Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 776 1276 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37153

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Audrey. She barely made it to the Club 5 days. They closed in 2005, so she was just 18 then. Who is snuggle puss.

    Anyway, I've seen her and really didn't enjoy her, but I'm glad you did. She always smelled like cigarettes and a little musty when I saw her. Her teeth are jacked up and kind of creepy me out. She also talked too much for my liking but seemed nice enough.
    Who is snuggle puss.

  2. #37152
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Audrey. She barely made it to the Club 5 days. They closed in 2005, so she was just 18 then.

    Anyway, I've seen her and really didn't enjoy her, but I'm glad you did. She always smelled like cigarettes and a little musty when I saw her. Her teeth are jacked up and kind of creepy me out. She also talked too much for my liking but seemed nice enough.
    Yeah she mentioned going to Saturday Night Seduction a few times and hanging out at Fuel across the street. Yeah the over-talkative thing was borderline a bit too much but I just thought it was from candy use coupled with loneliness from being locked in that windowless building all the time.

    I don't think I'll be coming to her current place ever again. Found it to be way too out in the open and exposed. I fear that if LEO saw me driving away, they may question why I was doing at an abandoned / closed business.

  3. #37151
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Audrey. She barely made it to the Club 5 days. They closed in 2005, so she was just 18 then.

    Anyway, I've seen her and really didn't enjoy her, but I'm glad you did. She always smelled like cigarettes and a little musty when I saw her. Her teeth are jacked up and kind of creepy me out. She also talked too much for my liking but seemed nice enough.
    THAT is truly horrific!

  4. #37150
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/436027906646 is the link, tbh she probably would of stood you up too LOL. Meet her before she started posting & advertising. Always playing with your time now since her traffic is whatever she dictates. So understand the reasoning now LOL. Yet just me, handing a SW *here* a hundred would of left a bad taste in my mouth. To each their own, that's why I stop using the sites for like a few months. Back to doing the slow approach 😭. Even while looking for the link, nothing I seen would make mini me jump like it used too when scrolling. Oh how we yearn for the days of yesteryear.
    Yeah, a hundred it was. I was expecting a better visit and didn't expect vomit pussy. It was the holidays and she needed it way more than I did. I'm usually too generous during that time. I'll write it off as a charitable donation. LOL.

  5. #37149

    Rachel

    Is this another refugee from jax?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/424741747164

  6. #37148

    Re: CBJ

    The p1 mp has to protect his asset / investment.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    When I first started mongering, 90% of providers did BBBJ. Now it seems almost every one is doing CBJ. I noticed it's not just in Jax, it's like that in other cities too. It's like all the pimps in America came to and agreement and told these girls no BBBJ LOL. Most of these girls just give a half ass CBJ and Start the visit. Are you mongers paying these chicks extra for BBBJ or are yall going with the flow?

  7. #37147

    Sexy Red

    Anybody got any Intel on this one? She has been posting forever (was a blond in her first post). PM if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/557432247147

  8. #37146

    What you expect

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    When I first started mongering, 90% of providers did BBBJ. Now it seems almost every one is doing CBJ. I noticed it's not just in Jax, it's like that in other cities too. It's like all the pimps in America came to and agreement and told these girls no BBBJ LOL. Most of these girls just give a half ass CBJ and Start the visit. Are you mongers paying these chicks extra for BBBJ or are yall going with the flow?
    STDs are rampant now, especially in Duval. Tbh if I were a chick I wouldn't as well, since if you get out the game. You don't want anything to come with you besides a pay day (man I'd be the best hoe if reincarnation a thing LOL). Think about not being able to kiss your kids or breast feed, or been on pills for life so you don't spread. Yet, I agree with you I wouldn't mind CBJ, if the service was good. This shid wack.

  9. #37145

    Ok gotcha LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I had driven all the way over there trying to see several others that were my first picks. Of course, they all ghosted me (including Ashley James again; whom I still haven't seen).

    I pulled into a parking lot and searched baymeadows/southside again in STGs, and saw her ad. My window of opportunity for fun was coming to an end that day and I was raging horny. The weird thought of fucking a ghetto black lady seemed intriguing at the moment since she's so far removed from the circles that I'm used too. She responded, so I rolled the dice.

    The only plus is that I have video of the entire encounter. LOL
    She's sucking my fat meat here.

    The link you posted did not work.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/436027906646 is the link, tbh she probably would of stood you up too LOL. Meet her before she started posting & advertising. Always playing with your time now since her traffic is whatever she dictates. So understand the reasoning now LOL. Yet just me, handing a SW *here* a hundred would of left a bad taste in my mouth. To each their own, that's why I stop using the sites for like a few months. Back to doing the slow approach 😭. Even while looking for the link, nothing I seen would make mini me jump like it used too when scrolling. Oh how we yearn for the days of yesteryear.

  10. #37144

    CBJ trend?

    When I first started mongering, 90% of providers did BBBJ. Now it seems almost every one is doing CBJ. I noticed it's not just in Jax, it's like that in other cities too. It's like all the pimps in America came to and agreement and told these girls no BBBJ LOL. Most of these girls just give a half ass CBJ and Start the visit. Are you mongers paying these chicks extra for BBBJ or are yall going with the flow?

  11. #37143

    Eye candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    I find this site sometimes searching around. Has anyone tried to connect?

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/s...94-394-i919864
    Looks like a lot of great eye candy. Nice to look at but seems TGTBT and prolly 80% scammers. But I maybe be completely off.

  12. #37142

    Any recs?

    Yall kno any providers that love to take facials? Anytime I find one they disappear. My usual rotation doesn't do it at all so I always yearn to paint a load on a face.

  13. #37141

    Ladys. One

    I find this site sometimes searching around. Has anyone tried to connect?

    https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/s...94-394-i919864

  14. #37140
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I forgot to post about her. She's legit and very hot. She was all about it. She got to my house and we sat down to talk and get acquainted for a minute. She was on me in like 5 minutes. I mean on me. So on to the bedroom for playtime. Very very GFE with me. Also very vocal. She was clean and lucid. I would definitely recommend if she's still doing this. I haven't repeated because I've been occupied with others, but I definitely would!
    What was the rate and BBBJ on the menu?

  15. #37139

    Try this again

    Anyone know this gal? I know that I have seen this pic before but cannot place her. It is from a craigslist ad and is probably a scam but I just know I have seen her before. Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6635.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape