Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 37633
-
12-31-24 22:38 #33793Senior Member

Posts: 1186Hero? Wrong time, no see. You come Shanghai. Love you long time.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 21:28 #33792Senior Member

Posts: 247Yeah right.
Just got off the phone with her, she said to meet her in Shanghai tomorrow morning.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 20:08 #33791Senior Member

Posts: 122Ts
I was hoping TS was Trans not shower.
Originally Posted by MinnyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 15:17 #33790Senior Member

Posts: 38Mellow Yellow
Does anyone have Yellow's phone number in Shanghai?
Originally Posted by LightTouch11
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 10:17 #33789Senior Member

Posts: 233Can you share the link
I don't see warren massage anywhere on Adult Search. Please share the link.
Originally Posted by Marauder302
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 10:16 #33788Senior Member

Posts: 484So much better with Jen, cheaper too. Always CFS but I've definitely wanted to raw dog her she gets really wet with me but it's still a star fish, not sure why she offers but doesn't like it. It's been years since I've seen her though whenever 275 construction started was about the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 04:59 #33787Senior Member

Posts: 929M1 on telegraph and 96 IIRC.
Originally Posted by MinnyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 00:03 #33786Senior Member

Posts: 103No TS anywhere?
Does that mean I'm out of luck for a TS?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 23:11 #33785Senior Member

Posts: 929Closed
8 star, goldstar, 111 healing, AM are toast.
Originally Posted by MinnyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 21:49 #33784Senior Member

Posts: 103In town Sunday for FB. TS rec?
Coming into town from Minneapolis on Sunday to watch the Lions / Vikes game. While there used to be TS locations in the Twin Cities, they are all gone. So I'd love to hit one up. I care less about FS, but won't argue if it's available. I'll probably be staying between downtown and the airport, but will have a car.
Looking at old reports, 8 Star and Gold Star seemed like known options. Are those my best bets, or is there something better for what will likely be my only shot in Detroit for the foreseeable future? Don't need a model, but will probably avoid the Polish Goblin. .
Thanks for any help!
-
12-30-24 20:18 #33783Senior Member

Posts: 977Just search for her here and read. If you can't stay away, I look forward to reading your report.
Originally Posted by MI-USMC
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 18:54 #33782Senior Member

Posts: 929Standard handy but you know that.
Originally Posted by Twine9
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 17:56 #33781Regular Member

Posts: 12Warren Massage
Last four of phone # end in 2027. They advertise on Adult Search. Any info?
-
12-30-24 16:41 #33780Regular Member

Posts: 5Ocean Asian Novi Intel
Been there twice and she has a great attitude decent massage, a lot of flirting and teasing. Is there anything on the menu you here or is it legit massage? TIA.
-
12-30-24 14:00 #33779Banned Member

Posts: 298Polish Goblin
Us fellow mongers respect you to much to allow this you are better off doing FS with Massage Breeze Jen.
Originally Posted by MI-USMC
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





