Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 8256
-
01-03-25 09:58 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 906Why
For me banging in a Strip Club is a rare treat. For my money Strip Clubs are a great place to recruit for action at a hotel. That takes time, money, and patience -- three things that most mongers either don't have or don't like to waste. You do get to see the product before you buy and on average that product is better looking (in my opinion) than either escorts or AMPs, sometimes far better looking. Yeah, there are some bowsers out there but you can easily skip out on them. It is far easier to just ignore an ugly stripper than it is to get rid of an escort with fake or glammed up pictures that shows up at your door.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
And you'll never see a stripper with a missing nose or spectacular scars on her face.
-
01-03-25 09:35 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 442All Depends
For me part of the club appeal has been you're essentially in public. There's a level of privacy but it's not like being in a hotel room. You can walk into the LDA and see heads bobbying in laps, dancers bouncing on laps, etc. Or you can be the one being seen. I know some people aren't into that but for me there's a bit of an adrenaline rush to it.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
There's also a bit of "victory" when you get a dancer to leave work early and meet up somewhere. Most times that won't happen your first visit, it won't happen with every dancer, and it won't happen for every guy.
-
01-02-25 22:26 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 274$150 hj
Ava quoted me $150 for an HJ. At that time, I was used to spending $120. I have paid as much as $200 for a tug. So, $150 seems reasonable.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:35 #7233Senior Member

Posts: 118If you mean
Gets Pounded Sometimes then yes.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:31 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 483There's the chance of being caught, for one! Apart from that I can watch the lineup ahead of making my selection for lap dancing. Mostly, though, it's because men will literally throw money away if there's a chance of sexual activity--however slim that chance might be. We've all done it and we probably will again.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 20:44 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 271It's about the excitement of it all. That goes for picking up SWs in a car, or slipping into an AMP in cover of darkness, unsure who you will meet. It's all risky and the thrill of mystery. If you are hoping to have to much control in crafting perfect scenarios in this hobby it might just not be for you. I'm not picking on you just saying.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 20:29 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 652Just got creampie Monse!
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 19:00 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 62Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 17:04 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 97Liz at Pandora's
Someone called Liz boring here recently but all I can say is she wasn't boring when she was sitting on my cock.
I'd done a couple of 3/100's with her before and for various reasons didn't push past playing with her tits and pussy and lots of her rubbing on the outside of my pants. This time she told me to take it out so she could play with it and so I did. Some mutual hand play and just about the next thing I know she's applying the cover with her mouth (always hot) and then slid her self on down on it. No negotiating or even discussion about $$ I gave her 200 after I nutted as hard as I have in awhile.
Fucking hot. Next I'll try for cover-less and see how that goes. I would love to paint the back of her pussy.
-
01-02-25 16:41 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 1098That sounds like Carolina. Just slip it in raw next time.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 16:40 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 1098Man. I have to say. She is very rough.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 16:36 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 1098Ava is very gps.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 13:14 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 2334At the AMP it's unlikely to get the previous guys jizz run down your Johnson or face for that matter. Unlikely but not not impossible. There have been bouts of disco inferno, or so it's been reported, at some dancey places. Go to the club with 3 Benji's and a average looking lady will sit on yer dick. BTW the hot spinner you'll really want to F is unlikely to partake in the back.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 13:09 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 2334That's what all the fuss is about?
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 01:59 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 62Guide the noob
I'm fairly new to these "extra-curricular" services. Started with AMPs just 4 weeks ago. I do check out the other threads on this forum from time to time.
Are there any advantages of going to strip clubs, compared to AMPs, for those activities like BBBJ / FS? (Cost, Privacy, Menu, Risk)? You can also DM me if that's a better choice for some knowledge sharing.











Reply With Quote




