Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 691 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9249

    Chelle

    Wish I had read this yesterday, Took a ride down to low end motel, she tried to uptic me but I refused should had left then. Its was a Mediocre dream very mechanical and rushed.

    Room had a strong smoked smell, she is petite which is whey a was willing to try. Would not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Did she go by another name (maybe misty) because I thought I read something negative about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/547450722226

  2. #9248

    Requirements

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/561136223519

    A selfie.

    A dick pic.

    A deposit.

    No thanks - 3 strikes.

  3. #9247

    Anyone know about this one?


  4. #9246
    Yes she's also blonde baby and had 2 reviews one by me both bad. Been a SW a while now advertising and her performance wasn't worth half what she charged as well as signs of heavy candy use.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Did she go by another name (maybe misty) because I thought I read something negative about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/547450722226

  5. #9245

    Chelle

    Did she go by another name (maybe misty) because I thought I read something negative about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/547450722226

  6. #9244
    Seen her in Orlando off 192. Has a handler but doesn't bother and lets her roam.

    Goes by different names and numbers. Alexxxis. Jade. Bla bla bla so you won't find a review.

    Pics are glammed up.

    She is not thin as her pics looks but not fat. Wigs wigs short ugly hair. Older in face. Like 40's?

    You can get her down to 70 if you try. Service is ok no drama. BBFS was offered but wasn't interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecoolntn  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the girl advertising on stg under the Night is still young.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...2/197090397204

  7. #9243
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey T Man your girl melissa got picked up for petty theft. $500 bond - here's your shot lol
    She can get a 40 $ shot from me. Insert CashApp. Pull handle. Numerous times until complete I say.

    T-Man.

  8. #9242
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecoolntn  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the girl advertising on stg under the Night is still young.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...2/197090397204
    See post 9234.

  9. #9241

    Pesos for besos

    Hey T Man your girl melissa got picked up for petty theft. $500 bond - here's your shot lol

  10. #9240

    Any info on this one

    Any info on the girl advertising on stg under the Night is still young.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...2/197090397204

  11. #9239
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    The very definition of GPS- she is nothing more than a SW turned couch surfer yet she wants 500.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/992864058086
    $500 there is nothing that good in Daytona to warrant that amount. Since I don't do QV at the most I do is $150 HHR and $200-$250 for an hour. But generally you can work out a deal with these Daytona girls if you become a regular.

  12. #9238

    Daisy joan

    The very definition of GPS- she is nothing more than a SW turned couch surfer yet she wants 500.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/992864058086

  13. #9237

    Sophie

    She is a refugee from jax so before you engage with her do yourself a favor and go look through her reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/611898810128

  14. #9236
    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where to find videos of our providers or have the videos already?.
    I have a shit ton of personal videos of local talent. Girls from Orlando to Daytona.

  15. #9235

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Natalie has a video listed in her ad and it looks real. I'll not see her as she is not my size, but it is nice to get a preview of what a provider can do. They all should be required to post real videos.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/122051713903

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.hvfbtv...and_swallowing

    Once I asked Paige for a video before I seen her and she got pissed. She said this aint not job interview, and said she wasn't going to send any fucking videos! Even after telling her I'd pay. I kinda think it is a JOB interview.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/154216634691

    Anyone know where to find videos of our providers or have the videos already?.
    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ikoevt...s_stranger_cum

    By the way, I visited her on her last pass thru town, not impressed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape