High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 551 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 8259
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7224

    Why _not_ AMP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?
    I have never visited AMPs but what I read sounds interesting. Thoughts on why I have not:

    - Not enough consistency on who will be where when. At clubs, fairly predictable schedules reduce the odds of disappointment. It is discomfiting to just walk out.

    - Total lack of visual info. Ads seem baited, not representative of who will be available. Instagrams help but seem to be used only by dancers.

    - Lack of choice in the moment and no ability to preview and decline such as is provided by stage dances.

    - The club model provides time to decide if / who / what. Once you've paid the cover, the club doesn't care what you do.

    Upon reflection, I suspect that they differ in ways that reflect their origins: AMPs work more like war-time brothels while SCs resemble taxi-dance halls. Taxi dancing provided cover for providers trolling for customers for OTC engagements. It was safer than street / bar hustling and provided plausible deniability. Not all of those gals, but not zero.

  2. #7223

    Intel

    Any Intel on Mercy at Dreamgirls SODO?

  3. #7222

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?
    For me banging in a Strip Club is a rare treat. For my money Strip Clubs are a great place to recruit for action at a hotel. That takes time, money, and patience -- three things that most mongers either don't have or don't like to waste. You do get to see the product before you buy and on average that product is better looking (in my opinion) than either escorts or AMPs, sometimes far better looking. Yeah, there are some bowsers out there but you can easily skip out on them. It is far easier to just ignore an ugly stripper than it is to get rid of an escort with fake or glammed up pictures that shows up at your door.

    And you'll never see a stripper with a missing nose or spectacular scars on her face.

  4. #7221

    All Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?
    For me part of the club appeal has been you're essentially in public. There's a level of privacy but it's not like being in a hotel room. You can walk into the LDA and see heads bobbying in laps, dancers bouncing on laps, etc. Or you can be the one being seen. I know some people aren't into that but for me there's a bit of an adrenaline rush to it.

    There's also a bit of "victory" when you get a dancer to leave work early and meet up somewhere. Most times that won't happen your first visit, it won't happen with every dancer, and it won't happen for every guy.

  5. #7220

    $150 hj

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Gets Pounded Sometimes then yes.
    Ava quoted me $150 for an HJ. At that time, I was used to spending $120. I have paid as much as $200 for a tug. So, $150 seems reasonable.

  6. #7219

    If you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Ava is very gps.
    Gets Pounded Sometimes then yes.

  7. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?
    There's the chance of being caught, for one! Apart from that I can watch the lineup ahead of making my selection for lap dancing. Mostly, though, it's because men will literally throw money away if there's a chance of sexual activity--however slim that chance might be. We've all done it and we probably will again.

  8. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?
    It's about the excitement of it all. That goes for picking up SWs in a car, or slipping into an AMP in cover of darkness, unsure who you will meet. It's all risky and the thrill of mystery. If you are hoping to have to much control in crafting perfect scenarios in this hobby it might just not be for you. I'm not picking on you just saying.

  9. #7216
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?
    Just got creampie Monse!

  10. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    At the AMP it's unlikely to get the previous guys jizz run down your Johnson or face for that matter. Unlikely but not not impossible. There have been bouts of disco inferno, or so it's been reported, at some dancey places. Go to the club with 3 Benji's and a average looking lady will sit on yer dick. BTW the hot spinner you'll really want to F is unlikely to partake in the back.
    Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?

  11. #7214

    Liz at Pandora's

    Someone called Liz boring here recently but all I can say is she wasn't boring when she was sitting on my cock.

    I'd done a couple of 3/100's with her before and for various reasons didn't push past playing with her tits and pussy and lots of her rubbing on the outside of my pants. This time she told me to take it out so she could play with it and so I did. Some mutual hand play and just about the next thing I know she's applying the cover with her mouth (always hot) and then slid her self on down on it. No negotiating or even discussion about $$ I gave her 200 after I nutted as hard as I have in awhile.

    Fucking hot. Next I'll try for cover-less and see how that goes. I would love to paint the back of her pussy.

  12. #7213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went into kittens. 5 pm. I met a Columbian dancer. I don't recall her name. 30 minutes was 300. CFs, CBJ.

    Fucked her in standing doggie. Then CBJ. I had her pull the condom off to I could shoot on her big fake tits. She was pushy for a tip after. Annoying.
    That sounds like Carolina. Just slip it in raw next time.

  13. #7212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Ramona is taking loads 2 night a kittens 150 per shot.
    Man. I have to say. She is very rough.

  14. #7211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say Ava's GPS. She's more selective and higher priced than Monse, Luna, etc. She's been known to negotiate. But if you try for the $$ that Monse agrees to, you're likely to be disappointed.
    Ava is very gps.

  15. #7210
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly new to these "extra-curricular" services. Started with AMPs just 4 weeks ago. I do check out the other threads on this forum from time to time.

    Are there any advantages of going to strip clubs, compared to AMPs, for those activities like BBBJ / FS? (Cost, Privacy, Menu, Risk)? You can also DM me if that's a better choice for some knowledge sharing.
    At the AMP it's unlikely to get the previous guys jizz run down your Johnson or face for that matter. Unlikely but not not impossible. There have been bouts of disco inferno, or so it's been reported, at some dancey places. Go to the club with 3 Benji's and a average looking lady will sit on yer dick. BTW the hot spinner you'll really want to F is unlikely to partake in the back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape