Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22828
    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    Never send any deposit prior to the visit. I have seen many providers all over the US and the good ones don't ask for a deposit. Its typically the scammers and bait and switch that wants deposits. Even for Tryst or other dating sites I ask them to waive the deposit if they have one and most of the time they are accommodating after a quick FaceTime verification.
    Going to play Devil's Advocate on the deposit thing in general, not pertaining to anyone mentioned in your post. I never ask for a deposit, Unless you have absolutely nobody to vouch for you as a reference. And then it's $50. You got to understand where we are coming from too. I don't want to give my address to just any Joe Schmo who isn't even serious about meeting, just wants to whack off down the street. Trust me. There's more of those than you think. I much prefer a reference any day. But if not, a deposit, if not. No go.

  2. #22827

    Fanview bypass?

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Lisa Marie to see who was available in the Grand Rapids area as I heard here that she was going to soon start a nationwide tour (good for her business, truly). She connected me with "Navy". Now to start, I've seen the CJ that every raves about and that has an Advertisers account on here, and she reminds me of CJ. Very spirited deepthroat bbj with gag and energetic CFS. Absolute opposite of "dead fish". This girl gets in. To. It. Colour me impressed. From a passionate cowgirl, to a grinding, moaning mish, to a deep doggy. This girl took every inch and asked for more. Vocal. Cool. Local. YMMV. That said, I'll recommend you check out Lisa Marie's roster when you get a chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/337955714988
    I'd love to meet them but I don't want to sign up for yet another thing. Any chance of a phone number??

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  3. #22826
    First report: Had an outcall with "Sexiest Goddess" tonight — good vibe, quite talkative once we were relaxing. She said she doesn't see people too often and I believe her. Pretty sexy getting it on with a girl as tall as her, she's 6'1, with a nice full chest and pierced nipples she let me take my time with. Seemed to honestly enjoy that. More of a tummy than in the photos, but nice chest and ass to make up for it. After wrapping my face in her boobs for a while, she stripped down and told me to get comfortable and gave an alright but committed BBJ. She rode me a while which felt super good, clean shaven and fresh smelling, which is a big plus for me. Flipped her around and even after going at it for a while she still smelled good enough to rim for a bit before hitting her hard from the back and finishing. I'm 5'9 so I found going from behind to be pretty hot, full handfuls of cushion, felt great. She laughed and said I wore her out and she needed a shower and bounced - 250 out the door, had a nice time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/876541380622

  4. #22825

    Lisa Marie / Bambi: Navy

    Contacted Lisa Marie to see who was available in the Grand Rapids area as I heard here that she was going to soon start a nationwide tour (good for her business, truly). She connected me with "Navy". Now to start, I've seen the CJ that every raves about and that has an Advertisers account on here, and she reminds me of CJ. Very spirited deepthroat bbj with gag and energetic CFS. Absolute opposite of "dead fish". This girl gets in. To. It. Colour me impressed. From a passionate cowgirl, to a grinding, moaning mish, to a deep doggy. This girl took every inch and asked for more. Vocal. Cool. Local. YMMV. That said, I'll recommend you check out Lisa Marie's roster when you get a chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/337955714988

  5. #22824

    Stacy? Mixed comms

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. My visit was communicated entirely through text. Maybe she was having an off day?

    On an unrelated note;.

    I meant to mention that I had also tried to reach out to Stacey to get rates about a week ago. First attempt, I even used her preferred "script" and got no response. Second time I just asked for rates. Got a response, but instead of answering, she asked if I was trying to see her right then and there, then ghosted when I said no. For someone that recognized that her comms were a major detriment to her business, she doesn't seem to really have improved much there. She's definitely cute, but not making a great first impression.

    I remember only ever seeing one report about her that confirmed she is at least legit, but If anyone has had any experiences with her more recently or even just have basic info about her rates and incall, feel free to reach out to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/192511978178
    I attempted yesterday but no luck. We worked out a plan for incall bbjcim special. But the responses had lengthy delays. I assumed she was with other clients. I get to her place and she asked my to wait. It was 15 or 20 minutes so I told her I was leaving and drove off. She replied saying her roommates came home, could only do a cardate. She even offered a discount for the inconvenience which was sweet of her. I had already set up with a plan b at that point so I wasn't turning around. I plan to try again later this week though.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  6. #22823
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try for you. Ha. Made arrangements tonight and was in the car. That is when she hit me with the request for paypal or cashapp as verification. She certainly could be legit but in my experience. No legit provider asks for that. Unless maybe they are on tryst.

    Anyways. She was 1 of 3 strikes I had tonight. Not a great hunt.

    Thanks, let us know if you have luck.

    Dj.
    Never send any deposit prior to the visit. I have seen many providers all over the US and the good ones don't ask for a deposit. Its typically the scammers and bait and switch that wants deposits. Even for Tryst or other dating sites I ask them to waive the deposit if they have one and most of the time they are accommodating after a quick FaceTime verification.

  7. #22822

    Maybe a bad day? And inquiry about Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Passing on info for both ladies FWIW. Attempted to see 6' Mandy a few weeks back and she jumped all over me for not calling her when I got to her Leonard In call location. We texted to set up. Our date but since I drove there texting was simpler than calling on my cell. Called me an idiot for not CALLING. And ended our date, said she was making over grand daily so my going elsewhere was insignificant. She's been reviewed as mechanic but gets the job done, just follow her directions or you may be axed.
    Interesting. My visit was communicated entirely through text. Maybe she was having an off day?

    On an unrelated note;.

    I meant to mention that I had also tried to reach out to Stacey to get rates about a week ago. First attempt, I even used her preferred "script" and got no response. Second time I just asked for rates. Got a response, but instead of answering, she asked if I was trying to see her right then and there, then ghosted when I said no. For someone that recognized that her comms were a major detriment to her business, she doesn't seem to really have improved much there. She's definitely cute, but not making a great first impression.

    I remember only ever seeing one report about her that confirmed she is at least legit, but If anyone has had any experiences with her more recently or even just have basic info about her rates and incall, feel free to reach out to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/192511978178

  8. #22821

    Ohh Tiny

    Met with Tiny tonight. Some frustration with comms and a missed appointment at 8 pm. Resulted in seeing her at 10 pm for a car date. She was sadly on edge the entire time. Which I fully respected considering her recent run-ins. She partied a little before coming out, which probably didn't help her paranoia.

    But again, I respect it.

    Her head game was on point and she let me roam and play to my hearts content. She took direction well, but also knew what she was doing. She is an absolute cutie too. I want to repeat, but would only do so as an incall or if I get a hotel. I imagine that would calm her nerves and make for a more enjoyable experience for both of us.

    I'd guess our time was 20-30 mins for $100.

    If you plan to connect, get a place. And treat her sweetly.

    Thanks,

    DJ.

  9. #22820

    Star might be TGTBT?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrainedBalls  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a number of posts for providers going by Star. Anyone know if this one is real deal? May toftt this weekend but hoping someone has seen her previously.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/955760704346
    I decided to try for you. Ha. Made arrangements tonight and was in the car. That is when she hit me with the request for paypal or cashapp as verification. She certainly could be legit but in my experience. No legit provider asks for that. Unless maybe they are on tryst.

    Anyways. She was 1 of 3 strikes I had tonight. Not a great hunt.

    Thanks, let us know if you have luck.

    Dj.

  10. #22819

    ISO vitamin V÷

    Hello everyone. Curious if anyone had extra vitamin v that are willing to part with. I usually get it from ChadAndler from this Forum but he hasn't replied to my PM.

    Much appreciated and stay safe.

  11. #22818

    Mandy and Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't show her face in ads anymore, but her face is on the cute side of average. Body is accurate. Not much in the rear, at least when she's standing up. Huge tits. And as wayne mentioned, she is tall at an even 6'. Of course, her pics are a bit more done up / probably filtered, but she's still pretty accurate to them. Some softness to the stomach, but nothing I would call a "gut".
    Passing on info for both ladies FWIW. Attempted to see 6' Mandy a few weeks back and she jumped all over me for not calling her when I got to her Leonard In call location. We texted to set up. Our date but since I drove there texting was simpler than calling on my cell. Called me an idiot for not CALLING. And ended our date, said she was making over grand daily so my going elsewhere was insignificant. She's been reviewed as mechanic but gets the job done, just follow her directions or you may be axed. Lauren used to be my regular, and is one of the top providers in the area. She switched to covered BJ for me and is far north of 2 bills hf hr so I've gone to other options. She doesn't accept my text for meetings anymore for whatever reason, so that's life. Lauren been working odd hours and advertising more so her donations level may have affected her business. She still worth the roses but will empty your account faster. Bottom out.

  12. #22817

    Star GR

    I've seen a number of posts for providers going by Star. Anyone know if this one is real deal? May toftt this weekend but hoping someone has seen her previously.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/955760704346

  13. #22816

    What you see is what you get

    Quote Originally Posted by FaslFasl  [View Original Post]
    How does she compare to her pictures? Mainly in the gut area. How about face?
    She doesn't show her face in ads anymore, but her face is on the cute side of average. Body is accurate. Not much in the rear, at least when she's standing up. Huge tits. And as wayne mentioned, she is tall at an even 6'. Of course, her pics are a bit more done up / probably filtered, but she's still pretty accurate to them. Some softness to the stomach, but nothing I would call a "gut".

  14. #22815

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FaslFasl  [View Original Post]
    How does she compare to her pictures? Mainly in the gut area. How about face?
    She looks like her pics. What you can't see is her height. She is 6' tall.

  15. #22814
    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Mandy: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/952627637711.

    Went and saw Mandy for the first time in a couple years. Setup was quick and easy and same incall location. Not a lot to really say. Her tits are still her best attributes. She was pretty chatty compared to the first time I saw her. We got right into with a BBBJ. One thing that can be disappointing with her is the lack of response to DATY. She says it just doesn't do anything for her anymore. Cover went on and hit it in K9 till I blew in the bag, then we dressed and chatted a bit more and I was out. Not a bad visit, nothing stand out either. She's a good, budget option on short notice.
    How does she compare to her pictures? Mainly in the gut area. How about face?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape