Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 18206
-
12-31-24 21:50 #15221Senior Member

Posts: 523Gabriella
Saw Gabriella the other day and we originally agreed to meet up around 4 but she ended being an hour late. She said she was coming from Tampa and we agreed to do a discounted hr date due to her being late. A little bit annoyed but I just went to grab gas and lunch before meeting with her. Finally she arrived and I went to pay for the hotel room, she didn't carry any rubbers on her so I had to go grab some while she took a shower. After close to 2 hrs of wasted time we finally began having fun. Started off with a mediocre BBBJ, moved on to mish and she was super wet and started creaming on me. Didn't take me took long to pop and I decided to clean up for round 2 since we agreed to an hour. She informed the date was up when it only had been 20 minutes and I didn't get a second pop since she was doing a discounted rate. I was pretty mad at this point after all the bs I had went though and decided to just pack it up and call it a day.
-
12-31-24 17:17 #15220Senior Member

Posts: 464And maybe a limb!
What a mess.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 16:11 #15219Senior Member

Posts: 323Seeing that everyone was talking her down on price we finally agreed on something but again. My bad luck I guess. We started like a week ago in conversations. 400 on the first place and 300 QV. Then she switched to 300 plus 50 for Uber + 120 for the hotel. I said nope. She went down to 300 out of the door but help her with the Uber with 50 extra. I said nope. We agreed today in 300 QV. I went there. She was servicing another longer, told me to wait. Then she told me she was having lunch. While waiting she told me the apt number. I waited parked in front of it. She arrived in a Flintstone car and a dude taken from the Raid Redemption movie came with her. She was wearing a pajama and have no sense of beauty or even like showered. All this watching it from my car. She didn't know I was there or which one was my car. I ended leaving and not risking to get robbed or with an arm less by a machete. So, for me is a NO GO. Her personality on messages is sweet but for what I saw, I rather put those coins somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Jackj
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 14:39 #15218Senior Member

Posts: 464Bummer
I've been trying to figure out how to see her and the logistics just got insurmountable. Sounds like I may have been fortunate and saved some coin.
Originally Posted by Jackj
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 13:54 #15217Senior Member

Posts: 623How much is the hotel room if everyone is paying 120 for the hotel?
Originally Posted by Orlando99
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 10:01 #15216Senior Member

Posts: 26Gabriella
Went back-and-forth with her told her that her prices are outrageous so finally agreed upon 250. When I got there, she requested that I gave her money upfront for the hotel. I gave her 150. She said that the room is 150+100 deposit. What about me? I said 250 is in total like we discussed anyways, get into the room she doesn't have any rubbers told me for another Hundred I could hit it raw. I declined and proceeded with the worst and most expensive BJ of my life. She was barely going up and down on it so I had to just finish on her face and left. I also detected an odor when I was rubbing on her during the lackluster BJ the pictures that are shown here are not an accurate description of what I saw. She does have a cute face and decent body but for that price there's way better options.
-
12-30-24 22:02 #15215Senior Member

Posts: 1170In box
My in box is clear, however your in box is full.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
12-30-24 21:58 #15214Senior Member

Posts: 355Sarah's Incall
Stopped by Sarah's incall tonight, wow she really is a total pleaser!
Thank you Sarah for an exceptional evening of adult fun!
Happy New Year!
ViperMav.
-
12-30-24 21:56 #15213Senior Member

Posts: 1170Veronica
Good evening gentlemen I have given out Veronica new number to several members. Veronica asked me to hold off on giving her number out because she is traveling out of state and won't be back for a week or so.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
12-30-24 19:16 #15212Senior Member

Posts: 270Jenna-late report
Saw Jenna again before the holdays. Nice clean 2 story on east side. I asked for a nice holiday outfit and she didn't disappoint. She is an amazing kisser and we went through a few different positions before tapping out. Had good conversation afterwards before I left. Lucky enough to never have any issues with her. Great GFE experience.
-
12-30-24 18:36 #15211Senior Member

Posts: 144I think your inbox is full Sir.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
Fletch.
-
12-30-24 16:54 #15210Senior Member

Posts: 363Mission accomplished
Well I was finally able to meet a contact orlo had given me and it was a nice and pleasant Latina. She was taller than expected which made it more fun to wear her ankles. It was casual and we both chatted and connected well. Thanks Orlo.
BTW, does anyone know how to turn off pop up blocker? Just got a new phone and under advanced settings I turned it off and still pops up.
-
12-30-24 13:31 #15209Regular Member

Posts: 4Same here tried to schule it but getting run around seven times in 3 days
Her excuse is I have emergency and price quoted is 300 + 120 for hotel.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 13:11 #15208Senior Member

Posts: 660Lexi
Nice chick price is right hosts and place is really clean. Nice nips to well work a visit. I just didn't get the nice Hispanic meal at Neo's house. Lolol Contact Neo for info.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 17:35 #15207Senior Member

Posts: 1126I attempted to see her and she quoted me over $500. She was dead set on getting the hotel herself and not, either coming to my place or letting me get the hotel. She's gotten some good reviews but that's too much of a price tag when I can get seeking girls for 200-300 and know what I'm getting.
Originally Posted by Iplay863
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





