Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 406 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 6085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5470

    Resurfaced?

    This one is a long time AVL provider recently surfaced. Never dreamt her but seen her posts for years and always thought she seemed kinda masculine and in AVL that has meaning.

    She seems to have put on a few lbs and seems more feminine. Don't recall previous reviews of her so glad we finally have one and favorable!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/381444950926

    Quote Originally Posted by WestAshvllGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've wondered about this one. What what the locale of the meet up? Hotel? I'm a little more worried about meeting in hotels now that the new law is in place. I'd love to find a good provider that has their own spot.

  2. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastavilleman4  [View Original Post]
    I will say this has been one of the better encounters I have had in a long time. She is really cool. Fun to hang out with she was not a clock watcher. I will see her again. She looks better in person than on the ad. She is also very attentive. Great BBBJ, cover on for cow, rev, I finished on top Mish. I blew a hard load into the cover. But I was shaking all over after. Its been a long time since I have had that feeling. But I will repeat. She is a gem!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/381444950926
    I've wondered about this one. What what the locale of the meet up? Hotel? I'm a little more worried about meeting in hotels now that the new law is in place. I'd love to find a good provider that has their own spot.

  3. #5468

    Tall Krystal

    What happened to tall Krystal?

  4. #5467

    She is definitely Real and Legit

    I will say this has been one of the better encounters I have had in a long time. She is really cool. Fun to hang out with she was not a clock watcher. I will see her again. She looks better in person than on the ad. She is also very attentive. Great BBBJ, cover on for cow, rev, I finished on top Mish. I blew a hard load into the cover. But I was shaking all over after. Its been a long time since I have had that feeling. But I will repeat. She is a gem!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/381444950926

  5. #5466

    Help please

    Greetings,

    I was wondering if I can get some help, I'm thinking about coming to your area to see this young lady. I searched her name here (Fearn) and nothing came up. If anyone has seen her please share. I would like to know before I visit. If no one hasn't and I TOFTT then I'll be sure to leave a review here. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/funwithfearn4u

  6. #5465

    Sharlay with the boo tay

    Saw Sharlay this weekend. Excellent body, looks like her pictures, fucks like a demon possessed and is very flexible. Enjoyed the visit and plan to make another visit soon. Easy coms, snap verification for two way live pre-check. Damage was 200/ HHR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/422179143160

  7. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by PiedPiper97  [View Original Post]
    This girl was decent. Met her a few times before she went to visit Uncle. Now, she is very unreliable and a straight up liar and fraud. A month or so ago, she was playing games, fist said she was at a house, then changed and gave me hotel and room number. Then when I find out she lied, she says oh I'm at another hotel. Left without seeing as I had went to two different locations and wasted my time.

    So last Friday I thought I would give it another shot. She was very responsive, exchanged several text, I told her I was coming from an hour and a half away. She acknowledged, even replied several times on the way. I kept her updated on my eta, then when I arrived. Crickets, wasted 3 hours trying to see this flake. I wouldn't recommend and hope she starves.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ICf2ewKuSRDALQ
    I am so sorry to hear that, happened to me 2 x last year with other providers. I don't get it. What a waste. WHY do they do that?

  8. #5463

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubirosa88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/702508260355
    Not sure if the post belongs in rip offs, but it is TGTBT. They will pretend to be new, request name, age and selfie. Then you get a response back " you are in a watch list for people trying to purchase sex from human traffickers". Sooooo. I wish you well with this one.

  9. #5462

    Jessie from Tryst, requires 25% deposit

    Any reports on this one? She's hosting in Sarasota, Asheville and Roanoke.

    I tend to avoid deposits, though I have never been led astray by Tryst. I've heard they require verification in order for women to post, and they take complaints seriously, unlike STG.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/jessie_002#photos

  10. #5461

    Aka Pawg J

    This girl was decent. Met her a few times before she went to visit Uncle. Now, she is very unreliable and a straight up liar and fraud. A month or so ago, she was playing games, fist said she was at a house, then changed and gave me hotel and room number. Then when I find out she lied, she says oh I'm at another hotel. Left without seeing as I had went to two different locations and wasted my time.

    So last Friday I thought I would give it another shot. She was very responsive, exchanged several text, I told her I was coming from an hour and a half away. She acknowledged, even replied several times on the way. I kept her updated on my eta, then when I arrived. Crickets, wasted 3 hours trying to see this flake. I wouldn't recommend and hope she starves.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ICf2ewKuSRDALQ

  11. #5460

    Ta

    Has anyone had any experience with the traveling Asians here in Asheville? Thanks.

  12. #5459

    Candy

    Anybody have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/702508260355

  13. #5458

    Tried and recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteNite1011  [View Original Post]
    Have tried previously, reports are waaaaay below. Hard to get ahold of cause she is busy. Def liked her cowgirl.

  14. #5457

    She has severe issues with candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagesmile  [View Original Post]
    I really don't understand these girls and it's just seeming to get ridiculous at this point. Hit this girl up this morning for a dream, she replied she'd need gas money to get the car. Hmmm heard this bs before from another girl but screw it I wanted to see if she was worth it. Def wasn't apparently after gas was sent the money apparently got taken off her card due to something charging her and she needed more to be able to leave. Yep nevermind. Like WTF you could've just made more money if you would've came instead of this dumb shit. It's honestly getting so bad out there I might give up. If anyone knows any good consistent ones let me know. Same thing happened with the belle of the ball chick BTW full conversation then she's like send me an uber and I say cool are you ready and she just never replies, like the 30th time she's flaked but I never send her money she just always falls off the face of the earth right when it's time to meet up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/851582778048
    Seen her before, you didn't miss anything. I reviewed a long time ago. Maybe she has changed? Doubt it. She nodded off half waybthrough a BJ last time.

  15. #5456

    Threesome providers

    My wife and I are looking to hire some help in the bedroom. She's never had a threesome with me, but she's into girls. Does anyone have a suggestion of someone that's not really dirty and that's good with Couples or anything like that this might be the wrong topic thread to post this but if anyone has any info PM me, I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to make this happen for New Year's Eve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape