Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 1363
-
01-10-25 06:25 #943Senior Member

Posts: 32Desiree
Hello, anyone seen her yet? Looks new to area. Did board search and saw mixed reviews on her, but those could be mixed with another" desire".
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...568/7272701381
-
01-09-25 19:22 #942Senior Member

Posts: 339A waste
You just reminded me I didn't post about her, seen her last month, sounded great on text, offered FS even though it was a bit high. Figured I would try. She gave the option of apt or her massage location, figured apt would be more private. She is older MILF, with big tits, very nice massage but no teasing at all, tried rubbing her leg, butt after flip but nothing, offer a happy but declined and she walked out of room, waited for her to come back thinking there would be more, told her / showed her our text convo but she played dumb, told her you said it would be FS, she made comment about did I have a condom, but could tell she wasnt doing it. Why would I bring one, seems like an excuse. Left her the reg fee and left. Another girl there too in bdrm but no idea what she looked like or offered. Might be worth another try but idk. Too bad she was nice looking and had a nice body, big boobs. Guess she doesn't like tips idk. Maybe just being cautious on new people or just a scam to get you there, would expect that if she gave a crappy rub but it was good, would have been way better if she was doing some teasing. Has anyone else had better luck-diff outcome? No post up now so I can't post link.
Originally Posted by TedTooTed
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 13:49 #941Senior Member

Posts: 90Miko
Where do you find her link? How much are we looking at.
Originally Posted by Kevh5280
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 09:46 #940Senior Member

Posts: 29Miko is in town
Saw here yesterday.
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 01:30 #939Senior Member

Posts: 115Hands of Harmony
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158859822.html
Anyone partake in this ebony?
-
01-06-25 21:39 #938Senior Member

Posts: 80Miko
Saw her a month ago, early Dec.
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 15:31 #937Senior Member

Posts: 459I texted her last month and last week. Crickets.
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 14:35 #936Senior Member

Posts: 612nd or 3rd Time to Twain
I thought maybe 2nd or 3rd time would be the charm, but I was mistaken.
Contacted a Asian gal that advertises on CL. She shares an apt off of Twain with another CL advertiser.
Anyway, she is hot, and advertising is 80 for an hour or 100 for an hour. I guess it was 100 this time. Pretty good massage, on the flip, there was 2 options, HJ for 60 more or 100 more for me touching her with the HJ, I opted for the 60, she put my hand on her ass, otc. Shot out my load, gave 160, I'm out of there. I did not ask for more, because I figured with her 2 options, that's it. 4868.
-
01-05-25 14:28 #935Senior Member

Posts: 90Miko
Has anybody seen Miko recently? I've been seeing her regularly for several years and she always lets me know when she goes back to visit family, but I haven't been able to make contact with lately.
-
01-04-25 11:10 #934Senior Member

Posts: 90Lyric
She recently quoted me 2 for an hour, but I never followed up.
Originally Posted by Fagole
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 10:54 #933Senior Member

Posts: 808She quoted me 600, for outcall, message / FS.
Originally Posted by TedTooTed
[View Original Post]
Think I'll hit up Anna instead.
-
01-02-25 21:15 #932Senior Member

Posts: 163Yeah, she tried the same with me. And said it was "New Year's Eve" prices. And initially I agreed, but then she tried getting even more out of me and I took a pass and stopped responding.
Originally Posted by TedTooTed
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 19:07 #931Senior Member

Posts: 339Filipina lady
Ok so here some info for https://mojovillage.com/adult-18/the...elight_390438..
Texted her today to get some info 2 for he, 3 for cfs, no bb option. Was chatting with her about options, her place, time etc, nothing bad or out of line. Picked a time but she said she was busy at that time. So I said ok maybe tomorrow as I'm busy later. She responded like earlier would be ok, so I gave her a diff time. No reply. Texted her back guess not today, maybe tomorrow.
Her response "you are so annoying bye".
I'm like WTF, what did I do. Guess she was looking for a quick appointment $$, was trying to meet but for some reason she has an attitude now. No idea what her problem was-is. Told her thanks for letting me know you're a B before wasting time & $ and would be sure to let everyone know to not contact her crazy ass.
This is what happens when there are no reviews, now we know why she has none and on mojo. Clearly, she has issues. Looks like I dodged one. So happy she did this before and not after I got there. I would suggest everyone avoid this nut. We know there is better out there and her rates are nothing special and no matter how nice the body it will never make up for attitude & crazy.
-
01-02-25 04:34 #930Senior Member

Posts: 61Phills
She quoted me 250, I declined.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 20:52 #929Senior Member

Posts: 163Her face is a bit older, but has a really good body. Good massage with a good flip for the money. Also offers FS for extra.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




