 and 2019. Probably weathered from habits if she's 40's, but probably older now. The pics in her current ads aren't her. If you're expecting to get that, you'll be shocked when you get there.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-781-6425
    Quote Originally Posted by GShadowMan07  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Heard about Alexis' head game and decided to find out myself. I was surprised about how horrid her appearance was. To describe her, she resembled the deformed creature from the movie 300. The lights were dim so I couldn't get a good look but I noticed her hump and markings on her body. She also kept sniffing as if she was fighting a cold. I'm sorry, I love head but I draw the line on a sick female Quasimodo. Told her I forgot my wallet and left. I don't judge on anyone, but if you get get past her exterior then enjoy yourself. Not for me tho.
    I went to see her before and reported on her yet peeps are still interested. Maybe due to lack of talent out there she's stating to look like a diamond for some. I attached one of her older ad pics that show her face. Her face is also on her banner pic on her OF page.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...w/206804776591
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8166.jpg‎   IMG_8167.jpg‎   IMG_8168.jpg‎  

  2. #7713

    Alexis

    Hello everyone,

    Heard about Alexis' head game and decided to find out myself. I was surprised about how horrid her appearance was. To describe her, she resembled the deformed creature from the movie 300. The lights were dim so I couldn't get a good look but I noticed her hump and markings on her body. She also kept sniffing as if she was fighting a cold. I'm sorry, I love head but I draw the line on a sick female Quasimodo. Told her I forgot my wallet and left. I don't judge on anyone, but if you get get past her exterior then enjoy yourself. Not for me tho.

  3. #7712
    I am not joking. Happened last year and was shocked myself. I am not the right person to ask for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    That's all I can say because I did not expect to see this.

    If you know please provide more information because this is no joke.

  4. #7711
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Emma Every.
    Also Emma bunny.

    I'm wondering about this info since the person must have created the account for just this. They have one post. If true maybe they knew her well but don't want to out themselves. Could also be a provider who knew her. Either way I hope it's a joke. If not it would be nice to just know how. Again I only saw her once but I know others had a repor with her.

  5. #7710
    Yes, Emma Every.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Is this this girl who used have Emma Every as her name? I remember her photos.

  6. #7709

    I hope this is just a bad joke

    That's all I can say because I did not expect to see this.

    If you know please provide more information because this is no joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickHunter  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she has passed away.

  7. #7708
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Wait, seriously?! How?
    Yea would want to see details or an obit here on this one.

  8. #7707

    Emma

    Is this this girl who used have Emma Every as her name? I remember her photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Wait, seriously?! How?

  9. #7706
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickHunter  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she has passed away.
    Wait, seriously?! How?

  10. #7705
    Unfortunately, she has passed away.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Emma (Milford, Bridgeport, New Haven)?

    Her ads have been gone for a while now.

  11. #7704

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    I connected with Alexis in Milford for probably the best BBJ I've had this year.

    The good: All in all, a positive experience, from meeting me outside to go up to her room together, to having a very decent body in person (better than pics). I thought her face would be more busted in person based on some of her pics, but overall better than expected. After some hugging and making out to warm up, she invited me to get naked with her in bed. She gave me a deliberate, sensual, high level BBJ, including plenty of ball licking, until I exploded deep into her throat. I wouldn't mind banging her little body, but the cost of entry is double the BBJ, which doesn't make sense given how great her head game was at getting me off.

    The bad: Her boob job, and that's pretty much it.

    Play safe and Happy New Year! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/583147891391
    I met her in Stamford. Easy enough to schedule over text. Wasn't ready when I arrived. Made me wait 45 mins with updates every 10-15 mins about something else taking her time. Wanted me to get smokes, then condoms. Declined both. I'm not some girl's errand boy, I'm here clean, showered, shaved, and fresh all on time. Lets have fun and forget the time wasting BS. I get upstairs. Sparse room, she was clearly living there for a week or two at a time. Hunched over and lots of talking to herself and mumbling. Nice girl and felt safe, but was not turned on AT ALL. There was no foreplay or teasing, nothing to get me interested. She was mentally shot, the drug use was apparent, and she couldn't hold a conversation. I gave her donation for the hour, I think it was $$? She had to seriously work to get me even semi, I closed my eyes and questioned my life choices that had gotten me to this point. Mustered all my will to reach completion which she swallowed it all down. Props to her. I immediately got dressed and ready to cut my losses. To her credit she said I can't pay this much and leave so quick, and gave me back I think 1. 4. I pocketed it and ran.

    Seeing her scarred me. It was one of those visits that the whole drive home is radio off, window cracked open and 30 degrees out, staring off at the horizon as the open road unfolds and the entire time you're in a daze, shocked at your own depravity and how downright disgusting rock bottom feels. FML never again. I saw her after seeing an earlier, very positive review, and could not stop thinking how someone else could find anything about the experience worthwhile. I would not repeat with my worst enemy's dick. She's nice enough of a person, but disgusting pale, bruised body. Tits are wrecked and rock hard, misshapen. And I'm a dude who loves even a bad boobjob. The drugs have rotted her mentally that fucking someone in a group home would entail more stimulating conversation.

    I mean no offense to any reviewer that likes her. But good lord can we all at least be honest about the drug use, hunched back, gross tits, distended stomach, pale skin and random bruising?

  12. #7703

    Any input on this provider ?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cherry-l...-haven-1077429

    Has anyone seen this provider? She sent me screenshots of her only 2 reviews on EM but they seem suspicious.

    My 99% sense is that it's a scam profile because she also asked for deposit.

  13. #7702

    Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/baddianna I have her only fans link as well.

  14. #7701

    Anyone know her seen her on stg?

    https://onlyfans.com/baddiianna Seen her pop a few times only have her only fans still anyone know her?

  15. #7700
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Emma (Milford, Bridgeport, New Haven)?

    Her ads have been gone for a while now.
    Was wondering this myself actually. I saw her right before the ads disappeared for the first time. I will corroborate another guys experience of a very intense odor. Had me worried. Aside that I thought she was def a better looking girl and a lot of fun. Or would have been if not for the smell. Her absence has me wondering if the odor was linked to something else health wise and she's either laying low or worse. Perhaps she saw the couple reviews and is letting things fizzle out before she returns?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape