Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 1279 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37106

    Just use a VPN

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    It's annoying but tested the link with VPN on. Definitely works still.

  2. #37105
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    Your inbox is full buddy.

  3. #37104

    Use a VPN

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    Download a free or paid VPN it will route your server out of Florida. Mines working just fine and all those porn sites streaming no problem.

  4. #37103

    No longer available in Florida

    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.


  5. #37102

    Please PM

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    I've tried to PM and your inbox is full. I too would enjoy her. Please PM.

  6. #37101

    Once again

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    This is a discussion forum, it's for discussion of what you reported. We wanted to know how you were able to work that out with the hotel, as nobody seems to be able to do it or ever heard of it.

    That is all, if you were ok to say you worked it out with the hotel, why can't you tell how, so that we can try it. Samething, how do you pay a bill with someone else's credit card. That might be useful to us.
    I think he just ended the discussion. I have to question your motives. This is a forum for discussion right. Why is this so important to you? Why do you continue to dig at this guy? Seems like you are just trying to white knight the provider and looking to discredit his report. Just let it go already. Geez. I can never figure out why some guys out there have to question every report given. Read the report and then move on. Take it as you like.

  7. #37100
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    Please send me her number and details. Thank you!!

  8. #37099

    Blonde hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I'll let you know in a few hours. .

    Rich.
    Did anyone ever have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/160512802191

  9. #37098
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    If you remember Rachael (Rae Rae) from her Riverside apartment a few years ago, she is back. She's 48 and isn't that bad. She does love her tar though. I used to get fucked and get sucked by her for $100 numerous times (sometimes BBFS, sorry I know), but she now does not have incall and is wanting a whopping $450 for a HH visit! Definitely not worth it considering her risky history of usage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/789236511838

    Some vid:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f64fb425b5ca

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f3c15f8eeac5
    Just checking. This isn't Riverside Rachel, correct? If not, quite the coincidence. I recently paid RR a visit. Had a really good time with her. Oral skills are off the chain!

  10. #37097

    Any info on this girl

    This chick looks pretty cute and clean anyone pay her a visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/325450526669

  11. #37096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDDs  [View Original Post]
    Well. It sounds like there are some geniuses out there who never get taken by providers, never have a bad experience, and have all of the answers. I wish I was a smart as you!

    For you smartass guys out there who know everything and want to throw stones I have 2 comments:

    What I stated is 100% truth but I did not state what bill I paid nor what I told the front desk. It was a nice hotel, the front desk was cool with me, and were on my side. And beside that its none of your business what I told them, nor what bill I paid.

    If you are all that smart and really have your shit together then why are you paying for pussy and why are you even reading this board?

    I posted my review of Sandi to offer a caution so someone else doesn't get taken the way I did. Isn't that why this board is here? If you don't like my post then skip it and move on.
    This is a discussion forum, it's for discussion of what you reported. We wanted to know how you were able to work that out with the hotel, as nobody seems to be able to do it or ever heard of it.

    That is all, if you were ok to say you worked it out with the hotel, why can't you tell how, so that we can try it. Samething, how do you pay a bill with someone else's credit card. That might be useful to us.

  12. #37095

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got my dick sucked and tried to fuck "Sunshine" the other day. She's a pretty sweet woman but has a lengthy history with the boys in blue. I think she said her name was Taryn or something like that, but her body isn't that bad for a woman who is probably close to 50 years old. She sucked my dick first; which was okay. It was very slow and average. Then I had her ride my cock and she was loving it! She was moaning non stop! We switched to doggie for the finale and then the worst smell ever came out!! It was smelly pussy galore and I could not finish. I started breathing through my mouth and pretended that I finished (I know, I know).

    It was 100 bucks for that quick encounter. I won't repeat for hygiene issues. She was staying at a lower end motel on Baymeadows and the bugs in the room were running out the door with me. The stench was too much for the bugs! It was definitely MOPP 4 conditions!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/994056936501
    Thanks for that report, I threw up in my mouth about 3 times while reading. She's obviously got a nasty infection.

  13. #37094
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I thought letting her know that I used to be an old regular of Georgia (who she's rooming with) would carry some weight. Everything was going fine, until I mentioned that fact Then things started to go weird. She kept asking me all these crazy questions like "What's the freakish thing you and her did". Thought for a minute and just ignored all her questionnaires.

    I don't know what was going on. I was beginning to sense either jealousy by her or even some dude, which I suspected was trying extract info from me. I would eventually get out of the blue random texts like "So what did you and Georgia do? How did you fuck her". I didn't want to reveal anything so I just stopped replying.

    I'm not trying to sway anyone from seeing her. I'm just saying, that's the experience, I underwent trying to set something up. Someone else could have a more favorable outcome.

    Long ago, I saw Georgia in that area of Arlington, but I don't exactly remember where. Don't know if its the same house as of current. I do remember it's in a decent neighborhood and you'll enter through the side sliding door. The house was well kept and we played in the master bedroom which freaked me out. I've never gone back bcuz of possible peering eyes from the other nice houses.
    That is definitely strange. I think you might be right about the boyfriend thing. Most girls don't give a shit what you do with other girls, unless like you said she's jealous of her for some reason. I never had any issues with Georgia at all.

  14. #37093

    Sunshine

    I got my dick sucked and tried to fuck "Sunshine" the other day. She's a pretty sweet woman but has a lengthy history with the boys in blue. I think she said her name was Taryn or something like that, but her body isn't that bad for a woman who is probably close to 50 years old. She sucked my dick first; which was okay. It was very slow and average. Then I had her ride my cock and she was loving it! She was moaning non stop! We switched to doggie for the finale and then the worst smell ever came out!! It was smelly pussy galore and I could not finish. I started breathing through my mouth and pretended that I finished (I know, I know).

    It was 100 bucks for that quick encounter. I won't repeat for hygiene issues. She was staying at a lower end motel on Baymeadows and the bugs in the room were running out the door with me. The stench was too much for the bugs! It was definitely MOPP 4 conditions!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/994056936501
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎   image000001.jpg‎  

  15. #37092

    Rachael / Rae Rae is Back

    If you remember Rachael (Rae Rae) from her Riverside apartment a few years ago, she is back. She's 48 and isn't that bad. She does love her tar though. I used to get fucked and get sucked by her for $100 numerous times (sometimes BBFS, sorry I know), but she now does not have incall and is wanting a whopping $450 for a HH visit! Definitely not worth it considering her risky history of usage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/789236511838

    Some vid:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f64fb425b5ca

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f3c15f8eeac5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape