Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26629
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    The only reason I didn't ban you is you have been a user for 6 years. Read the first post, the one that says VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Next time I will ban you

    A2

  2. #26628

    Ruby at QQ Spa

    I was in SD to visit some friends and had some time to spare before driving back. Saw a massage spot nearby and decided to give it a try not knowing if FS would be on the menu but figured I'll just work out some knots on my back if it wasn't.

    The place is called QQ Spa and it's on El Cajon Blvd near 30th. Walked in and MMS showed me to the room. I asked to see the lineup but she only brought in a girl named Ruby. She's good looking and seems fairly young with good body shape so I didn't push to see others and just went with it. She seems like mid or late 20's to me but who knows for sure. She's a pretty good looking shorty and got some fairly big tits, probably manmade C / D. As I lay face down on the table, she started with some light massage and I grabbed her ass when she was working on my shoulders so she knows what's up. On the flip, she leaned in and we started dfk as my hands roamed all over her body. She then left to get supplies and once she's back we dfk some more then she went down for BBBJ which was slow and sensual to my liking mixed in with some bls and taint gracing. Main course that I sampled includes cg, rcg, dg, mish and sideways were all on the menu. Her kegel strength in cg was decent and her kitty was dripping wet, which got me going as I went through all the positions. Some hard pounding in mish and sideways and I came hard in the bag. She cleaned me up followed by some more light massage then I got dressed and I was out of there. All in all, I thought it's was a pretty good adventure at a different place for me and happy that I took the chance.

  3. #26627
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, I was wondering where this location is at.
    Greenfield, El Cajon.

  4. #26626
    The Sunny Spa next to the Kung Fu Tea on Convoy street has a back entrance in the alley with some office parking nearby. Minimal foot traffic after normal business day hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Pure Massage: Paid a visit here after seeing another post. It's out in an area where I wouldn't see anyone I'd know. Located at end of the strip mall, with lots of car traffic. Greet by what I thought was mamasan, but was the provider. Unfortunately she was the GRANNY (old and not even remotely sexy) type, so I just followed through with it, and didn't even try to give any hints, nor did she. Sad part was even her massage was lackluster / lacked skill either. On the way out, I did see a younger lady (late-late 30's or early 40's) in the lobby / seating area and so maybe I'd try going back, but would ask to see the provider first.

    Palms spa: Been here once, so I texted prior and got some confirmation they had a younger provider. Greeted by the same GILF I saw from my first visit, and almost decided to go with her again, but instead followed through with asking specifically for the younger girl. Big mistake. Although she indeed was younger (maybe late 20's / early 30's?) and skinnyish, she was NOT attractive at all. My excuse was that I was face down when she came in, and didn't really get a good look until after I flipped. She had that overall poor Asian girl village look. Sorry can't think of any better / nicer way to describe. I do like this place because it's nearby, and they have a back door entrance, so next time I'll ask to see the girl, or just take the GILF. GILF has some MM but nice pink nips, and was a good smash.

    Beauty Day: Saw some CL ads, and also seen this place when going to Walgreens. Kind of gave off regular legit spa vibes, but somehow felt like maybe this place may give more (as in HJ only spot). Finally pulled the trigger and visited maybe late Nov / early December, and was greeted by an Asian granny. Oh wells, at best this is a real legit spot and I can get a legit massage. Massage was ok, and was in the need for a release, so the flip I let the boys be seen. Ended up getting a HJ, and thought this is a good 40/40 spot. Now as of recent, this place now has ads in bedpage and the HH fee went up to 50. I'm guessing ownership change? Has anyone paid a visit? Although it's a near university street traffic, it still feels somewhat discrete. Maybe cause the sign says DAY Spa, AND they actually had some machine / tools in the rooms offering other legit services.

    Anyways, any other places that are more discrete (minimal foot traffic of people seeing you?) or places that have backdoor entrances?

  5. #26625
    Quote Originally Posted by IncogWindow  [View Original Post]
    How does one go about finding these good Korean and "elite" Chinese places?
    Just read through the massage and Asian forums. There are some particularly good reports on the Asian forums as well as links to rentry.

  6. #26624
    That was fun to read. She must have placed the cover in her mouth and rolled it on while giving head. She must have been so confused by you asking for the ok to pop though LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    I had the weirdest experience last week at an AMP, don't know if it's happened to anyone else. Started off with a massage face down. The girl worked me from head to toe and threw in a cat bath all over. She had me lift my hips up so she could BBBJ from behind kind of, while I checked her out going at it in the mirror. Did that for several minutes until I was ready to bust my load, but I stopped her because I wanted to fuck her for a little bit at least before I finished. This is where it got interesting. She hops on for ACG, bare! I was like holy shit, she's allowing BBFS with no upsell or anything. Part of me was kind of worried about how many other guys she's done this with but I figured she has to be clean. She switched to regular cowgirl and she felt amazing. Pussy was soaking wet. She started making out with me in the process and I was so excited, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I gave her a heads up I was about to shoot my load so she could hop off, or give the green light to CIP. She wasn't really giving me a response, so I just kept repeating "ok to finish?" and pointing down, until I got a response. Took about four times before she nodded her head yes, so I came inside. She must be on birth control, I thought to myself. She hops off and I look down and I had a rubber on! What the fuck? When the hell did she put it on?! I swear that not at any point I noticed her putting a rubber on me at all. Meanwhile here I was thinking I was banging her bare. Can't believe it felt that amazing with a rubber on. I'm still baffled at how it all happened, but it was a great experience for sure.

  7. #26623

    Any discrete locations or places with back door entrances

    Pure Massage: Paid a visit here after seeing another post. It's out in an area where I wouldn't see anyone I'd know. Located at end of the strip mall, with lots of car traffic. Greet by what I thought was mamasan, but was the provider. Unfortunately she was the GRANNY (old and not even remotely sexy) type, so I just followed through with it, and didn't even try to give any hints, nor did she. Sad part was even her massage was lackluster / lacked skill either. On the way out, I did see a younger lady (late-late 30's or early 40's) in the lobby / seating area and so maybe I'd try going back, but would ask to see the provider first.

    Palms spa: Been here once, so I texted prior and got some confirmation they had a younger provider. Greeted by the same GILF I saw from my first visit, and almost decided to go with her again, but instead followed through with asking specifically for the younger girl. Big mistake. Although she indeed was younger (maybe late 20's / early 30's?) and skinnyish, she was NOT attractive at all. My excuse was that I was face down when she came in, and didn't really get a good look until after I flipped. She had that overall poor Asian girl village look. Sorry can't think of any better / nicer way to describe. I do like this place because it's nearby, and they have a back door entrance, so next time I'll ask to see the girl, or just take the GILF. GILF has some MM but nice pink nips, and was a good smash.

    Beauty Day: Saw some CL ads, and also seen this place when going to Walgreens. Kind of gave off regular legit spa vibes, but somehow felt like maybe this place may give more (as in HJ only spot). Finally pulled the trigger and visited maybe late Nov / early December, and was greeted by an Asian granny. Oh wells, at best this is a real legit spot and I can get a legit massage. Massage was ok, and was in the need for a release, so the flip I let the boys be seen. Ended up getting a HJ, and thought this is a good 40/40 spot. Now as of recent, this place now has ads in bedpage and the HH fee went up to 50. I'm guessing ownership change? Has anyone paid a visit? Although it's a near university street traffic, it still feels somewhat discrete. Maybe cause the sign says DAY Spa, AND they actually had some machine / tools in the rooms offering other legit services.

    Anyways, any other places that are more discrete (minimal foot traffic of people seeing you?) or places that have backdoor entrances?

  8. #26622
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    I had the weirdest experience last week at an AMP, don't know if it's happened to anyone else... She hops off and I look down and I had a rubber on! What the fuck? When the hell did she put it on?! I swear that not at any point I noticed her putting a rubber on me at all. Meanwhile here I was thinking I was banging her bare. Can't believe it felt that amazing with a rubber on. I'm still baffled at how it all happened, but it was a great experience for sure.
    Ahhh, the old 'Hat Trick' . It was more common with the previous generation of providers. It used to happen to me so often that I thought the girls were Stepford Wives robots with PEZ dispencer condom cartridges built into their throats.

  9. #26621

    2 pop shop?

    Is there a place that offers MSOG? Most times I'm rushed out when I'm done so I always assume that it's not on the table, but I also haven't tried to push it further or offer more but I do want to know if there are any AMPs that offer it without issue. Any leads?

  10. #26620
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    I had the weirdest experience last week at an AMP, don't know if it's happened to anyone else. Started off with a massage face down. The girl worked me from head to toe and threw in a cat bath all over. She had me lift my hips up so she could BBBJ from behind kind of, while I checked her out going at it in the mirror. Did that for several minutes until I was ready to bust my load, but I stopped her because I wanted to fuck her for a little bit at least before I finished. This is where it got interesting. She hops on for ACG, bare! I was like holy shit, she's allowing BBFS with no upsell or anything. Part of me was kind of worried about how many other guys she's done this with but I figured she has to be clean. She switched to regular cowgirl and she felt amazing. Pussy was soaking wet. She started making out with me in the process and I was so excited, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I gave her a heads up I was about to shoot my load so she could hop off, or give the green light to CIP. She wasn't really giving me a response, so I just kept repeating "ok to finish?" and pointing down, until I got a response. Took about four times before she nodded her head yes, so I came inside. She must be on birth control, I thought to myself. She hops off and I look down and I had a rubber on! What the fuck? When the hell did she put it on?! I swear that not at any point I noticed her putting a rubber on me at all. Meanwhile here I was thinking I was banging her bare. Can't believe it felt that amazing with a rubber on. I'm still baffled at how it all happened, but it was a great experience for sure.
    She's a pro! Put it on with her mouth.

  11. #26619
    I had the weirdest experience last week at an AMP, don't know if it's happened to anyone else. Started off with a massage face down. The girl worked me from head to toe and threw in a cat bath all over. She had me lift my hips up so she could BBBJ from behind kind of, while I checked her out going at it in the mirror. Did that for several minutes until I was ready to bust my load, but I stopped her because I wanted to fuck her for a little bit at least before I finished. This is where it got interesting. She hops on for ACG, bare! I was like holy shit, she's allowing BBFS with no upsell or anything. Part of me was kind of worried about how many other guys she's done this with but I figured she has to be clean. She switched to regular cowgirl and she felt amazing. Pussy was soaking wet. She started making out with me in the process and I was so excited, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I gave her a heads up I was about to shoot my load so she could hop off, or give the green light to CIP. She wasn't really giving me a response, so I just kept repeating "ok to finish?" and pointing down, until I got a response. Took about four times before she nodded her head yes, so I came inside. She must be on birth control, I thought to myself. She hops off and I look down and I had a rubber on! What the fuck? When the hell did she put it on?! I swear that not at any point I noticed her putting a rubber on me at all. Meanwhile here I was thinking I was banging her bare. Can't believe it felt that amazing with a rubber on. I'm still baffled at how it all happened, but it was a great experience for sure.

  12. #26618

    Visiting next weekend and needs some suggestions

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  13. #26617

    Summer at Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    I generally agree with you. However FS girls often aren't thrilled with the BBBJ only option. I also dialog stick to 100 limit too.

    I did go 120 for Summer at Q the other day, because I went with the 1 Hr option and I pressed her to power through nearly the entire HR BBBJ session with multiple positions, pressing her to keep taking it deeper and deeper the entire time.

    She took it like a champ and allowed me to watch me shoot my 10 day pent-up load into her mouth, without protest.

    She alluded to her neck being sore after the onslaught that she endured.

    So in the spirt of reciprocity, I told her to lay down and let me work her over. I went from her toes to her head, without protest, with a concentration on her neck. She was very responsive and imparted that she enjoyed it very much. So much so, that she went significantly over time.

    Pretty drunk. Posting from my phone so sorry for typos.
    Thanks for the review, I was wondering where this location is at.

  14. #26616
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    For me, 100 is the max for BJ.

    I did not know ball sucking could be standalone. Interesting. I would assume any lady suck ball would go w / BJ as well.
    I generally agree with you. However FS girls often aren't thrilled with the BBBJ only option. I also dialog stick to 100 limit too.

    I did go 120 for Summer at Q the other day, because I went with the 1 Hr option and I pressed her to power through nearly the entire HR BBBJ session with multiple positions, pressing her to keep taking it deeper and deeper the entire time.

    She took it like a champ and allowed me to watch me shoot my 10 day pent-up load into her mouth, without protest.

    She alluded to her neck being sore after the onslaught that she endured.

    So in the spirt of reciprocity, I told her to lay down and let me work her over. I went from her toes to her head, without protest, with a concentration on her neck. She was very responsive and imparted that she enjoyed it very much. So much so, that she went significantly over time.

    Pretty drunk. Posting from my phone so sorry for typos.

  15. #26615

    Yuki is Sugar sweet

    Always good to be back in my hometown, and it's nice to see that Sugar Spa is a good playtime option. Yuki is indeed sugar sweet, early to mid-30's, and she is very pretty with exceptional eye contract, including during an awesome BBBJ. I especially like how she uses her hands so well, since some girls think that their mouths are enough.

    Being in her 30's, her C-D / cups have a natural droop to them and mid-sized areolas that cinch up proper attention. Yuki does has a swirly lower abdomen tattoo possibly a c-section cover, but what's below it is what captured my gaze and tongue. Such a pretty little shaved pussy, and so responsive. I love it when a girl grabs me by both ears after she starts to seize up; making me know my efforts are appreciated.

    She also really seems to enjoy 69, DATY and various positions, because she regularly works her pink pearl during the session.

    Yuki also loves to cuddle after the deed is done, if you like the GFE feeling after the PSE fun. So with her combo of pretty face, eye contact, attention to details and just being a fun girl, she's a nice addition to the scene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape