Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 11580
-
01-03-25 18:54 #9540Banned Member

Posts: 537Monica. Lavender spa Garvey
Thanks to skylineseason, I decided to visit one of my favorite providers Monica at Lavender spa. It's funny, I work 5 minutes away but I had never been here until recently when I visited Amy here. After a couple failures at two other spas the last week, I needed to see a provider I know would give me good service.
The spa is pretty big. There's an entrance door and an exit door on the side. It is in a fairly busy plaza though. I go when its dark and most businesses have closed. The rooms are small.
Monica was described a few comments down. I will add that she's looking to get bolts ons soon (idk why, her boobs are already great) so if you want to try her while she's natural better do it soon. Her service ranges from good to great GFE like a gf you haven't seen in awhile. As I went into the room, I opted for FS first then the massage. I left my boxers on this time so she could remove them before BBBJ, which is good. She DTs a bit but I guess has a smaller mouth / throat since she doesn't make it disappear like others. DATY and DATO. Cowgirl to mish while never pulling out. Then side doggy to full on doggy where I busted. After removing the cover she always sucks the rest of my cum out. Amy also does this.
After the session, In come a few of the other girls. Eva and cici. They all seem to have nice tits. Cici is said to have the best massage as she went to school for it. She had a nice little booty on her too. On the monitor I see another girl with a burgundy dress. Skinny, petite with nice tits. I ask Monica what her name is and she says Anna and then introduces me to her. Damn I want to go back haha. Which I will. 5 girls in the location. All 30-35 I'd say. All were good looking in my opinion. Solid lineup.
150 tip 50 hhr.
-
01-03-25 17:38 #9539Senior Member

Posts: 551I don't know about you, but finding out that someone in your circle of friends is a provider and then having an opportunity to fuck her and she doesn't mind is kind of a big turn on for me.
Originally Posted by TommyCool
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 17:32 #9538Senior Member

Posts: 178Embarrassed to actually meet a provider that knows people that I know. Kinda weird LOL. But she gave me a good time. Hope I don't bump into her at any gatherings haha.
Originally Posted by Throwawayhok89
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 15:52 #9537Senior Member

Posts: 61You stopped by yesterday, today or tomorrow?
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 14:55 #9536Senior Member

Posts: 332Emma
Stopped by to do some recon, and see for myself what all the fuzz was about.
She definitely has a pretty face, probably surgery and it was the only reason I stayed.
She does try to please, gave a very good BBBJCIM, I didn't go for the FS because I couldn't get passed her body.
She's built like a sack of potatoes, her tits are huge but saggy and flat ass.
Will not repeat.
-
01-03-25 01:00 #9535Senior Member

Posts: 569Similar
Le palace rate is similar to happy massage. The girls here are often on thr younger end but service wise, I say Happy is better for the most part. Also easier to negotiate rates at happy.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 22:56 #9534Senior Member

Posts: 29Emma GS
It almost does not feel worth reporting with all the other recent posts and the fact that she's leaving for two months, but I just visited her on Tuesday and it was great. She was not a clock watcher gave really good. BBBJ and seemed into it during FS. She even tried to get me going again and gave me round two with oil HJ, but I didn't finish and told her it was OK to just stop. I only regret is that I wish I would have seen her sooner. Also, maybe somebody can TOFTT & report back on the new replacements they bring in.
When I arrived, Mia greeted me and took me to a room, but I wanted to see Emma and told her I would wait. Mia started petting & trying to stroke me through my pants and even pulled out her tits, all while telling me she is a lot of fun trying to convince me to go with her instead of Emma.
So if she is still there, she might be worth a visit.
Thanks to everyone for the info & advice we get here.
-
01-02-25 19:15 #9533Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 136Emma GS
I asked her if she did BBFS a week ago she said yes but she wanted $300. I declined and just did CFS.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 14:26 #9532Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for Bella (Latina)
I use to go to Bliss Royal Spa (now Life Center on RM) in WC and see this Latina MILF named Bella that worked on Tuesdays. She had big fake tits / ass and gave a good BBJ. Her height was maybe 5'6" in heels and she had short brown hair last time I saw her back in '23. She has to be mid 40's at this point. Does anyone have info on where she might have gone? To my knowledge, she had moved locations more than a year ago and I never got a chance to find out where. Any info would be greatly appreciated. DMs are open. Thanks.
-
01-02-25 13:39 #9531Banned Member

Posts: 537Yep that's Monica. You described her perfectly. She's great. She was Lucy at KS.
Originally Posted by Skylineseason
[View Original Post]
I was her regular and lately I've been trying to see her but she's been terrible at replying to my texts.
-
01-01-25 21:10 #9530Banned Member

Posts: 537Lulu and Tina
Anyone have reports on either of these two?
Current lineup at Le Palace. I have never been there before.
-
01-01-25 20:43 #9529Regular Member

Posts: 7Monica
Glad to know Monica from KS / Asian Palace is back working at Lavender.
If you have not met Monica. She is about 5'5", 30 ish, slim with long legs.
Since I am her regular so we started with some serious DFK as soon as we get to the room. Superior kissing skill and always make you wanted to keep kissing her. Body smells great and fresh and my hands already playing her B boobs. Nice and soft with the nipples that you want to suck all night long. She then asked me to sit on the table and gave me BBBJ with few DT. Lots of sucking noise when she was giving me BJ. I really wanted to eat her pussy before I put into her. She was very responsive during DATY. Pussy was all wet and asked me to put it. Started with Mish and she was kinda loud when I pounded her hard and whoever outside said keep the voice down. LOL. Then we changed to inverted mish and it seems she liked the most and finally I busted as well. We talked a little after cleaned up.
Shop has 5 girls and I met Cici and I will try that pretty girl next!
Damage was 50+150.
-
01-01-25 19:03 #9528Senior Member

Posts: 637Emma
Looks like Emma is out of the rotation for a 2 months.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 20:06 #9527Senior Member

Posts: 34Just saw Emma for the first time, everything on here is definitely on point. Wish I would've gone sooner, she told me that was her last day, tomorrow two new girls will show up. She did mention we would be back in 2 months.
Originally Posted by JeffH
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 17:36 #9526Senior Member

Posts: 637Emma
Anyone smashing Emma at GS bareback? If so, what's the rate.











Reply With Quote






