Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 18211
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15241

    Sophia

    Made a date with Sophia recently, had not seen her in many years. It was like old times and we were back right where we left off. Her body is still immaculate and the personality even better. Lots of BBBJ for the 1 hr of fun, you will not regret it. Seniors, please msg Orlo for the digits.

    I recently reached out to Veronica on her new number, but have not heard back. Is she ok?

  2. #15240

    JerseyGirl

    Paid another visit to Jerseygirl. Always a good time with her and her magic mouth. She aims to please and her reputation has always shown that. Good for anyone who is looking for that oral fixation.

  3. #15239

    Kicking off 2025

    Back in Florida for a few weeks now its been busy and today was a great kickoff to 2025.

    First up the Puerto Rican princess Sophia, it's been a long time since our last visit & coincidence her name was on my mind. Reached out last night to arrange a morning experience with a personal request, she agreed. Arrived on time today. What a site fellas. In a pair of tight jeans I requested that peach is magnificent. A solid hour of steamy Latina action which has been lacking in my rotation. What can I say, I have a type but for part 1 of my Saturday got the spicy taste.

    Sophia wasn't going to beat my secret weapon in just an hr so I just went to town mostly doggy for obvious reasons. Offered a clean up and I was otw to lunch.

    Can't recommend enough. She has a vacation coming up as well so timing wise just made it.

    Olo is the gatekeeper.

    Part 2 in another thread.

  4. #15238

    Fun with Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMax  [View Original Post]
    Disclosure: Everything that you will read on this post was a dream. It did not happen in real life.

    After reading (Voltron's) and (Ren67) posts I got motivated to go see Lexi. Her oral is outstanding and her place was EXTRA clean; which shocked me since I was expecting a filthy space for the rates. So, I will start off by saying that she was up front about having roommates, but assured me that this wouldn't be a problem since they were locked in their own rooms and did not interfere with her job. I arrived to her place and it was exactly as she said, I did not even feel that there was anyone in that house. The first thing I noticed was how clean the place was, from the living room, to the kitchen, to the rooms to the bathroom, everything was spotless. Her rates are unmatched. Once in her room she locked the door, took her clothes off, and immediately went down on me. It was a non stop motion with occasional DT. She never stopped nor complained. Not even once. Her mouth felt amazing and had me bust in about (4) minutes. I just couldn't hold it. She has authorized me to give out her digits; and I sincerely want to help this girl out since she was drama less and kind. I kind of explained to her that I would only give her digits to quality people, so regular members, I am truly sorry but this access will only be for seniors. If why'all want her digits just PM me; I just ask you to please treat her right and give her no problems. She has also authorized me to pose a couple of her pictures. I do however have a curiosity, is this Lexi the same one which is constantly mentioned on SW reports? I highly doubt it but was just curious to know. (Voltron) and (Ren67) thanks to both of you for making us aware of this Jewel. After all was said and done I woke up from my dream and had a nice Hispanic meal at my house cooked by my siblings. Stay safe out there boys.
    Thanks to Neo, I contacted Lexi for a meetup last Friday. Communication with Lexi is excellent, very responsive. Lexi's safe place is not far from Parramore and she has roommates. Her room is clean and well organized. I opted for a QV at a reasonable number of roses. Lexi is a curvy lady with nice pair of blue eyes. Her bbj is superb and still tight down under. She did all the hard work while I laid relaxed and Unloaded in a bag. Reasonable rate, accommodating personality what else can one ask for.

    It was a good time and I will repeat.

  5. #15237

    Re: Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    Just met up with her and she is as previously advertised. Happy to become a regular.
    Glad that I could be of assistance with the connection.

  6. #15236

    Veronica

    Thank you for sharing great info. I cannot wait to be a Senior. Happy holidays!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman FYI, I have Veronica new number all those that are her established clients pm me you have priority to her number.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  7. #15235
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Maya is looking to gain some new regulars for the New Year. . .

    BBFS, BBBJ, Greek, MSOG are on the menu.

    Her photos are attached.

    PM me for her digits.
    Just met up with her and she is as previously advertised. Happy to become a regular.

  8. #15234

    Robin

    So my previous review I wasnt clear. I seen Robin and it was great.

    Orlo is gatekeeper.

    Happy New Year's.

  9. #15233

    White Knights

    Bunch of white knights in here filling her head with simp talk.

    I had her a couple of months ago when it was $200 on STG and she went by Gaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    I think people are starting to realize the rates are getting out of control.
    .

  10. #15232
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonJesus  [View Original Post]
    Man oh man. What a great time I had with this one. All of the excellent reviews are spot on. Very easy to get a hold of, responsive, and easy to schedule with, Super welcoming, great attitude, best head game I've ever experienced, no doubt about that. She is very orally inclined and worked on junior and the boys for probably about 40 minutes. It was heaven. Finally got to get to work in missionary, and then doggy in front of the mirror. Huge ass and it's an exceellent view, so I couldn't last long.

    If you haven't' seen her, make it a top priority, you won't regret it.
    It was so nice to meet you Sweetheart. I really enjoyed our time together.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo.

  11. #15231

    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Maya is looking to gain some new regulars for the New Year. . .

    BBFS, BBBJ, Greek, MSOG are on the menu.

    Her photos are attached.

    PM me for her digits.
    Her body looks on point. How's her incall?

  12. #15230

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeceiversLie  [View Original Post]
    More echoes of what's already been said, excellent lady who was really fun to talk to, a vibe for sure. If you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and reach out to her.
    It was a pleasure to meet you. What a fun time!

  13. #15229

    Maya. Ebony Spinner, Bubble Butt

    Maya is looking to gain some new regulars for the New Year. . .

    BBFS, BBBJ, Greek, MSOG are on the menu.

    Her photos are attached.

    PM me for her digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1720370275828.jpg‎   download (1).jpg‎   download (2).jpg‎   download (3).jpg‎   download.jpg‎  

    download2.jpg‎  

  14. #15228

    Jersey Girl

    Man oh man. What a great time I had with this one. All of the excellent reviews are spot on. Very easy to get a hold of, responsive, and easy to schedule with, Super welcoming, great attitude, best head game I've ever experienced, no doubt about that. She is very orally inclined and worked on junior and the boys for probably about 40 minutes. It was heaven. Finally got to get to work in missionary, and then doggy in front of the mirror. Huge ass and it's an exceellent view, so I couldn't last long.

    If you haven't' seen her, make it a top priority, you won't regret it.

  15. #15227

    Robin

    Was down for some much needed are&are and tried to schedule with Sophia. Unfortunately, our schedules didn't align, so I had the opportunity to see Robin once more. We meet at her incall near the convention center. It had been a while since I saw her and I forgot how much of a sexy Latina MILF she is. Started on the table with some light touch massage and proceeded to have the best BBBJ I've had in a long time. On went the rubber and a few positions later I blew in the bag. Always a pleasurable time with Robin.

    Orlo is the gate keeper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape