rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 1172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21483

    This is what the Board is meant for

    Highlighting the nonsense that some of these game players are experts in, in addition to talking about the winners out there.

    The meds get a hold of them, with Denna being a crack addict. Sure some of us had a few good times but the inconsistency, thievery, inconsideration doesn't nearly justify any miniscule positives.

    Lesson to those that like to roll the dice on this one, she's shot out, a term I use foe girls that are well expired and should consider help or rehab. Certainly her Tryst ad doesn't even remotely justify those prices, in person she's mousey, frail, and not very attractive whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedBy  [View Original Post]
    I posted this 2 nights ago on the PG County board (since that's where she actually stays) but also sharing here since people on this board are more familiar with this inconsiderate loser:

    I texted fucking lousy ass Deena at 11:30 last night and fell asleep. I woke up a little before 1:30, saw she responded and asked her where she was. She texted me the address and I didn't respond for about ten minutes because I was drowsy and not particularly in the mood to go anymore. But she called me and asked if I was coming, so I figured it was slow for her being a Monday night and I told her I could leave soon and be to her by 2:45. I've seen her at least a dozen times and she knows I uber and it takes 45 minutes for me to get an uber and make it down there.

    I text her at 2:20 updating that the ETA is 2:50 and she tells me to wait! I'm well on the way at this point. When I get there and call, she says five minutes. I'm waiting not far from the room because I require her to give me the number in case she gets drugged up and falls asleep, as she has left me outside before for that reason. 20 minutes and many phone calls later she comes out with her "boyfriend" talking about she has to go somewhere. What really pissed me off was she claimed she thought I was coming later but she perfectly understood that I was on my way to see her when we got off the phone. I wouldn't be writing this if she didn't lie on top of wasting my time and money.

  2. #21482

    Cherry Springfield Concerns......

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    Oh no, if she's botoxed herself then it must be a recent event as I recall a cute, petite girl with natural boobs, the preferred somewhat flat Asian ass and GND facial features.
    Good evening fellas, and Happy New Year!

    Let's talk about Cherry; I've been seeing her for over a month based on the strength of some other monger's posts and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Cherry is clean, drug and disease-free, as I usually partake in oral and FS activities without any issues. I inquired about the bruises, and she informed me that she had a Brazilian Butt lift procedure in NY that had some serious side effects (I. E. , the green bruising). She stated that she had an allergic reaction to the procedure.

    IMHO, she probably already had a great body and didn't need it because it didn't help create the voluptuous image she was going for (paraphrasing some of our conversation). She also had some man-made action on top, which left the left breast in an odd shape.

    That being said, I have always enjoyed my time with Cherry and will continue to see her without any hangups. No stupid drama, no rushed service, she's reliable and fun to smash in a 30-minute dream away from all other life challenges.

    She leaves VA at the end of the month.

    FF OUT.

  3. #21481

    Run around Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedBy  [View Original Post]
    I posted this 2 nights ago on the PG County board (since that's where she actually stays) but also sharing here since people on this board are more familiar with this inconsiderate loser:

    I texted fucking lousy ass Deena at 11:30 last night and fell asleep. I woke up a little before 1:30, saw she responded and asked her where she was. She texted me the address and I didn't respond for about ten minutes because I was drowsy and not particularly in the mood to go anymore. But she called me and asked if I was coming, so I figured it was slow for her being a Monday night and I told her I could leave soon and be to her by 2:45. I've seen her at least a dozen times and she knows I uber and it takes 45 minutes for me to get an uber and make it down there.

    I text her at 2:20 updating that the ETA is 2:50 and she tells me to wait! I'm well on the way at this point. When I get there and call, she says five minutes. I'm waiting not far from the room because I require her to give me the number in case she gets drugged up and falls asleep, as she has left me outside before for that reason. 20 minutes and many phone calls later she comes out with her "boyfriend" talking about she has to go somewhere. What really pissed me off was she claimed she thought I was coming later but she perfectly understood that I was on my way to see her when we got off the phone. I wouldn't be writing this if she didn't lie on top of wasting my time and money.
    Feel what you've gone through. She's done the same to me since she stopped working in NoVa. It's definitely a hit or miss with her. Albeit, more misses than hits lately. I pretty much feel her out and judge by how long it takes her to respond, as well as the frequently of messages in a short span of time. You having seeing her a dozen times (I'm just over half of that) you shouldn't be surprised. At this point none of should.

    One oddity is the time on the upper left hand of the screenshots. I'm assuming you don't bother to capture until today to post on the board.

  4. #21480

    Deena the time & money waster

    I posted this 2 nights ago on the PG County board (since that's where she actually stays) but also sharing here since people on this board are more familiar with this inconsiderate loser:

    I texted fucking lousy ass Deena at 11:30 last night and fell asleep. I woke up a little before 1:30, saw she responded and asked her where she was. She texted me the address and I didn't respond for about ten minutes because I was drowsy and not particularly in the mood to go anymore. But she called me and asked if I was coming, so I figured it was slow for her being a Monday night and I told her I could leave soon and be to her by 2:45. I've seen her at least a dozen times and she knows I uber and it takes 45 minutes for me to get an uber and make it down there.

    I text her at 2:20 updating that the ETA is 2:50 and she tells me to wait! I'm well on the way at this point. When I get there and call, she says five minutes. I'm waiting not far from the room because I require her to give me the number in case she gets drugged up and falls asleep, as she has left me outside before for that reason. 20 minutes and many phone calls later she comes out with her "boyfriend" talking about she has to go somewhere. What really pissed me off was she claimed she thought I was coming later but she perfectly understood that I was on my way to see her when we got off the phone. I wouldn't be writing this if she didn't lie on top of wasting my time and money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

  5. #21479

    Spice of variety

    Saw her last night and she was delicious. Wanted to finish in CIM but she declined. Anyone got it with extra?

  6. #21478

    AD link for Wyndy and Helen

    Here's Helen:
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ons-41886.html
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4732441-392252
    https://www.foxylists.com/helendc
    https://nova-femaleescorts.bedpage.c.../23266668.html
    I never met Wyndy, but I think she's the new condo suite-mate at the Tyson's place.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAGreatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Please provide ad link for Wyndy and Helen.

  7. #21477

    What's the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday. This is a different residence than she was at before. It's a house where they rent out rooms, but it's pretty vacant except for 1 guy who stays in the basement. Same performance as before and still up for whatever. She's back in town for good, but won't be at that residence for long.
    What does she charge? BBBJ and MSOG?

  8. #21476
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesAtHome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for a provider that can give good foot jobs? Exploring foot fetish and need some recommendations.
    Sent you a DM.

  9. #21475

    AD link for Wyndy and Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerBoats  [View Original Post]
    I had enjoyed individual visits with Wyndy and Helen (200 for 40 minutes is a pretty good deal for their level of service), so I finally pulled the trigger on a combo visit. 400 for 40 minutes was money well spent. DFK, BBBJ, DATY / O, CFS with each. Only disappointment was they do not touch each other. Finished at 30 minutes, so having 2 attractive naked ladies massage / stretch me for 10 minutes was a nice touch.

    Also saw Joyce since her return to action. 160 for a no-rush session is also a great deal IMO. She absolutely loves tossing my salad (completely unsolicited BTW), so if that's your thing head over there ASAP. BBBJ isn't the best, but we LFK a lot, and she has great natural C+ cups. Takes directions and guidance very well.

    I'd like my next adventure to be with a lovely Latina, so any recent info on the outfits near Chantilly would be appreciated.
    Please provide ad link for Wyndy and Helen.

  10. #21474

    Woodbridge section on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday. This is a different residence than she was at before. It's a house where they rent out rooms, but it's pretty vacant except for 1 guy who stays in the basement. Same performance as before and still up for whatever. She's back in town for good, but won't be at that residence for long.
    Aahh the Woodbridge section of STG doesn't cross reference the NOVA section. Didn't catch she was back in town.

  11. #21473

    Cherry Springfield ACS

    Oh no, if she's botoxed herself then it must be a recent event as I recall a cute, petite girl with natural boobs, the preferred somewhat flat Asian ass and GND facial features.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunUp  [View Original Post]
    Great Review, I also went to meet her, she seems very kind and inviting, but the face just threw me off. Especially with the botox riddled face and lips. What type of bruises were they? Like size and color?

  12. #21472

    Foot fetish

    Anyone have recommendations for a provider that can give good foot jobs? Exploring foot fetish and need some recommendations.

  13. #21471

    Monica

    I saw her yesterday. This is a different residence than she was at before. It's a house where they rent out rooms, but it's pretty vacant except for 1 guy who stays in the basement. Same performance as before and still up for whatever. She's back in town for good, but won't be at that residence for long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    She's likely visiting family for the holidays. I've seen her before when she was at a residence.

  14. #21470
    Quote Originally Posted by RunUp  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9297523033

    P. S Guys, I'm grateful for any report you guys post, but please the appearance of the provider is just as important as the service, so don't skimp out on the details.
    Agreed. In fact, when guys leave out info about appearance it makes me question as to whether they actually saw the provider. Reports pertaining to service can be YMMV or even faked but verifying whether said providers pics are accurate cannot be and add validity.

  15. #21469
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I take you are talking about a tight pussy, not a personality match. This can be provided by youth, or skilled maturity with klegal excercise.

    Another way to a great fit is doggy with FIA. This requires concent and prep but can be very good! Tell me if you know a provider that will let you press your cock into her gspot from behind.
    Joyce. Backpage reviews 01-11-2018 #8759.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=joyce#post3686272.

    Remember Brooklyn? I did that once to her. And mature Ashley who worked out of Ballston. Some other recent ones I can't remember.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape