Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 11019
-
01-01-25 20:48 #9354Senior Member

Posts: 113Vip
Her VIP is bb
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 20:11 #9353Banned Member

Posts: 410Mizjuani
She's got numerous alerts. She even has one where some dummy rented a car for her and she stole it.
-
01-01-25 16:25 #9352Senior Member

Posts: 143Mizjuani
Saw her many years ago. She's really nice and much better looking in person. Yes, super tiny!
Originally Posted by Overdoser
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 16:20 #9351Senior Member

Posts: 2184Chumps
No kidding, I can see a long time to techie chumps with no game lining up to get some underwhelming appointments. When you know that legit pornstars (India Summer, Eva Long, Elena Koshka etc) would give you two shots including legit role play for $1.2 K and you still drop 2.5 K for an unknown GPS. You are a chump. No doubt about it. My limit is 400 - and I get enough for that range with SA and the few regulars that have grandfathered me in. This hobby is getting weird with these crazy prices and subpar service.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 13:28 #9350Senior Member

Posts: 51Mizjuani Murcedes Outcall Visit
Saw an ad I couldn't pass up. New Year's Eve Special by Mizjuani Murcedes (TNA). 1. 4 HH Outcall Special! That price was too good, & I don't even need to leave my place?!
Set it up for 9 PM & she arrived right on time looking well dressed. She's like 5 ft tops, A cups, nice little ass. She came in & got acquainted real quick before stripping down & going down on me on the couch while I sipped a beer & hit my vape pen. Man that extra comfort of being at home was nice. Sloppy, felt her spit on my balls. She gagged a couple times. Never got very deep but she used a lot of tongue & bobbed away without complaint. She's a safety girl, & I rolled the dice being able to keep it up & failed LOL. Call it a combination of jacking off earlier that day, using a condom & drinking. I already knew the rubber was going to kill my boner. I pumped a few times in missionary before a few pumps in doggy but it wasn't working. Asked about the condom & she said no way. I can respect that. We opted for BBBJ finish & she worked it for a while while I grabbed her tits & ass. Came in her mouth & she spit it out like someone siphoning gasoline LOL.
I'd recommend her if a condom is no issue. She's fun! She was moaning & all that for me. I'm going to chalk it up for another notch on my belt & look for something else next time. I think BB is a must for me, unfortunately.
-
01-01-25 12:54 #9349Senior Member

Posts: 152Mandi in Redmond
Needed some relief and met up with SoFineMandi (on TNA board) - Set up was easy, very safe and clean extended stay place at the edge of Redmond and Bellevue. I went with the QV, I opted for BBBJCIM because I didn't want to deal with a cover. Mouth skills are top notch, she let me reposition and hang her head off the bed so I could fuck her mouth and finish. No gag reflex was detected.
She does have a dude with her. I saw him waiting in a car in the parking lot and she confirmed.
Overall, I'd repeat if I needed head and she was available. Damage for the visit was $.
-
12-30-24 22:33 #9348Banned Member

Posts: 410Sadly, some dipstick on TNA like Yadda or Playwrite might actually fork it out, LOL.
-
12-30-24 22:18 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 255Some sucker's going to pay it, sad to say.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 21:59 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 143Way to level up
Gentlemen, I give you Platinum Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 21:08 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 113No for me
2500 hr. Get real.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 14:21 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 43Yoooo! Lol
-
12-30-24 09:48 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 274Still 3 BJ?
Wowitsnately is at the top of my TDL. Does anyone know if she is still a 3 BJ provider? I like my full service covered, but I like my blowie bare, and my kisses deep.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 09:57 #9342Banned Member

Posts: 2302Over 40, no tits, no ass, sun-exposed skin (zoom in).
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
For $500 an hour? Only of she brings two young hot friends.
-
12-29-24 09:55 #9341Banned Member

Posts: 2302Who likes getting slapped?
Bucket list item: want to slap a woman during sex. Hard. And have her love it.
Anyone got leads on girls who like it when a hand flies?
-
12-29-24 01:04 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 208Definitely curious, she's quite good lookin.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




