Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 1258 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 26661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22806

    OK. A few Details

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey  [View Original Post]
    We really need to hear this. Close your eyes, hold your nose, and tell us! Come on!
    According to my friend.

    She bled all over him. I mean all over. Then she wouldn't let him use the shower to wash up as "someone was coming any minute". She said it was a nick on her leg but Jesus, clearly that time of month. Just be honest about the situation and let the guy clean up! Can deal with Mother Nature coming (especially unexpectedly), but he said fighting to just get access to the sink and a wash cloth was so disgusting!

    Secondly she pulled her jeans down, off one leg, still on the other, laid on her back onto edge of the bed, and just laid there. No interaction at all, wouldn't move up, down, turn over, anything. Left the rest of her cloths on. Cute but WTF?! And of course she just pulled her jeans up when done. As soon as they were finished she started texting and threw some pizza in the microwave like he wasn't there and like she didn't need to wash up or anything either.

    Fatima22 is what she was posting under.

  2. #22805

    The reports I've seen have been positive

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ms. Sasha Amorous lately? I really would like to have a dream with her but having seen any new reports. Please let me know if she's safe.

    Thanks in advance.
    I did see her out at the bar once a few months ago and she looked just like the photos.

  3. #22804
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ms. Sasha Amorous lately? I really would like to have a dream with her but having seen any new reports. Please let me know if she's safe.


    Thanks in advance.
    She just posted in Kalamazoo yesterday.

  4. #22803

    The best in GR

    Had a dream about OG lauren today. She's well reviewed on here, but my goodness that doesn't even do it justice. Those tits are massive. That BBBJ is the best I've ever had, didn't make it past that but definitely plan on doing so at some point. It's a GFE from the moment you walk in especially the BBBJ, not rushed, usually I have to slow providers down but this was perfect. She switches up her skills on you at the right time and she has a whole bag of them. She is gorgeous, welcoming, chill, and that smile lights up a room. Please everyone treat her right. Incall is clean and in a decent area. One warning, if you have someone to go home to she smells so good but it will be on you so plan accordingly. She's pricey but worth every penny. Will repeat but might need to pick up an extra shift. As always stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/109043473254

  5. #22802

    Totally agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey  [View Original Post]
    We really need to hear this. Close your eyes, hold your nose, and tell us! Come on!
    More details! Come on, my friend we need the details. At least a link or picture of who you are talking about!

  6. #22801

    I would avoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCfnm  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...t/907497044194

    It just says come to the address and knock. No phone number. Has anyone seen her? Thanks.
    This looks like an ex got pissed off and posted her info online. I would stay away!

  7. #22800
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBob62  [View Original Post]
    I did some due diligence and saw that there was some info on her in the past, but it was a few years ago. Does anyone know if she is still active, and maybe have some details to share? So far my emails have generated automated responses. Erotic Monkey shows possible recent posts / reviews, but I'm not paying them for it. Even her latest X posts are several years old. Is she still around?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-l...d-rapids-63065
    I saw her a couple of times about twenty years ago. Great time. She must be 50 by now.

  8. #22799

    Curious Also

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCfnm  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...t/907497044194

    It just says come to the address and knock. No phone number. Has anyone seen her? Thanks.
    Also says she previously worked at Devine. Does anyone recall her name there?

  9. #22798

    Ms. Sasha Amorous

    Has anyone seen Ms. Sasha Amorous lately? I really would like to have a dream with her but having seen any new reports. Please let me know if she's safe.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #22797

    Is this legit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...t/907497044194

    It just says come to the address and knock. No phone number. Has anyone seen her? Thanks.

  11. #22796

    Ginger Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by RobBob62  [View Original Post]
    I did some due diligence and saw that there was some info on her in the past, but it was a few years ago. Does anyone know if she is still active, and maybe have some details to share? So far my emails have generated automated responses. Erotic Monkey shows possible recent posts / reviews, but I'm not paying them for it. Even her latest X posts are several years old. Is she still around?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-l...d-rapids-63065
    RB. Haven't seen Ginger in more than a few years myself. It looks like her P411 account is still up and running with it being logged into 12 days ago.

  12. #22795

    Ally

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/487371492498

    I'm sure she has been reviewed many times before but today was the first time I've had the pleasure.

    Easy and good comms. Easy set up. Many options for payment.

    Older but nice place. Very clean as was she. No signs of any habits.

    She met me at the door and welcomed me into a bedroom and we got to know one another, she is very chatty and seemed a bit nervous at first, I seem to have that effect on folks as I am the very definition of big ass country boy and she is just little thing. After a bit of conversation she warned up to me and we got very comfortable.

    Ally is very willing and able. Man is she ever able. Afterwards we chatted a bit more and went out separate ways.

    Nice, clean, easy to deal with for just under $$ for the hour. Will absolutely repeat.

    Stay safe why'all. JK.

  13. #22794

    Ginger Leigh

    I did some due diligence and saw that there was some info on her in the past, but it was a few years ago. Does anyone know if she is still active, and maybe have some details to share? So far my emails have generated automated responses. Erotic Monkey shows possible recent posts / reviews, but I'm not paying them for it. Even her latest X posts are several years old. Is she still around?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-l...d-rapids-63065

  14. #22793

    Robinson

    Trying to figure out how to upload pics on here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_66C866AF-974B-42C3-9832-A6D3F2BE9745.jpg‎   Messenger_creation_F9DDD039-F99A-4694-B091-BB63252E4B21.jpg‎  

  15. #22792

    Ms. Robinson and Tiny

    Just wanted to drop in a give a update to the most recent Visit I had.

    Let's start off with Ms. Robinson, I was able to meetup with her on the 1st day of the new year. Shout out to beanboi for sending her digits, I had it before but deleted it after assuming that she just retired but that wasn't the case LOL. I was able to setup a meeting with her pretty quickly after contacting, we met up and she look exactly the way I remember her. Went through the same routine as what we use to do and it was great time. Mostly chatting, oral, daty, and fucking. Overall I'm glad to see that she is back.

    Few days prior to the new year, I was also able to meetup with Tiny, it took a bit to get a hold of her but I managed to finally setup something. We did outcall back to my place, we chatted in the car to get acquainted since it was first time meeting. I could go into details but to keep simple I had also an amazing time with Tiny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape