Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 41276
-
01-04-25 23:07 #37151Senior Member

Posts: 585THAT is truly horrific!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 16:16 #37150Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yeah, a hundred it was. I was expecting a better visit and didn't expect vomit pussy. It was the holidays and she needed it way more than I did. I'm usually too generous during that time. I'll write it off as a charitable donation. LOL.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 14:40 #37149Senior Member

Posts: 1057Rachel
Is this another refugee from jax?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/424741747164
-
01-04-25 13:01 #37148Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: CBJ
The p1 mp has to protect his asset / investment.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 11:58 #37147Senior Member

Posts: 316Sexy Red
Anybody got any Intel on this one? She has been posting forever (was a blond in her first post). PM if you prefer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/557432247147
-
01-04-25 11:55 #37146Senior Member

Posts: 909What you expect
STDs are rampant now, especially in Duval. Tbh if I were a chick I wouldn't as well, since if you get out the game. You don't want anything to come with you besides a pay day (man I'd be the best hoe if reincarnation a thing LOL). Think about not being able to kiss your kids or breast feed, or been on pills for life so you don't spread. Yet, I agree with you I wouldn't mind CBJ, if the service was good. This shid wack.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 11:41 #37145Senior Member

Posts: 909Ok gotcha LOL
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/436027906646 is the link, tbh she probably would of stood you up too LOL. Meet her before she started posting & advertising. Always playing with your time now since her traffic is whatever she dictates. So understand the reasoning now LOL. Yet just me, handing a SW *here* a hundred would of left a bad taste in my mouth. To each their own, that's why I stop using the sites for like a few months. Back to doing the slow approach 😭. Even while looking for the link, nothing I seen would make mini me jump like it used too when scrolling. Oh how we yearn for the days of yesteryear.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 01:08 #37144Senior Member

Posts: 250CBJ trend?
When I first started mongering, 90% of providers did BBBJ. Now it seems almost every one is doing CBJ. I noticed it's not just in Jax, it's like that in other cities too. It's like all the pimps in America came to and agreement and told these girls no BBBJ LOL. Most of these girls just give a half ass CBJ and Start the visit. Are you mongers paying these chicks extra for BBBJ or are yall going with the flow?
-
01-03-25 23:56 #37143Senior Member

Posts: 74Eye candy
Looks like a lot of great eye candy. Nice to look at but seems TGTBT and prolly 80% scammers. But I maybe be completely off.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 21:34 #37142Senior Member

Posts: 80Any recs?
Yall kno any providers that love to take facials? Anytime I find one they disappear. My usual rotation doesn't do it at all so I always yearn to paint a load on a face.
-
01-03-25 21:34 #37141Senior Member

Posts: 237Ladys. One
I find this site sometimes searching around. Has anyone tried to connect?
https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/s...94-394-i919864
-
01-03-25 20:45 #37140Senior Member

Posts: 59What was the rate and BBBJ on the menu?
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 20:23 #37139Senior Member

Posts: 394Try this again
Anyone know this gal? I know that I have seen this pic before but cannot place her. It is from a craigslist ad and is probably a scam but I just know I have seen her before. Anyone?
-
01-03-25 18:03 #37138Senior Member

Posts: 1246That's Audrey. She barely made it to the Club 5 days. They closed in 2005, so she was just 18 then.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I've seen her and really didn't enjoy her, but I'm glad you did. She always smelled like cigarettes and a little musty when I saw her. Her teeth are jacked up and kind of creepy me out. She also talked too much for my liking but seemed nice enough.
-
01-03-25 17:58 #37137Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89It doesn't,for future reference take a screen shot of the ad and post it. Craigslist is notorious for flagging posts and providers delete theirs.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






