Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 44191
-
12-31-24 13:29 #38521Senior Member

Posts: 1954Last time I did that, I checked out the rooms too. It was like the cleaners started to clean the sheets but didn't finish. Grocery delivery was on the counter. Behind the counter were a few blow up pictures of banned patrons. That was Victoria (don't remember) that was busted before my visit.
Originally Posted by Qeast
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 09:42 #38520Regular Member

Posts: 17Garden Spa. Amanda
I googled the address for a spot I saw in Santa Ana (on W Memory Ln, next to a smoke shop). My search turned up "Le Palace", a name that I felt had its heyday in the forum at some point or another. I'd never been, so I decided to walk in and check the crowd. The place is now called Garden Spa.
Not sure if it's because of the holidays or an afternoon lull, but the place itself was rather quiet. Upon entering, I'm promptly greeted by a sweet voice. Pretty face, long black hair with streaks of blonde. Light grey sweatshirt and sweatpants. I suppose it is a bit cold out. Feels like a potential 50/50 between legitimate and fun, but she's attractive and I wouldn't mind just having an actual massage.
Amanda leads me to a nice room and collects HF for an hour before stepping out. She returns after I've had time to undress and lay down, but in her work clothes this time. A very thin, pink, rib-knit dress just tight enough to show off her curves and just long enough to (maybe) avoid a charge for indecent exposure. Her nipples stab through the fabric of her outfit, confirming that she was actually just cold.
She fiddles with some supplies in a corner of the room, so I walk up behind her and fiddle with her body. No resistance, just a coy smile and a kiss. Good so far. She motions me to lay back down for a massage, but I offer her a massage since I'm feeling warm enough. I get a good view of her body as she strips; sizeable natural tits, sexy sternum tattoo, wide hips. Her titmeat spills out the sides as she lays face down. I grab the lotion and lather her up as we chat a bit about some mundane things. Her English is good, so I'm saved from having to get lotion all over my phone to use a translator.
Eventually, the conversation dies down, and my massage transitions from good touch to bad touch. I begin some light ministrations on her clit and slit, and before too long she's face-down ass-up. I DATY / DATO, flipping her over after a few minutes so we can get more comfortable. She's quite emotive and a pleasure to work on. We switch to 69 after she asks to suck and she gives me a fierce BBBJ while grinding her hips against my face. We're both ready to fuck, so she hops off, grabs the rubber, and wraps me up. It's not unusual to see a girl reach for the lube before the deed, especially when she sees several customers a day, so it's particularly satisfying watching Amanda immediately impale herself on my cock as soon as I'm covered. She talks some shit, her tits shaking as she rides me hard. She wraps her hands around my throat and grinds deeper, I steady her udders by pulling down on her teats; she's a good top.
We flip over and I take back my turn. I make an attempt to reset the pace for a little bit, but I soon find myself just hammering her. She's just as active a bottom as she is a top, moaning and whimpering into my ear, pulling her legs back so I can really have at it. I grab her around the shoulders and pull her down as I thrust, blowing it into her as deep as possible. We take a quick siesta before I pull myself out of her, after which she gingerly slides off the filled condom and cleans me up. There's a few minutes left on the clock, so she lays back down and we chat and fool around a little bit more. I hand over a well-deserved tip, she gives me water and a kiss, and we part ways. Good session.
-
12-31-24 01:16 #38519Senior Member

Posts: 417UM Spa
I think that UM Spa is trying to stay UTR for now. When I arrived, from the outside, the place looked closed. The lights were off; the "open" sign was turned off. There is a lock box on the front door. But if you tug on the door, it is unlocked.
I entered and waited in the foyer. But the wait was longer than I cared for, so I left and went to another AMP. I do not know if they were just really busy, or if they were watching me on CCTV sizing me up. But if they were busy, I felt there was a risk of rushed service.
-
12-31-24 01:04 #38518Senior Member

Posts: 417Oasis Spa
To be clear, I went with the intention to try it out. But I changed my mind.
As mentioned, the plaza is easy to find. There is a reasonable amount of parking in the lot out front.
What caused me to change my mind? After parking, I approached the gates by the barber shop. There is a courtyard in front of the Oasis entrance with table seating. When I arrived, there were a lot of people eating the meals they purchased from the taqueria. Perhaps it was timing; but I didn't like the lack of discretion.
-
12-31-24 00:23 #38517Senior Member

Posts: 57Jacuzzi??
Odd, same phone number is to this ad: https://xescorthub.com/info/bemidji/...44326324097024.
Same person?
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 23:14 #38516Senior Member

Posts: 700I've never been to Le Palace, so no clue, but Yuki is not a completely uncommon name for a provider. I paid the $50 HF for 30 minutes and tipped her $140 for the complete GFE menu. Only the bag was required for the CFS portion of it. Faceless just posted that he paid the HF for an hour plus $160 tip, which seems appropriately right for the extended time.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
BTW, even though I ended up Korging today, I called Oasis to ask about availability and was told that two new girls are coming soon; one tomorrow and one on Wednesday. I didn't ask for names, but she said they were both younger with great bods. Sure, it's marketing, I get that, but I also don't think they'll steer me too far astray. I can't get over there on NYE or NYD, but consider this a PSA for ya'll without family or friends obligations for the next couple of days.
-
12-30-24 17:39 #38515Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Testing out OA
Seeing most places are either switching their lineup or A hitter's are getting ready for new year. Decide to give OA a try.
Arrived at OA at noon, plaza is easy to find, plenty of parking up front.
Greete by Lumi, asked for yukio, but she is busy AF. Decided to stick with lumi.
She is about 35+, round asian ass, lowkey sag C cup. Looks I say about a 6 by my book.
No attempt to give messages, after she heard I read the review online, just lots of tease, but that sadly was the highlight of the show.
The place maybe new, but they arevery very busy, especially with Mia got visited by aunt flow. They are down to 2 person. During my sesion, she had to step out 6 times (yes I counted) to greet guest, but it is ok it mus bmjust be an off situation because they short 1.
Started with some rimming and BBBJ with lots of lube HJ, she does not DT.
After like 10 minutes of foreplay, let's get on main event: cover on, and started CG, she isn't very tight, or maybe I am too small for her, either way, my friction was off so I decide to take charge and dswitch to standing mish, but she then complaint about me going too deep, and hitting her uterus, so no go there neither when looking back that was one of the best position.
Switch k9, banging her in front of a large mirror usually is a big turn on for me regardless if the girl is good looking or not, but the room was so dark AF that I can't really even see her, it is hard enough to see her tits jiggle. Need I remind you she isn't very tight, so it was difficult to find a friction, so reing on my try and true lay down k9, and even that she was tough to get a good friction.
Maybe it was me then, I'll take that blame. She did tried to please tHough, very much in fact, she has a good attitude, and an eager to please with ethic, took another 10 minutes of BBBJ and HJ to finish.
On my way out, I saw yuki, and she is the real deal, 8/10 looks just first glance, spinner type.
Would come ack and give it 1 more chance, but probably won't repeat with lumi.
P.s 70 to house 1 hr. Tip $.60
She collects before service
-
12-30-24 12:09 #38514Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Coco.
I made an appointment for 3. I showed up, paid for an Hr and was met with Coco. She made feel very welcomed, grabbed my hand and showed me my room. The 70 massage was amazing just about fell asleep. Then I had the dream of flipping onto my back and was offered a great service. FS, BBJ, 69. I was feeling very generous so I gave a tip of about 1.50. I awakened and was led out feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this spot. Will be returning very soon.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/VWy94eE6q66yUn4v5?g_st=ic
-
12-29-24 21:51 #38513Senior Member

Posts: 159How much though
Nice review sir, wonder if this Yuki is the one from le palace? Also how much?
Originally Posted by Sticker
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 21:17 #38512Senior Member

Posts: 390Jessi
Yes of course, rsrsrsrs.
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 18:51 #38511Senior Member

Posts: 513Chins Kitchen
Across from Chins Kitchen on and. Tustin.
Originally Posted by Balla99
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 17:45 #38510Senior Member

Posts: 637Is Jessi a new girl, or are you referring to Jessica? Her jeans are harder to get into than Fort Knox. But perhaps in both cases, if you bring a large enough truck of gold, who knows.
Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 13:50 #38509Senior Member

Posts: 700It's on and Tustin St in Orange. If you're on the 55 and, exit at Katella, hang a left and then another left on and Tustin. It's listed as OA on RM, which lists the complete address, but the sign over the unit says OASIS. Since it's only a few minutes off of the 55, it's convenient to visit.
Originally Posted by Balla99
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 13:00 #38508Senior Member

Posts: 2988 body
Has been a favorite of mine for a few years now, but they're getting pushier asking for more $$.
I'm typically just HE and haven't had issues at. 4 or. 6 if it's very good. Last time there I gave. 6 and got an attitude and pushy requests for more.
Maybe I just got a pushy girl, but I might try a different spot next time I'm in that area.
-
12-28-24 20:30 #38507Senior Member

Posts: 390Cici
Cici was terminated over 6 months ago, apparently providing beeges, clam chowders, and the full Shabang.
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
Coco 3 is young, cute, and fun but her Massage is too Soft And her HJ is terrible.
Best bet is Jessi at this point.
Mask is off so maybe we can get her fired. Next Jk love Jessica-she's Mindy's TOP gal but strange.











Reply With Quote




