Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 59516
-
01-06-25 14:20 #56486Senior Member

Posts: 283Ings
I stopped in before the Roswell crackdown and got the impression it was fully legit. Plus only one person there, not enticing. So I didn't stay. Others on this forum have since posted that it was legit. Also, they have a Roswell address, so that would be a concern for me.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 13:21 #56485Senior Member

Posts: 113Ings
Is this place legit? I want to try it and the search engine won't let me find out.
Mansell road.
-
01-06-25 00:44 #56484Senior Member

Posts: 40Currently Visit (part four)
Golden.
One old and unattractive provider there, looks like 50+. Didn't stay, took a card and left.
A.
Only one provider there, looks like 40 more, rude and ugly. Didn't stay. Took a card and left.
Massage Pro.
Been there many times, it is a good spot. But always busy. Told me need to wait 30 more minutes. I don't want to wait half more hour and left.
-
01-05-25 23:44 #56483Senior Member

Posts: 34I Love Massage Norcross
Ty for the report. I will. Heck it out soon.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 19:52 #56482Senior Member

Posts: 40Starlight Again
I went there want TOFTT, But Lily was outside and it was her tern then. Everything was same like before. But she complained tip 50 is little. Last time was too. Maybe I won't come back there for a while.
Total 6 providers there, every day three or four working. But the business was very slow. I am her second guest of the day. Almost 7 pm when I left.
-
01-05-25 17:03 #56481Senior Member

Posts: 82I love massage Norcross
Went for first time and back up other comments it was really good, she seemed a bit nervous as my first time but she is younger, thin, cute and nice, offered full menu although I stuck to L1 UTC this time as I wasn't expecting the offer and could tell a bit nervous. Also 30 min only 40 which is quite good for these days.
-
01-05-25 13:51 #56480Senior Member

Posts: 113200. She's not that expensive and very sexy.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 18:02 #56479Senior Member

Posts: 119Damage?
On your 2nd visit of course.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 16:47 #56478Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I would hit St. Jame spa on Piedmont. That's the only one I went to. They said they had a lineup but the girl I drew was an Americanized busty latina. It was pretty good service for around 250.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 22:17 #56477Senior Member

Posts: 83Appreciate it. Yeah I wasn't looking for anything too special like that. Was just trying to get in and out since I'm going with a few friends. Didn't know if there was anything close by or not to make it worth the time to check out when we get in Saturday night or not. Been a minute since I've been to Atlanta but first time looking for any AMPs or anything.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 19:13 #56476Senior Member

Posts: 177I would just Uber the 9 minute drive to Oasis Spa.
Originally Posted by KDJay
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 18:35 #56475Senior Member

Posts: 160No, not at all. You'll find some independent talent (escorts) west of the stadium, likely a few in walking distance, but I really advise against walking out there with a wad in your pocket.
Originally Posted by KDJay
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 16:13 #56474Senior Member

Posts: 83Any help appreciated!
Coming in to town for the game on Sunday, staying within walking distance from the stadium. Any spots close to downtown I can walk to?
Thanks in advance. I've been looking and trying to cross reference streets on maps but it's a chore.
-
01-03-25 14:49 #56473Senior Member

Posts: 412TG Jasper or Terra Chi Gainesville
Yeah. My last dream at Terra Chi was over a year ago, maybe even 2 years. Same with TG.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
Terra Chi was never problem. It would be great to know how the talent is lately at Terra Chi or TG Jasper.
Senior Member here- feel free to PM me.
River.
-
01-03-25 13:48 #56472Senior Member

Posts: 113I love is good. She will do FS on the second visit. She's kinda sketchy though and always says her partner is in the back but I've been there 10 times and never saw anyone else.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





