Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 13318
-
01-08-25 05:38 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 324Goth Bunny is Desperate and Dangerous
"an elevated experience with services like bb / greek / cip+" anyone up for sloppy seconds and anything else that may come with it? A word to the wise, and to the few that may not be as such. Find a responsible provider. This one has clearly has lost her collective mind and does not care about the consequences of her foolishness and reckless behavior.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...b32fb5a9bf3bc4
-
01-07-25 17:27 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 159Look who has returned
Gen Shine https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181142838 but she is in a no go area for me Blue Ash.
-
01-06-25 10:45 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 353Not new, been around quite a while, also add 10 years and 30 lbs.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 06:17 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 434Snowmageddon
I wonder if any of the traveling girls are stranded in their hotel today.
-
01-05-25 13:51 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 88New?
Looks to be new. Pictures seem to be recent (meta data) and tin eye doesn't show anywhere else. Seems cute and nearby.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181039701
-
01-05-25 11:24 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 260Dawn
I recently met (second time) with this busty MILF. She was located in a comfortable location in NKY. Dawn is sometimes hard to reach as noted in these previous reviews but I was able to reach her after a couple of tries. I find she usually responds better to texts and the her number in her current ad is different from when we met earlier. I think I may have been trying her old number at first. I really like the new pics she has posted and they are very accurate. She has put on a little weight but it looks very good on her and as mentioned it has enhanced her already curvy ass and boobs. I find her to be sexy and very attractive. She has aged extremely well. It is nice to be with a mature and experienced lady. Return visits? Oh yeah.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180919248
Originally Posted by DickMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 09:23 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 93Filter
Pro tip for the less tech-savvy among us: all of her photos have a filter that completely changes her entire face. Might as well be wearing a Halloween mask.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 18:25 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 2246Jesse Jane / Mary Ann Summers / MagicMary
Don't. Just don't.
There's a reason she changes her name more often than the days of a month.
Now she is going by MagicMary.
Old. Butterface. Psycho. Tragic.
https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane
https://tryst.link/escort/magicmagic
https://x.com/Maryannaclimax
-
01-03-25 05:46 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 324Goth Bunny GoofBall
This girl is pathetic, more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind to say the least. The "prolific name changer" is always begging for money or complaining about something. Furthermore the whole goth, anime, gamer GoofBall nonsense is way overplayed and ridiculous. Quite frankly her online persona makes her look stupid (which is probably pretty accurate) and not worth her expected price tag or hassle. Poor gal is in need of a complete makeover and a lobotomy.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:42 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 100Look up goth or moxxie
She's been reported on a few times, keeps changing her name after she supposedly scams a few people; look up goth or moxxie or mia; seems to change every few months; I talked to her about a year ago and she wouldn't do anything without a deposit or without buying some content so didn't go anywhere.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:01 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone experience her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180306225
I am wondering if anyone has experienced this one. Her ad is kind of quirky and every once in a while I like a little oddity. She has been around a while but really can't find a review because she is using the name Bunny, and there are several escorts using that name. And none of the reports appear to be her.
-
01-02-25 19:26 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 225Dawn
I saw Dawn just before Christmas. She seemed to be doing well, I enjoyed my visit with her as usual! She has gained some weight but still looks good, sure made her boobs bigger. I have tried to reach her as well over the last few days and just as you have noted she seems to have disappeared. I would love to reach her as well!
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 11:25 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 362Dawn
I've known Dawn for some time. Haven't been able to see her for awhile.
She looks very different in her ad now. Anyone familiar with her lately?
Can't get a response. Strange because we were friends. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180919248
-
12-29-24 11:32 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 2246Mouth Of The South
Requires deposit for an unstated amount per Tryst. The two other websites scrape data and repurpose. Why would anyone go close to this yuck?
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 10:44 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 120Mouth of the south
I've asked about her here and I've also tried contacting her a couple times. No responses. I found all her social media too. Facebook,
Instagram, X. I think she's real but no solid contact yet. I'll update if I ever get anything back or set something up.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





