Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 735 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Johanna Potente? I've always been curious and even tried to see her but she went radio silent. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to discuss publicly. Thanks!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...umpet.2951656/
    Haven't seen her but would be interested. I believe she's out of town. I remember seeing that posted somewhere, I think tryst.

  2. #9383

    Any ideas

    Is KKVC still providing?

  3. #9382

    Pornstars on the other board

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    Any pornstars on tna which you can share?
    Only ones I've seen are Brenna Sparks & Sukisinxx both want 12 for the hour and look to be full safety.

  4. #9381

    Pornstars

    Any pornstars on tna which you can share?

  5. #9380
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Johanna Potente?
    Her account shows that was active today, she has posted this week.

  6. #9379

    Any info?

    Anyone have any info on Johanna Potente? I've always been curious and even tried to see her but she went radio silent. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to discuss publicly. Thanks!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...umpet.2951656/

  7. #9378

    Slim Pickins

    The GPS sites just seems to get worse and worse. There is no good quality out there now for a solid GFE or rates are way too high. It may just be a slot time of year but damn.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated. Even from other sites (I tent to shy away from due to fake profiles, deposits or druggies).

  8. #9377
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdude2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She was a bit hard to meet, I have tried to connect several times after and she either does not respond or it is hours past my availability.

    She was living in a drug house I would say. Came out to get picked up. She is more worn than her photos, but they are probably her a few years ago.

    I believe only car dates and bng. I would say worth it if you can meet up with her, but tough to meet with.
    Drug addicts typically live in drug houses LOL!

  9. #9376
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    My rule is that if they are five minutes late without communications the meeting is canceled.

    If they are in good communications with me and courteous they can be up to fifteen minutes late. Waiting longer is always at my choice.

    Nobody has the time to wait around, especially if you are paying someone. For myself I would put up with modestly ridiculous prices if the girl were always on time and never flaked out.
    +1 on this. My time is important to me, I make it a point to be on time (usually early) so I expect the same as a common curtesy.

  10. #9375

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey97  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    Doesn't look awful in the photos but they can be deceiving.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/916182091608
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She was a bit hard to meet, I have tried to connect several times after and she either does not respond or it is hours past my availability.

    She was living in a drug house I would say. Came out to get picked up. She is more worn than her photos, but they are probably her a few years ago.

    I believe only car dates and bng. I would say worth it if you can meet up with her, but tough to meet with.

  11. #9374

    On time

    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    You're buying a block of time and you're buying a set time. I would've left 45 minutes is too long especially waiting in downtown.
    My rule is that if they are five minutes late without communications the meeting is canceled.

    If they are in good communications with me and courteous they can be up to fifteen minutes late. Waiting longer is always at my choice.

    Nobody has the time to wait around, especially if you are paying someone. For myself I would put up with modestly ridiculous prices if the girl were always on time and never flaked out.

  12. #9373

    Ebb

    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    You're buying a block of time and you're buying a set time. I would've left 45 minutes is too long especially waiting in downtown.
    About ten years ago, she pulled the same shit with me. I never got to see her because I gave up and drove home. It was downtown at 10 pm, many texts were exchanged and it took me way too long to conclude that she had no manners at all. Her behavior was absolute crap. For that reason, despite temptations to try again, I will never, never pay her a cent.

    That stupid tattoo on her breast is another major disappointment. Just tragic!

  13. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    You're buying a block of time and you're buying a set time. I would've left 45 minutes is too long especially waiting in downtown.
    Agreed. Waiting an extended period of time has always been a bad omen. Over the years I think I've been asked to wait about 8-10 times (Lana Love comes to mind pushing me out at least 90 minutes) and all of those appointments left something to be desired. Some were decent to good, some were bad, but none were incredible. I've never bailed on an appointment, but it's probably the wise move on those occasions.

  14. #9371
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1;7153006[URL
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/sophievixen.558571/[/URL]

    Anyone with Intel about this girl? Her body seems ridiculous!
    Wow I'd gladly drown between those monster tits. Asking a bit much though.

  15. #9370
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFooleryXXX  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to partake in the hobby very often so when I have had an opportunity over the last few years I've tried to make it count and cross off some of the top of my long-running TDL.

    For I can't remember how many years, Exotic Brunette Beauty had fascinated me, but I never pulled the trigger to meet her. That changed a few weeks back. She's always been popular, the reviews are through the roof, it seems like she's always a full on PSE so of course I wanted to experience that.

    There's a ton of good things I can say about EBB, but I also has some misgivings about the time spent (which was her 90 minute VIP).

    Here's the good, if not great things I can say about EBB. For starters, she's super nice and friendly. Made me feel welcome right away with her gregarious personality and is very easy to carry on a conversation with. Furthermore she puts in some work. I told her I wanted to get in as many shots as possible and she was up to the challenge. I got three shots in and that hasn't happened since I was in my 20's (let's just say it was at least 25 years since doing that, but probably more). EBB: "Let's get that third nut out of you. Give me that third nut!" I loved that, super hot, and she got it out of me. First one, she sucked me, then I titfucked her. Second, was a mix of everything, but she got me in cowgirl. Third was good old fashioned mish, which will always get me, but not when it's the hat trick. Kudos to EBB for doing this..
    You're buying a block of time and you're buying a set time. I would've left 45 minutes is too long especially waiting in downtown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape