Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 12758
-
01-03-25 21:30 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 31Stay far far away. She will take the money and run. She got me with all kinds of shanigans.
Originally Posted by NightOwlOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 12:44 #11977Regular Member

Posts: 12Any experience with this girl?
Has anyone hired this girl in the past? She doesn't list a name, so I couldn't search for her in the forums.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/821782075677
-
01-02-25 11:17 #11976Regular Member

Posts: 7Olivia
I've seen her when she was on 192. The body was 10/10 like stripper built. Unfortunately she's a brown paper bag over the face type. She answered the door with that white stuff over her face but I was committed and BBFS (but no cream pie if that's your thing) was available. Head was meh. The body was Amazing and pussy was super wet and tight af. Also don't take the 1st rate she gives you. But I didn't get vibes that she was a typical 192 knights inn girl. She said she was from Memphis. Not much for talking but I felt safe. This was a couple of months ago BTW.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 09:15 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 373Any one seen this one
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/180932456
She's popped up over the last few months but I'm not sure if it's a scam or just weird ass lighting and wording.
-
01-01-25 19:41 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 434Agree 100%. The more you give the more likely you are to get set up to get robbed. I used to have a regular I saw for years for 200. Then I started bringing extra just to be nice and she set me up. No way.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 18:53 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 489Agreed!
Especially for that mess! But tbh, 150 for qv is a hard pass period! I don't care what the girl looks like! 15-20 min of time for 150?? That is ridiculous!
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
Make no mistake FELLAS, more $$ DOES NOT mean better service or better quality chick! That is a LIE and a MYTH!
-
12-30-24 22:26 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 119Latina
That is her, and in my opinion she is smoking hot and great body.
She is NOT GFE nor Nuru.
It's a decent apartment, she is really sweet, 5 min bad massage, flip and let me suck on her perfect tits and L1 finish, she offered.
CBJ for $100 more and I said pass.
She is legit and I had fun, but haven't returned.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 17:14 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 1126Let them starve. Funny when street girls with scars think they can charge escort prices.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 16:45 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 489Don't waste your time
I went to go see her and she looks much worse in person with a shitty hood rat attitude! Scars everywhere! When she asked what I brought for donation, she got angry and said "I don't do anything less than 150." Hell nah! PASS!
Originally Posted by BigRob277
[View Original Post]
Stay Fresh!
-
12-29-24 12:06 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 245Latina Massage
Has anyone tried this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...813828120.html
Nice rack.
-
12-28-24 08:22 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 685Anyone seen this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/205306174278
Says she's GFE and 150 hh, in Altamonte?
-
12-27-24 18:52 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 523Diabla
Pics are real but unfortunately you probably won't be meeting with the woman in the picture. The woman in the picture is the handler / manager for a few different ladies all working out of the same apartment unit. Good news is all the ladies there are pretty attractive. Bad news is menu is boring and they're all about their hustle. Would only recommend a qv, any longer and they'll rush you. Will probably repeat once in a while since their line up is definitely on the more attractive end. If these ladies would step up their game and provide GFE, BBBJ, etc. I would be there every week.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/female-escorts/2890682
-
12-27-24 09:26 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 76La Bori
I've had a dream about this one for a while, tbh some of my favorite dreams. Pretty rican with nice tits and a soft little phat azz. She is down for just about anything think Nina, for me she has the same enthusiasm and willingness to please like Persian Kitty & Skyy. With that said my hopes are besides having a nice dream of her that she gets help from her candy demons. We've spoken about it many times to the point she even shed some tears, so she wants to do better but I'm not from that world so besides words of encouragement I'm lost.
I believe she is a genuinely good person that's been through some shitty situations, nevertheless she runs with the typical knights inn crew so proceed with caution. Her communications are not the best as she needs to be on Wi-Fi to connect. The donations for our dreams were very reasonable as we had a nice vibe so YMMV. Honestly if circumstances were different I could see someone trying to wifey her, that's how cool she is. Everything you need to know is here, no need to inbox. Highly Recommended!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6896890222
-
12-26-24 21:35 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 215Gabi
Checked this one out not the girl in the ad think it was actually the girl in the second add posted but body was good but all man made. Implants on cheeks made BBBJ very toothy I honestly don't think she could open her mouth that wide LOL. Tits are well done no sight of scarring so work done was good but unless you pay top $ you only get to enjoy BBBJ and cowgirl ride. All in all just a pump and dump I wouldn't repeat.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3298821
This is the girl I think I actually got.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3521904
Have fun boys.
Porkchopp.
-
12-26-24 15:32 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 464Yep
That would be my bet.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






