The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Utr

    A friend of a friend of a friend (not sure how it got to me) said there is a utr in covington area who is looking for just a handful of guys for now. I have not seen her or know anything about her except she is in cov. Any seniors interested in trying, send me a PM. After a handful I will stop unless I get the go ahead again.

  2. #30790

    Bonita Takeout!

    I had Bonita over to my place last night. She is such a doll -- quirky and cute. If you like spinner bodies and skills to match, do yourself a favor and see her. She said she was heading North to Dayton today but she will be back here when someone wants to see her. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a great start to the New Year!

  3. #30789

    Thalia

    I had some time to myself over the holidays, so I reached out to Thalia and set up an over night and a multi-hour date, in the same week! My friends she did not disapoint. We have spent time together multiple times over the years. I had taken a several month break from seeing her so this was a reunion of sorts. I don't know if I had forgotten how talented she is or if she put extra effort into our visit? Both visits were incall, her looks were as good if not better, communication was prompt and that ass is to die for and her endurance, skills and enthusiasm were off the charts! Encredible Lady book with confidence if you get the chance. Happy New Year!

  4. #30788

    Anyone seen this girl yet?

    Anyone seen this one yet? Her tits are heavenly, but She changes her pics a lot, so it is hard to tell what kind of body type she is.

    Any insights appreciated. Thanks gents.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180817811#.

  5. #30787
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsd0227  [View Original Post]
    I recently connected with a provider in the Middletown area who gave me permission to post a pic and give her number to a few senior members. BBBJCIM (YMMV) and FS available. Senior members pm me for more details.
    Did anyone ever actually meet up with this nut job?

    Just curious if she was real and as pretty as picture?

  6. #30786
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrow1988  [View Original Post]
    Is there anybody interested in any hung beauties with super huge breasts?

    PM me.
    She still looking for dates? Sent you another pm.

  7. #30785
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Have not partaken yet but wanted to share with the group. Happy new year.
    Stopped in for a trial run, 40's decent body, pulled out her titties, standard finish, it was just ok, I would repeat in a pinch.

  8. #30784

    LOL same sht

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    So gave the usual sob story wanted me to send a dep for Monday. LOL not travelers fault she goes by Kelsie I would steer clear. Again a monger tries to help a girl out and she pulls this. But we need to let others know so the new guys don't get scammed bros before hoes LOL.
    Told me how she was going to get kicked out her hotel and needed a 100 now. I know I say this a lot recently but this forum is headed to a dark place with how the clients are becoming or already the minority in here.

  9. #30783
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. If legit, you just gave a lot of guys someone on the eastside. For a while now, it's been barren except maybe for the discussed AMPs.

    Regarding Summer's number, the 5*39**8**2 is the right number and not the one in the ad?

    Thanks again,

    East.
    A so I saw this girl for quite a while multiples almost daily or every other day while her boyfriend was visiting uncle LEO, she was fucking amazing but very skittish because of extracurricular activities with hard candy. We have a common friend actually a couple of them so they vouched for her being legit. She's just very skittish but while her boyfriend was visiting uncle LEO, the links were fucking awesome except for being a little hyper, but the dreams were awesome. Very good very very good but definitely, a lot of smoke in the area if you catch my drift from hard Candy she is absolutely crazy about that stuff. So once the boyfriend got out of visiting uncle LEO, they both started participating in extracurricular activities and started to do the shady shit of cash – and robbing and setting people up. It's really sad because she's a bad ***** and good provider when she's a little bit on her game. She burned me a few times, but I was thinking with the wrong head, hoping that things would go straight, but they play a good game and have a lot of excuses to try to get your money away from you and then disappear. She'd be a lot better off without that dude and she make a good name for herself.

  10. #30782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Jenifer

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Adding my two cents solely in the interest of opening up some opportunity for the group as I did see this provider a couple of times in the past. She is also reviewed here under "Jenifer" or something like that.

    Overall, I found her to be an okay option but she definitely has a quirky personality. Particularly, she speaks in a way that I found a little off putting. She also was a bit YMMV but I think this gets better as she gets more comfortable. Overall, in the current market, probably worth a try.

    One last note on the phone number from when I saw her last - about a year ago her digits ended with *008 and I have not been in touch with her using the number in the referenced ad.

    Good luck,

    East.
    I've seen Jenifer quite a few times over the last year and a half and I agree with EastSideGuy's comments. She got several rather negative reviews in the past couple months and, honestly, they were probably deserved because she doesn't "take care of business" as well as she should, So, yes, there are times when she's late, doesn't respond, doesn't pay her phone bill and that kind of stupid shit. However, if you find her appearance acceptable (I do) and if you establish a relationship with her via a couple of visits, she can become a tiger. She's VERY open-minded and is open to most everything (no pain stuff or Greek) once you establish yourself with her. I saw her a few days ago for the first time in quite a while (I've been fairly inactive because of situations at home) and we had a blast. I'll see her again and again.

  11. #30781

    Stay away she is definitely not a none issue

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Folks. Met up with a young 22' good friend, who is looking for a few more friends. She is UTR, and looking for a few folks to chat with, or hang out. She does not want any drama.
    No clue if dude is in on it but she won't send any pictures or even video chat without you sending money. And I understand she wants to be utr but I'm not going to meet up with some one who literally I have zero clue what she looks like. Knew something was up when the dude literally gave the most basic info on her.

  12. #30780

    Big Ass Lovers

    For thoses that like big ass I mean Kim Kardashian large.

    Divine Rachel has returned. She had a tummy tuck now flat stomach an other places lighten up Back, under arms. Noew the ass was lifted.

    I have seen her twice since she has returned. First time was a couple days after she got home. She was a little stiff but service was still enjoyable.

    Saw her A second time day after Christmas an stiffness was gone. Spent several hours. If I didn't know better I would think she had a couples stiches.

    In the pussy really tight. Tried several positions after I dined on it. Had nothing done to her tits but with the smaller body they looked larger. Loves them titty fucked.

    But doggie is still her an my favorite. Pounding it from the back smacking that big ass didn't last long. Yes you know I will repeat.

  13. #30779

    Tried to do a cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Met up with a fine, young UTR friend out in the Springdale. Tri County area. Cool girl, no drama, no issues.
    So gave the usual sob story wanted me to send a dep for Monday. LOL not travelers fault she goes by Kelsie I would steer clear. Again a monger tries to help a girl out and she pulls this. But we need to let others know so the new guys don't get scammed bros before hoes LOL.

  14. #30778

    Ohio hobbies

    I frequently come to Cincinnati and Columbus for business trip please let me know any recommendations I'm from west coast so been used to k agency massage parlors and some independent.

    Thank you guys!

  15. #30777

    New AMP alert. Northland

    Gents just a courtesy AMP alert. 322 Northland Blvd, Springdale. Have not partaken yet but wanted to share with the group. Happy new year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape