Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 582 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 8725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have a pic of her? Easier to put a face to the name.
    This is a picture of Emma.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images.jpeg‎  

  2. #7719
    Played some Asian red roof roulette today and came up a winner. Got a tiny little thing that took an absolute pounding total damage 120. Digits ended in 8993.

  3. #7718

    Emma Every

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since 2022, and I agree, she had great personality and was very professional.

    It is possible that she was on addictive, strong pain medication due to her neck injury from years back.
    Has anyone have a pic of her? Easier to put a face to the name.

  4. #7717
    I haven't seen her since 2022, and I agree, she had great personality and was very professional.

    It is possible that she was on addictive, strong pain medication due to her neck injury from years back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    I think for the most part the guys here are just wondering if they should be "worried". After just meeting her that one time I'd assume it was sadly an OD or related to being under the influence. She was def on something when I met her but not incoherent. Like I said I was actually waiting to see if she would eventually post again to give her another shot to see if she had fixed her ""issue". I thought she was actually really fun and had a great personality. Very sad. Luckily everything in my situation was covered and tbh it ended with me finishing myself for "reasons". Well that one reason.

  5. #7716
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickHunter  [View Original Post]
    I am not joking. Happened last year and was shocked myself. I am not the right person to ask for details.
    I think for the most part the guys here are just wondering if they should be "worried". After just meeting her that one time I'd assume it was sadly an OD or related to being under the influence. She was def on something when I met her but not incoherent. Like I said I was actually waiting to see if she would eventually post again to give her another shot to see if she had fixed her ""issue". I thought she was actually really fun and had a great personality. Very sad. Luckily everything in my situation was covered and tbh it ended with me finishing myself for "reasons". Well that one reason.

  6. #7715
    Oh my goodness, Deb must be a super model compared to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her before and reported on her yet peeps are still interested. Maybe due to lack of talent out there she's stating to look like a diamond for some. I attached one of her older ad pics that show her face. Her face is also on her banner pic on her OF page.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...w/206804776591

  7. #7714

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Alexis is a waste of time. When I tried to see her, she seemed to have anxiety. Say she's got an open day, then all of a sudden she's busy. When I finally set up a meet, she wouldn't give me the room number and met outside. She took me to the room. Then she asked all kinds of questions. Asking where I live, what street, my real name, to see my I'd. Obviously, I wasn't going to do that. She then said she wasn't feeling good about it and asked me to leave. Honestly, she saved me. She hides her face in her ads unless you search way back. Below is what she looked like in ads from 2018 and 2019. Probably weathered from habits if she's 40's, but probably older now. The pics in her current ads aren't her. If you're expecting to get that, you'll be shocked when you get there.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-781-6425
    Quote Originally Posted by GShadowMan07  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Heard about Alexis' head game and decided to find out myself. I was surprised about how horrid her appearance was. To describe her, she resembled the deformed creature from the movie 300. The lights were dim so I couldn't get a good look but I noticed her hump and markings on her body. She also kept sniffing as if she was fighting a cold. I'm sorry, I love head but I draw the line on a sick female Quasimodo. Told her I forgot my wallet and left. I don't judge on anyone, but if you get get past her exterior then enjoy yourself. Not for me tho.
    I went to see her before and reported on her yet peeps are still interested. Maybe due to lack of talent out there she's stating to look like a diamond for some. I attached one of her older ad pics that show her face. Her face is also on her banner pic on her OF page.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...w/206804776591
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8166.jpg‎   IMG_8167.jpg‎   IMG_8168.jpg‎  

  8. #7713

    Alexis

    Hello everyone,

    Heard about Alexis' head game and decided to find out myself. I was surprised about how horrid her appearance was. To describe her, she resembled the deformed creature from the movie 300. The lights were dim so I couldn't get a good look but I noticed her hump and markings on her body. She also kept sniffing as if she was fighting a cold. I'm sorry, I love head but I draw the line on a sick female Quasimodo. Told her I forgot my wallet and left. I don't judge on anyone, but if you get get past her exterior then enjoy yourself. Not for me tho.

  9. #7712
    I am not joking. Happened last year and was shocked myself. I am not the right person to ask for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    That's all I can say because I did not expect to see this.

    If you know please provide more information because this is no joke.

  10. #7711
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Emma Every.
    Also Emma bunny.

    I'm wondering about this info since the person must have created the account for just this. They have one post. If true maybe they knew her well but don't want to out themselves. Could also be a provider who knew her. Either way I hope it's a joke. If not it would be nice to just know how. Again I only saw her once but I know others had a repor with her.

  11. #7710
    Yes, Emma Every.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Is this this girl who used have Emma Every as her name? I remember her photos.

  12. #7709

    I hope this is just a bad joke

    That's all I can say because I did not expect to see this.

    If you know please provide more information because this is no joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickHunter  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she has passed away.

  13. #7708
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Wait, seriously?! How?
    Yea would want to see details or an obit here on this one.

  14. #7707

    Emma

    Is this this girl who used have Emma Every as her name? I remember her photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Wait, seriously?! How?

  15. #7706
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickHunter  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she has passed away.
    Wait, seriously?! How?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape