Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 5400
-
01-22-25 13:01 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 30Angela
Decided to see her based of a review in the positive section. Mine was rather not so positive. Texted her and agreed on 2 oo pebbles. Meet at a mid level hotel in I drive. Got to room and pics are of her but those pics are old, she's bigger now. Long story short, mid level CBJ for less than 5 minutes. Gave me multiple angles but then starts to rush me and tells me to hurry and finish. Mood killer. I finish and off I go. I felt rushed, wouldn't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181704651
-
01-22-25 11:15 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 941Good job on the verification photo. I also go if the verification photo is good.
Originally Posted by LayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:42 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 30Toftt
Decided to hit her up, ask for pics to see if tats match, did not, but pics that were sent were still hot, negotiated 2oo mario coins. Met up decent hotel in I drive. Long story short. Terrible service, mediocre CBJ, only allowed two positions, wanted more for other angles. I didn't even finish, Would never repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181652677
-
01-13-25 10:50 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 1126I saw her a couple months ago when I was visiting Lily (rooming with Giggles) before Lily got GPS. She definitely thicker now but she's had almost nothing but negative reviews. I think robbing / ripoff was mentioned on a few reports too.
Originally Posted by BigBlackJack21
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 18:15 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 55Tattianna
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181308964
Made a rookie mistake in not searching for more information about this one before visiting. Didn't deal with the knock on the door that others have mentioned and she's the person in the pictures but that's where the positives end for me. The pics are very dated and look like before the drugs really took over, she's a bit bigger now. Messy room when I walked in. The foul kitty scent when she bent over was enough for me to just call it quits mid stroke and head home. Really wish I hadn't pulled the trigger since it was an avoidable mistake if I would've just done more research. Don't be like me. RTFF.
-
01-12-25 15:43 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 194Avoid Snowbunny
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...w/278565178732
I like the white trash look on occasion. Her comms were good. She agreed to everything.
Arrived, much less attractive in person. Room messy. Wanted 15 min to shower, said a friend was in her bathroom. That was not the case but she was constantly talking to herself. Started demanding tips even before we started. Literally 5 seconds of head. I was on viagra and couldn't get hard. It was really that bad.
She's got issues and probably isn't safe. Avoid.
-
01-11-25 15:10 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 857Post pics please
The link is dead since STG is going thru their weekly maintenance. With pictures fellow mongers at least know how she look so they don't contact her via another ad she may have posted on another site (EB, CE, E13, AS, AL, etc).
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 15:06 #4988Regular Member

Posts: 23Rubi and bella bait and switch
Tried to arrange to have a dream with rubi, but when I arrived it was a different girl. Pretty girl but no enhanced or tan. Passed. Reach out to bella, got to her room and crickets. Shame because they both had some good reviews.
-
01-11-25 08:17 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 625Nothing good on STG anymore??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/854072973249
Sometimes I like a big backside to hit. So I contacted this lady. Literally threatened to kill me when I asked her to not smoke before meeting. Sent me messages about being 6' 9" and a pic of a black male. PM me for details. But not sure I need to say more.
-
01-03-25 10:36 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 204Dior. Negative interaction (no meetup)
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180917720
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180892647
Let me preface this post that I did not have a proper dream with this one. In my dream, I was in the area and she was the only one "available" so I hit her up. This was followed by a lot of stipulations: wants to "verify" with face pic. No thanks; okay, dik pic, sure but send your kitty to for "mutual verification" - she did not like that response.
Eventually she said "fuck it" but only carplay or outcall but will not do outcall to X. Finally I just gave up, said all your rules just don't work for me.
-
12-31-24 18:12 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 857Elizabeth. Petite Mixed Girl. GPS
She's been reviewed here before and there's been a few negative posts and some positive ones. So I reach out and I think I did mention in the last last time I hit her up she had GPS. She still does. I asked for 30 minutes Incall. She said no daty or dsto but with anal and bbj it's 500. She said 400 includes only anal. So this borderline candy looking ***** thinks she's worth 500 for hhr for reg service with bbj and Greek? Lmao.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180862536
-
12-30-24 13:14 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 204Ariel. Don't be fooled
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180831173
Had a qv dream of this one today. At the ESA in Maitland. Everything was okay from a non-LEO perspective but nothing else was good.
About a 60's CBJ followed by "you ready" and "I don't ride". Fine. Pumped doggy to finish just to end it. She's not cute. No personality. Not in to the session at all. Disconnected and just ready to move on.
Do not waste your time. 0. 8 qv.
-
12-29-24 10:40 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 249Yeah, quite a few mongers have fallen prey to her set up, mostly because she deletes her ads then a few months later creates a new account. Great job with this post and the pics.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 15:25 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 857The fat PR robber chick is back. Avoid
Avoid this chick. She robs you by stalling in the room with smoking a cigarette and small talk until a black guy shows up at the door knocking. Then they rob you. She is also much fatter than the pictures. She using pictures from like 20 lbs ago.
https://escort13.com/post/97447831?currentPage=1
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ando/180679013
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 21:29 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 215Waste of time
Tried this one and she responded fast. Should have been a red flag but comms were good but is surprisedly high priced and she said she had no specials. After a few comms and declining cause of the high price she instantly started dropping her rates another red flag I should have seen. Any ways agreed on price and time got to place and she ghosted. Should have avoided when she said she had a terrible Christmas LOL.
Oh well on to the next!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/184287902718
Have fun boys.
Porkchopp.












Reply With Quote






