Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 16048
-
01-07-25 13:52 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 41Bali
Went to Bali the other day and saw Kiki (not sure of spelling). Paid the standard house for 30 min. Started with a decent massage, which during she got naked and grinded on my back on butt, feeling her wet vag and rubbing all over got me going, she then did some teasing to get me rock hard. On the flip she asked if I wanted CBJ or bbj, obviously said bbj. It was probably one of the best I've had at an AMP.
After I almost bust I told her to CG, she rode amazingly, I did not last as long as I wanted since I was really enjoying it. I will definitely be back to see her. Total was $$ +. 6 for house.
-
01-06-25 20:54 #13017Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 22Whats damage
What's damage how many girls work?
Originally Posted by TravelinMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 10:18 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 278Emma at NiceDay
Picked Emma and disappeared to the room.
She helped me remove my clothes, sucked my nipples and gave my wood a lot of attention, good technique with lots of eye contact and she took it surprisingly deep.
I stopped her right before I was about to pop.
And ran to a quick shower she managed to include some teasing and bbj, she juts loved to be down.
We dry off, I brought her closer to me, tuned her around to have her grind her lovely ass on me. She brings her nice tits to my face for a good squeeze and then the cover. Water break between positions. She loves to fuck, fun and enthusiastic session, she got into it with loud moans, holding on to me and doing a leg wrap in mish. Surprisingly I was able to hold my nut by trying to take short pauses to eat her out and slap her tits. After CIM she slapped her face with my dripping cock till I had nothing left in me.
-
01-04-25 23:43 #13015Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71Mermaid
Wow thanks for the heads up! I'm going to go see her myself.
Originally Posted by PiggyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 20:38 #13014Banned Member

Posts: 19Oh the old pink spot. Thanks.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 19:10 #13013Banned Member

Posts: 19Where is this?
Originally Posted by HSpumanti
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 18:29 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 1898Aroma and Tanning Spa
Jones / Tropicana, in the Smith's plaza, next to smoke shop, super sushi nearby.
Originally Posted by Beastmode5150
[View Original Post]
Note there's another spa (Thai) in that corner so make sure you go to the right one.
If I recall correctly, old Pink's so-called rooms aren't exactly that, the walls doesn't go all the way up so you can hear everything.
-
01-04-25 16:38 #13011Banned Member

Posts: 19Where is this?
Originally Posted by HSpumanti
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 08:59 #13010Regular Member

Posts: 13The old Pink is now Aroma and Tan and Korean
So went there and met the owner who introduced me to Jessie. Cute, B cups, poofy hair, speaks pretty good English guessing early 30's. I had a good time, guessing she may have had a better time based on her accelerated breathing. She rides hard and you will work up a sweat. Everything was covered, not sure if there is wiggle room in that regard. Dmg was $$. 6.
Originally Posted by Beastmode5150
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 01:24 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 158New month new meat at NN spa
Made a trip down to NN spa today, new girl named Jojo greeted me, she looked like a girl would totally submit to all my male urges. This girl would do whatever she could to make me cum, no hesitation. After cleaning up in the table shower she sucked me off like I expected soft mouth, very deep BBBJ. Wow, and before I could say anything she was rimming me like a porn-star while jerking me off after 5 minutes I stood up, bend her over and licked her asshole and pussy. She put cover on me with her mouth and guided my dick inside. We fucked and fucked some more, I felt my legs getting tired I told her I wanted to lay down so she took off the cover off and started sucking my dick and balls again, came in her mouth after a few minutes. No time left for massage because it was only 30 minutes, but who comes to this place for massage anyway LOL. 60 house fee and 170 tip total 230.
-
01-04-25 00:53 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 71Awww pink wellness The mamason Blonde Lemon was sweet. When pink closed she had her own shop Green Asian Spa which was short lived. She has been around Vegas for a few years and used to give an amazing nuru. She used to keep in touch with me but I haven't heard from her in a year now. It looks like pink is rebranding as J Tanning Spa.
Originally Posted by Beastmode5150
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 18:58 #13007Banned Member

Posts: 19AMP Koreans
Hi I'm in town for the weekend and would like to see a Korean girl at an AMP. I know pink used to have Koreans but now that they're gone is there another place with Korean girls with similar service? Don't want to go through the verification process with k agencies. Thanks for any help you can give.
-
01-03-25 13:22 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 54A+ w Tropicana
Needed a good break from the work load and A+'s Michelle didn't drop the ball, thank God.
Wasn't too hard getting to them coming from Top Bar Mediterranean. The mamasan set me up with Michelle. Got me all prepped up. Nice cock strokin appetizer going on. Michelle got that flirtatious energy.
Back in the main room she did that nice body on body thing with this water sucky thing. Got into some 69 after flipping me over. Her skills were probably better than mine. Like a really excellent BBBJ. Nice corkscrewin skill. Felt fucking great. My eyes were rolling back as I was biting my lip. Got in ACG as she finishes the job.
Probably left some shit out but it was seriously good. Down for anything. Will need to give her another go since the girls are always changing at these places that its hard to keep up.
-
01-03-25 10:58 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 91Squirter
Hello everyone coming in this week to Vegas looking for a squirting escort massage girl k girl or a regular girl anything your recommendations are very appreciated.
Thank you.
-
01-02-25 21:37 #13004Senior Member

Posts: 150Jojo at NN day spa
Went to NN day spa to celebrate the New Year. A quick 30 minutes stop. It was the best decision. I had a great time with the new girl Jojo. Chinese. Looked pretty. 34 D cup breasts. Before I went there, I had a few drinks but it didn't affect my performance at all. I was hard after a 5 minutes BBBJ. She wanted Cowgirl and then doggie. It was a nice celebration. Fun. Not expensive.











Reply With Quote






