Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 976 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11576

    Jen & Little Bit

    I use to see them both years ago at Jens place down by the river. Bit is involved in a relationship but Jen must of enticed her into getting some strange cock. I'm going to hop back in there again. There not Fancy but they get it done. Bits pretty aggressive with the lip push-ups she tries to get the nut before it's time. Usually a pretty inexpensive time. Will be glad to see the tandem again.

  2. #11575

    I toftt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/422088558745

    She and her friend Little bit aren't new in town. Jen is her name. Went for L2. My horticulturalist lent me 100 roses. BBBJ CIMNQNS with a couple of minutes after the package was delivered.

    Looks are decent, great attitude, nice room, and comms were good. I didn't meet any one but Jen. I'm sure a few mongers here know her.

  3. #11574

    Literally dozens

    Quote Originally Posted by Chinsu11  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers there any info on this one. Thanks for the help be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...t/165890631646
    She's been reviewed here many times. Not very good. Moody with lots of rules.

  4. #11573

    Any info

    Hello fellow mongers there any info on this one. Thanks for the help be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...t/165890631646

  5. #11572

    Petite

    Anyone partake or have info from comms? So far the comms for me have been crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...u/406918832179

  6. #11571

    Dodged a Bullet

    I was going to TOFTT in this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anx3126  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/947268363955

    Got it from a friend not on the forum. Thought I'd pass it on. Happened to me with a redhead a while back. But Melissa is ripping people off the boyfriend comes in with a gun says times up after the girl goes in the bathroom BEWARE.

  7. #11570

  8. #11569

    Inflation or GPS?

    I've been in this game for 20 plus years in swfl and I think I might have to tap out. What in the world is going on with these rates? I'm seeing girls on here that have been doing this for years that never got more than 150 hr now asking double that. Y'all must be paying it so I think I'm going to have to retire and just look forward to my trips to st Pete massage parlors where at least I feel like I get my monies worth. The days of 200 hr quality girl seems to have gone. We need a real turndown in this economy to correct some of this. Stacy in North Port and Mandi in Cape are what prompted this post. I paid Stacy 60 for qv several years ago now she's getting 150. That was he hr rate a few years and now she's probably over 50 year old! The rates on tryst can't be real either. Good luck our there fellas maybe it's these snowbirds?

  9. #11568

    Bbw?

    Hello,

    Review on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9557.jpg‎  

  10. #11567
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin11  [View Original Post]
    She was fucked up by the time I got there. Said she drank a lot but who knows. On the other hand she was horny af and did a great job, no clock watching, or GPS. YMMV.
    She looks pretty good, was she into a PSE experience? And she does not look fat like all the others. LOL.

  11. #11566

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin11  [View Original Post]
    She was fucked up by the time I got there. Said she drank a lot but who knows. On the other hand she was horny af and did a great job, no clock watching, or GPS. YMMV.
    Thanks for the info. Can you give some details on the menu? BBBJ? DATY? ECT. Is she in a hotel or private res?

  12. #11565

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bella and can share some details? It looks like she's om Kenwood in Ft Myers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/934926716024
    I'm not impressed with anyone at Kenwood. They show no interest. Go through the motions. No GFE. Will do nothing extra including Bella.

  13. #11564

    Lissa or Melissa thief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/947268363955

    Got it from a friend not on the forum. Thought I'd pass it on. Happened to me with a redhead a while back. But Melissa is ripping people off the boyfriend comes in with a gun says times up after the girl goes in the bathroom BEWARE.

  14. #11563

    Was hammered when I arrived

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up not long ago posts a bunch. Just wondering if anyone has TOFTT or has any info on her. I posted all the different links I have seen. Just found her new Tryst profile today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/480499470343

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/319578030606

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/925983563112

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/704998105981

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrswt-69
    She was fucked up by the time I got there. Said she drank a lot but who knows. On the other hand she was horny af and did a great job, no clock watching, or GPS. YMMV.

  15. #11562

    Bella

    Anyone seen Bella and can share some details? It looks like she's om Kenwood in Ft Myers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/934926716024

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape