Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56440

    ATL Kamp Recon

    Early Saturday I checked out 7 Healing spa in Cartersville. Saw a petite 30 ish provider, can't remember name. Apparently already headed to NY by now. Cute and very petite frame. I was very attracted to her body. Booked an hour massage. I felt like the massage lasted way too long. Only 20 minutes left on the flip when she asked what I wanted (HJ, BJ or FS). I am still figuring out how to handle FS as for a very long time I was just a camp rub and tug guy. Maybe I should have cut the massage short or asked for service first? I think I did that once way back in my early days to good effect. Due to the time constraint I regretfully passed. She was the cutest Kamp provider I've seen in a while. The other lady there was oldish and smelled of cigarettes.

    Was feeling like mining for a diamond in the rough so I checked out some ATL kamps around 4-5 pm.

    Yawa. Mamasan asked Latina? I said no, Asian please. Only option was not good. Too old, painted on face, grotesque fake boobs that didn't match her frame.

    Wawa. Actually got a line up of 4 women here. Mostly old. One was maybe doable in late 30's, good shape, decent face. I wasn't feeling the energy though and wanted to research further, so I declined.

    Quality Health. Mamasan asked for money. I said, no need to see girls first. She said she was the girl! No, way too old.

    Pine Tree. Only one old Korean lady. No good.

    W Spa (Pleasantdale) - Only one old Korean lady. No good.

    Ended up going to an Asian apartment. Saw a rather atypical Chinese provider. Blond, mid 30's, VERY tall, big boned, decent shape, perky breasts. Ass was nonexistent though. It was OK.

    Still in search of hot young Asians.

  2. #56439

    Visiting

    Good morning,

    I am heading through Atlanta to pick up a friend from the airport Thursday and back again Sunday. I thought about a pit stop with a nice shower and massage, hoping for happiness but not necessarily full service. Can someone suggest place near the airport or heading east to Columbia. Private practice lady would be nice as well. There's a lot of info here but it's hard to map everything on a small ass phone.

  3. #56438
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMeAtl  [View Original Post]
    Any insights into Harmony Massage off Chamblee-Tucker rd? Legit or fun?
    Harmony is about as legit as you can get. I've been going there for my legit massages for years. No fun to be had but if you are looking for a good massage that is the place to go.

  4. #56437

    Hotstone Therapy

    Lots of Latinas here and one Asian. Pretty decent massage and shower table. More available if they are comfortable with you.

  5. #56436
    I would not be surprised if they are at CHI. Did the DDS open back up after the remodel? They might end back up at the new DDS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vx333  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an idea of where Yua from Starlight, or Kelly from Sunshine ended up?

  6. #56435

    Harmony?

    Any insights into Harmony Massage off Chamblee-Tucker rd? Legit or fun?

  7. #56434

    Open for business. Alpharetta / JC

    Lights are on:

    1) Lotus and one 1/4 mile south of that one on PIB.

    2) 1 on state bridge by whole foods.

  8. #56433

    Been away from this section.

    It's been a while since I came on this. I was craving some big o headlights. Where is a good spot for some big o_o?

  9. #56432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    It's been a while

    Does anyone have an idea of where Yua from Starlight, or Kelly from Sunshine ended up?

  10. #56431

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    RTFF or TOFTT and report back. Southside AMPs have been reviewed here. You've asked for intel with every post, it's time you added some reviews. Good or bad.
    As stated, I just moved here bud, just asking around. I don't know the area and I don't know the names of these AMPs. Like I said, I've noticed most of the reviews I've seen are north side so sorry for not wanting to drive an hour or so through ATL. I've sent some reviews via pm relax bud just asking for info and direction.

  11. #56430

    Chi massage

    I went to chi massage after finding out it was open and it doesn't compare to sunshine massage, chi massage rushed you and the lady I had left the room multiple times and when she didn't leave she was on her phone half of the time. At the end she still had the audacity to ask me for 1.5.

  12. #56429

    Chi is open

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    I passed by there twice today, but the open lights were off and there was no sign of business.
    They are definitely up and running as of yesterday. Went in and saw a couple of new Latina faces there that I haven't seen before.

  13. #56428

    Better

    Quote Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha  [View Original Post]
    Lu's on 41: been a while since I've been here but I'm sure it's still that same old bat from the last couple times. Decent massage, probably more available as she offered me b2 b one time and wears a really slutty dress but I'm an L1 typa guy and wouldn't have wanted her grinding up on me anyways so someone else will have to toftt on that one.
    You owe yourself a visit.

  14. #56427
    Quote Originally Posted by Android13  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, hope everyone is having a good holiday! I just moved from Arizona and I'm in the southern part of Atlanta, near McDonough and Fayetteville. Been reading some posts both for AMPs and escorts to see who and where to stay away from. Based on a solid amount of posts and reviews, I'm assuming most of the action is in the northern part of ATL. Just wanted to see if anyone has any info on AMPs or anything near my area.
    RTFF or TOFTT and report back. Southside AMPs have been reviewed here. You've asked for intel with every post, it's time you added some reviews. Good or bad.

  15. #56426
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingLures  [View Original Post]
    Spot in peachtree corners that has been around awhile.

    Went by a couple of times and the lights were off and no one was home.

    Anyone know anything?
    I have been going there for about 10 years. L1 play started a couple years ago. Haven't been in a few months since moved. They are probably just closed for the holidays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape