Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 24695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23090

    True touch massage

    Was thinking of trying this place this weekend? Has anyone had any luck here? Would appreciate the info you can pm me Thanks!

  2. #23089

    Eden the provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton163  [View Original Post]
    May I ask how much Eden charges for FA?
    Eden the provider, now in St. Charles, used to be in the CWE is 200 hh /300 h. Both FS. The 200 half is the best deal in St. Louis.

  3. #23088

    Haven't seen, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    It's been a while since I've been active and on this site. Good to see there's some helpful comments & sharing of experiences. I'm recently divorced and back in the game!

    I have a fetish for Ebony providers and recently came across an ad on Rub Rankings and wanted to see if any members here have had any encounters with the provider in this ad.

    No name. Phone # and indicates off Manchester Rd.

    While I'm at it, I'll also ask if any members may have recommendations for any Ebony providers with "Good Hands".

    Thanks.

    Swirl.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html
    A poster said that she allowed mutual touch and sucking of her breasts. This may be a one off for this poster, and maybe she does allow this but within a week of this post, she made changes to her ad. At one time, she said to not believe everything you read on forums and now her post say no MT (mutual touch). Not sure what the truth is. I do know posters lie, which doesn't do any of us any good. We all want to know what to expect or if we're going to be scammed / robbed.

  4. #23087
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    The only ad they have is on STG. Tough to find anything else online for them, so I think they are trying to keep a low profile. But they are on STG. I would give them a try. Might just be worth it.

    Good luck,

    Dick.
    IDK if I would call that location keeping a low profile. I haven't tried it out but I did see the place when I was driving through the Plaza parking lot. You can see the front counter from outside. It's a very high traffic area with a Mexican restaurant patio right next door.

  5. #23086

    Ebony Provider. RubRankings

    Gentlemen.

    It's been a while since I've been active and on this site. Good to see there's some helpful comments & sharing of experiences. I'm recently divorced and back in the game!

    I have a fetish for Ebony providers and recently came across an ad on Rub Rankings and wanted to see if any members here have had any encounters with the provider in this ad.

    No name. Phone # and indicates off Manchester Rd.

    While I'm at it, I'll also ask if any members may have recommendations for any Ebony providers with "Good Hands".

    Thanks.

    Swirl.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html

  6. #23085
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton163  [View Original Post]
    May I ask how much Eden charges for FA?
    Sorry, I meant FS not FA.

  7. #23084

    Go

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    I just saw an ad on STG for a location in Fenton, nothing on rubmaps. Called and they said only there about 4 months. The ad had a few things different than usual with grooming noted as natural and breats as large, usually their ads don't say that so was wondering if anyone has been there?
    The only ad they have is on STG. Tough to find anything else online for them, so I think they are trying to keep a low profile. But they are on STG. I would give them a try. Might just be worth it.

    Good luck,

    Dick.

  8. #23083
    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Between Eden, Lilly, or Diana whose tease game is the best? If there's any other name you want to throw in there too please feel free. Thanks!
    May I ask how much Eden charges for FA?

  9. #23082

    Not a location

    Quote Originally Posted by Colhot  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of this place and where is it located?

    Thanks.
    He is not referring to the AMP called Eden. He is talking about the WG who uses the name Eden. You can find her ad on Rub Rankings.

  10. #23081

    Fenton Plaza

    I just saw an ad on STG for a location in Fenton, nothing on rubmaps. Called and they said only there about 4 months. The ad had a few things different than usual with grooming noted as natural and breats as large, usually their ads don't say that so was wondering if anyone has been there?

  11. #23080

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Eden has the best tease of all three, which leads to unbelievable finishes from FS to BJ. She knows how to rock one's world!
    What is the name of this place and where is it located?

    Thanks.

  12. #23079

    Eden is the BEST!

    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Between Eden, Lilly, or Diana whose tease game is the best? If there's any other name you want to throw in there too please feel free. Thanks!
    Eden has the best tease of all three, which leads to unbelievable finishes from FS to BJ. She knows how to rock one's world!

  13. #23078

    Mature providers

    Hey fellow mongers. I've see a few over the years, but couldn't get on regular basis with any but one, I lost her number several years ago and don't know how to get ahold of her. So my question is does anyone have a low volume mature provider? I'm not into the plastic Barbie doll things, curvy, normal everyday women are what I prefer.

  14. #23077

    Lilly gives a good tease

    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Between Eden, Lilly, or Diana whose tease game is the best? If there's any other name you want to throw in there too please feel free. Thanks!
    Out of the 3, I've only visited Lilly and her tease was awesome. The boys and Mr Happy received plenty of attention. Kimmi provided a little tease. Nikki has provided a tease for the boys (not Mr Happy) once for me. It was good, but it was only one time.

  15. #23076

    Best tease

    Between Eden, Lilly, or Diana whose tease game is the best? If there's any other name you want to throw in there too please feel free. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape