Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 60954
-
12-30-24 18:03 #57879Senior Member

Posts: 34Hotstone Therapy
Lots of Latinas here and one Asian. Pretty decent massage and shower table. More available if they are comfortable with you.
-
12-30-24 16:07 #57878Senior Member

Posts: 691I would not be surprised if they are at CHI. Did the DDS open back up after the remodel? They might end back up at the new DDS.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 15:19 #57877Regular Member

Posts: 22Harmony?
Any insights into Harmony Massage off Chamblee-Tucker rd? Legit or fun?
-
12-30-24 11:54 #57876Senior Member

Posts: 691Open for business. Alpharetta / JC
Lights are on:
1) Lotus and one 1/4 mile south of that one on PIB.
2) 1 on state bridge by whole foods.
-
12-29-24 21:05 #57875Senior Member

Posts: 126Been away from this section.
It's been a while since I came on this. I was craving some big o headlights. Where is a good spot for some big o_o?
-
12-29-24 19:19 #57874Senior Member

Posts: 160It's been a while
Does anyone have an idea of where Yua from Starlight, or Kelly from Sunshine ended up?
-
12-29-24 15:07 #57873Senior Member

Posts: 54Relax
As stated, I just moved here bud, just asking around. I don't know the area and I don't know the names of these AMPs. Like I said, I've noticed most of the reviews I've seen are north side so sorry for not wanting to drive an hour or so through ATL. I've sent some reviews via pm relax bud just asking for info and direction.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 14:44 #57872Regular Member

Posts: 9Chi massage
I went to chi massage after finding out it was open and it doesn't compare to sunshine massage, chi massage rushed you and the lady I had left the room multiple times and when she didn't leave she was on her phone half of the time. At the end she still had the audacity to ask me for 1.5.
-
12-29-24 08:35 #57871Senior Member

Posts: 203Chi is open
They are definitely up and running as of yesterday. Went in and saw a couple of new Latina faces there that I haven't seen before.
Originally Posted by Gwinnett
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 06:57 #57870Senior Member

Posts: 297Better
You owe yourself a visit.
Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 23:40 #57869Senior Member

Posts: 191RTFF or TOFTT and report back. Southside AMPs have been reviewed here. You've asked for intel with every post, it's time you added some reviews. Good or bad.
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 16:50 #57868Senior Member

Posts: 34I have been going there for about 10 years. L1 play started a couple years ago. Haven't been in a few months since moved. They are probably just closed for the holidays.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 15:14 #57867Senior Member

Posts: 81Annas massage
Spot in peachtree corners that has been around awhile.
Went by a couple of times and the lights were off and no one was home.
Anyone know anything?
-
12-28-24 08:22 #57866Senior Member

Posts: 50West Cobb Discussion
We're starving out here in the Kennesaw area. Lmk if I'm missing anything.
UU: usually have a decent experience here and I like the table shower when it's not too cold outside (it's like 60 degrees in those rooms in the winter lmao) but sometimes it smells pretty moldy and one time I laid down in one of y'all's puddle by mistake. Guess they got lazy changing the sheets that day and taught me a valuable lesson about checking the table before I lay down. I really miss Angela, she was absolutely my atf and I've been hunting for that oh so elusive hot young provider with actually good massage skills ever since LOL. Now that she's gone they've cycled through a couple decent talents, none have been much of lookers. Mamasan is attractive for her age and gives a decent massage.
Lu's on 41: been a while since I've been here but I'm sure it's still that same old bat from the last couple times. Decent massage, probably more available as she offered me b2 b one time and wears a really slutty dress but I'm an L1 typa guy and wouldn't have wanted her grinding up on me anyways so someone else will have to toftt on that one.
Wang's: Legit.
Massage Now: Legit.
A Massage & A1 Massage: I read a previous report on one of these but I accidentally went to the wrong one and it ended up being legit. If my memory serves A1 is the one I went to and it's legit but supposedly happiness can be had at A Massage. Can not confirm 100%, will TOFTT like next month or something if no one else has already.
Diyaun: RIP.
Luxury Massage: was L1 for like a week last year? Seemingly legit ever since. Maybe you have to know the secret password.
-
12-27-24 16:28 #57865Senior Member

Posts: 121Yeap. DIY. Last time I been. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





