The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 1162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30821

    Ran out of Louisville

    Don't do it!! Has more hidden No's than Yes. Located in decent hotel in Sharonville. Communication was slow but I wasn't in a hurry. Answered the door in a towel, fresh out the shower. Chatted for a little bit and decided to get down to business. Stayed covered til right before we got started. I should have really paid attention to the pictures and seeing the warning signs that she is bigger than what her pictures appear to show. Droopy boobs and flat wide butt. She hides her stomach which is bigger than her butt. Ask what she like and didn't like she said no anal no bare. She forgot to mention that she doesn't do BJ's and she only does certain positions. Started out in missionary and she grimaced with every stroke. Switch to doggy and she ran on every stroke would never let me get in deep now I'm not the biggest guy. At this point she told me she doesn't ride. I cut my losses and got out of there wasn't even worth a hand job or anything else complete turn off Don't waste your time with this one fellas apparently she had bad reviews down in Louisville Kentucky which is why she's up here now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250104_202008_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250104_202054_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250104_202125_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  2. #30820

    Dude Just dm the guys constantly talking about bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Asking the same question. Can't get in seeking. Can someone pm me her digits? TIA.

    JB.
    Half of them are Bonita or affiliated with her anyway so they should easily be able to give them to you.

  3. #30819
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    This seems to happen frequently to her, some of you must be complete asshats. Follow through when you set something up with her.
    Contact # ?

  4. #30818

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers willing or able to pm Bonita's digits? Seems like most of the original suggestions lead to dead-ends at this point.
    Asking the same question. Can't get in seeking. Can someone pm me her digits? TIA.

    JB.

  5. #30817
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon gents,

    My dear friend Bonita asked that I pass along to you all that she booked a room in Mason today, but some asshole backed out on her after he told her to get the room. She is available and has incall and is ready.

    Stay safe,

    Chubs.
    This seems to happen frequently to her, some of you must be complete asshats. Follow through when you set something up with her.

  6. #30816

    Not my point

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    There are years of photos there.
    I know there are years of pictures. But some look good and others make her look 55 years old and horrible proportioned.

  7. #30815

    Bonita

    Any mongers willing or able to pm Bonita's digits? Seems like most of the original suggestions lead to dead-ends at this point.

  8. #30814
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Cierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Cierra over the holiday and can confirm she is still on top of her game. Easy comms, no hassle on money, delivered on my requests, and was eager to please and be pleased, with her usual wide open menu. Spent the hour with her and left completely drained.

    She's lost some weight and she looked hot as hell riding me. Not a tight and toned spinner, but she's absolutely a cute and sexy MILF next door with that goofy nerdy vibe she has going on.
    Any suggestions on how to get response out of her.

  9. #30813
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Some pictures she look good and other times the pictures have me seriously doubting what peopleare talking about calling her hot. Add onto the fact some people say she is weird at times it's a constant battle about pulling the plug.
    There are years of photos there.

  10. #30812

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    I gave out the set amount of numbers anyway. So no more numbers given.
    I was one of the ones that got her number, and I do appreciate that.

    I tried to contact her and I got the "contact me only when you're ready to see me" vibe.

    I'm looking for a regular closer to home, from a location standpoint she fit the bill for me. I texted her with a brief introduction (literally just my name) saying I got the number from a SM on this forum and asked if she was still looking for clients. Her response l: "When would you want to come?

    I briefly explained I'm looking for a new UTR to see once or twice a month. Frequency and timing of visits depends on location and price. Her response: "I'm in Covington. "

    My third and final text said "That's great, I'd be available to see you X day at X time, is this something you'd be interested in?

    It's been over 24 hours, and nothing but crickets. Literally three text messages and she's out. I understand being annoyed with guys that are time wasters but these are basic vetting questions for both of us to avoid wasting each other's time. We couldn't even get to her rates / menu. If you want to be a UTR and have zero ads out there you need to be prepared to sell yourself just a little bit via text before someone shows up at your door. I can't emphasize enough how little I texted this woman considering we've never met and I got her number from someone I do not personally know and she disappeared after her second response. The market is so f*cked right now. Props to wetwet and Bonita, who at least respond to texts and will do a little bit of vetting and exchanging information before meeting.

    For Christ's sake just make a listcrawler ad and ignore your phone when you don't want to work.

  11. #30811

    I've been curious about her but

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Cierra over the holiday and can confirm she is still on top of her game. Easy comms, no hassle on money, delivered on my requests, and was eager to please and be pleased, with her usual wide open menu. Spent the hour with her and left completely drained.

    She's lost some weight and she looked hot as hell riding me. Not a tight and toned spinner, but she's absolutely a cute and sexy MILF next door with that goofy nerdy vibe she has going on.
    Some pictures she look good and other times the pictures have me seriously doubting what peopleare talking about calling her hot. Add onto the fact some people say she is weird at times it's a constant battle about pulling the plug.

  12. #30810

    Cierra. Hamilton

    Got to see Cierra over the holiday and can confirm she is still on top of her game. Easy comms, no hassle on money, delivered on my requests, and was eager to please and be pleased, with her usual wide open menu. Spent the hour with her and left completely drained.

    She's lost some weight and she looked hot as hell riding me. Not a tight and toned spinner, but she's absolutely a cute and sexy MILF next door with that goofy nerdy vibe she has going on.

  13. #30809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    You have an ad?
    The only place you'll find an ad is seeking. She's available tonight and in the morning in Miamisburg. Anyone with her info can pass it along to seniors. You will not be disappointed.

  14. #30808

    Not familiar with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Electro1023  [View Original Post]
    Where is her ad for us to see?
    You have an ad?

  15. #30807

    Bonita

    Where is her ad for us to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon gents,

    My dear friend Bonita asked that I pass along to you all that she booked a room in Mason today, but some asshole backed out on her after he told her to get the room. She is available and has incall and is ready.

    Stay safe,

    Chubs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape