Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14563
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Richmond thread has a shit ton of info on which prepaid cards work and which do not. I would check there.
    Information must be current. Richmond is old news. Mostly.

    I just got a Blackhawk card at Lowe's for $198. I used it to get a month of seeking. They had told me earlier I would get discount pop-up offers but it didn't happen. At least there isn't enough dough on the card to auto renew.

  2. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!
    Read my post from back in May. Just used this method to re-up a few days ago, works great.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...323&viewfull=1#post6885323.

  3. #14561

    Blackhawk

    Mongers in other cities are reporting Blackhawk processed cards still work.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!

  4. #14560

    Richmond Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!
    Richmond thread has a shit ton of info on which prepaid cards work and which do not. I would check there.

  5. #14559

    Scammer

    Plays the long game for a few days, plays it well. When it comes time to meet at the hotel she asks for half upfront before she leaves.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-ea1dc23462bd

  6. #14558

    Vanilla Gift Card issues and poor customer service

    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!

  7. #14557
    Why does DC have the bottom of the barrel h. O. e. S.

    It's a major city it should have at least some quality- it's literally 99% crap.

    Plus, there must be alot of geriatrics here paying whatever for these foul beasts hence they're demanding $$$ like they're NYC or Miami models.

  8. #14556

    Seeking and Selfie Liveness Check

    There's a new process that is being tested, where new users will need to show their face and SA's AI (what else? LOL) will analyze video to confirm person signing up is real and matches profile photos.

    Am sure this will eventually be asked of existing accounts too, smh.

    Things are getting more and more difficult.

  9. #14555
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-f3d7ae9921f8

    LOL. I like this one a delusional 50 year old that's still whoring.

  10. #14554
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    LOL. She has mental issues. Being a fine Christian lady that's a white for money.

  11. #14553

    Browsing SA. Interesting profile


  12. #14552

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    Learned that lesson quickly. I canceled before meeting her as she kept trying to call even after I explained to her that I have a life and will not be available at her convenience. Not worth the headache even if she paid me.
    I totally agree with you.

  13. #14551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Queen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-bebd3b155eab

    Got scammer vibes from this one. Went to text. Asked for 450 to meet up. Asked for more pics and if she had IG. Text me she didn't. I never know any 27 or old to not have IG. Asked for FB and said she only has Signal, Kik and Zangi. Red flag for me. Told her to I wasn't interested. Saw she immediately blocked me on Seeking.

    Got scammer.
    Her insta shows her in AZ / TX. Probably not real.

  14. #14550

    Maybe not?

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Queen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-bebd3b155eab

    Got scammer vibes from this one. Went to text. Asked for 450 to meet up. Asked for more pics and if she had IG. Text me she didn't. I never know any 27 or old to not have IG. Asked for FB and said she only has Signal, Kik and Zangi. Red flag for me. Told her to I wasn't interested. Saw she immediately blocked me on Seeking.

    Got scammer.
    Don't really know about this one as she is not my type, like much thinner, but I wouldn't necessarily jump to thinking scammer bc they don't want to immediately share their socials with you.

  15. #14549

    Queen

    Queen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-bebd3b155eab

    Got scammer vibes from this one. Went to text. Asked for 450 to meet up. Asked for more pics and if she had IG. Text me she didn't. I never know any 27 or old to not have IG. Asked for FB and said she only has Signal, Kik and Zangi. Red flag for me. Told her to I wasn't interested. Saw she immediately blocked me on Seeking.

    Got scammer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape