Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 17019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14259

    Booking same day

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    My experience just last week was fake pic, verified on google and "if you don't like it don't come" Same guy.
    I can completely understand the booking the same day thing. Emily sets up numerous reservations for appointments and at least 50% cancel or no show on her and that's all guys from this site so with advertising it has to be much higher. Right before Christmas she had six no show cancelations in a row. With her being low volume and not taking other appointments that cost her that cost her approximately 2 k.

    On top of that I hear from campus view guys show up and then only have like 100 because they blew their $ at the casino or just forgot to bring more then want to negotiate while there for cheaper services. So much waste of time and $ it gets frustrating.

    I do think it's much better though if women are taking the booking appointments and running things. I'm definitely more comfortable working with women than men.

  2. #14258

    Riverside

    Thinking about stopping by for 1st time but seen most recent review the girl was not attractive. How often do new girls show up and can someone post when they have seen a looker and had a good experience. Then I'll give it ago for once.

  3. #14257
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a lot of "honey" and "baby" in the texts. They seem nice. The one I talked to a couple months ago seem to be the guy. They were always "contact me when your ready and you need to book same day".
    My experience just last week was fake pic, verified on google and "if you don't like it don't come" Same guy.

  4. #14256

    Bruised Bag

    Went to Long recently and got top notch massage. HE was literally painful, though. Jackhammer technique. Had to tell her to stop and that it hurt. Balls still sore hours afterwards. Didn't get her name. I was out of there.

    Had another one there about month ago who only did DIY but allowed OTC. Liked sucking my nipples though. YMMV at this place.

  5. #14255

    Relaxing Healthland Massage

    Has anyone been to Relaxing Healthland Massage on East Main Street recently? I was just curious if they ever added more MTs or is it still only the one MT that's been there forever (I believe her name is "Nina")? Thanks in advance.

  6. #14254

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by TPosu  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Jen last year after seeing nice reviews. It was NOT the girl in the pictures, she was very nice but nothing special to look at. The girl I saw had wings tatooed on her shoulders and several tats elsewhere. The milking table experience was nice but far from worth the $$. 5 that she charged. I left wishing that I had walked away when meeting her. I was really looking for a beautiful woman and the Jen I saw was pretty (at best) but a bit dumpy. Nice clean appartment and a shower was available afterwards, but the experience was very lacking in my opinion.
    She got pregnant and put on some weight during that time. I agree. Before then though she was a legit 9/10.

  7. #14253

    AMP updates. Past few weeks

    Jin Asian Massage (Sun Asian): Great massage, standard happiness.

    Angel Massage:Good massage, happy w girls out.

    Red Leaves: Ok Massage, mechanical happiness w girls out.

  8. #14252

    Not what I expected

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Jen is back. She had some of that nicest natural tits I've ever seen. But then she got pregnant and took a hiatus.

    Anyone that sees her, could you let me know how she looks post baby?

    Just a FYI for anyone new to her, she's not much for upgrades. You're mostly going for the looks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nds-31737.html
    I went to see Jen last year after seeing nice reviews. It was NOT the girl in the pictures, she was very nice but nothing special to look at. The girl I saw had wings tatooed on her shoulders and several tats elsewhere. The milking table experience was nice but far from worth the $$. 5 that she charged. I left wishing that I had walked away when meeting her. I was really looking for a beautiful woman and the Jen I saw was pretty (at best) but a bit dumpy. Nice clean appartment and a shower was available afterwards, but the experience was very lacking in my opinion.

  9. #14251

    The last time I talked to the booker they seem like a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    So there's a different person on the phone now? Huh. Usually, the guy is a real dick. LOL.
    I was getting a lot of "honey" and "baby" in the texts. They seem nice. The one I talked to a couple months ago seem to be the guy. They were always "contact me when your ready and you need to book same day".

  10. #14250
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    I feel like the person I was talking to was different than usual. They acted like a woman with how they were addressing me so idk what that was about.
    So there's a different person on the phone now? Huh. Usually, the guy is a real dick. LOL.

  11. #14249

    Jen

    Looks like Jen is back. She had some of that nicest natural tits I've ever seen. But then she got pregnant and took a hiatus.

    Anyone that sees her, could you let me know how she looks post baby?

    Just a FYI for anyone new to her, she's not much for upgrades. You're mostly going for the looks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nds-31737.html

  12. #14248

    Phone guy

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    LOL no I was talking about the phone guy. He was nice? Thats good to know his texting is very course.
    I feel like the person I was talking to was different than usual. They acted like a woman with how they were addressing me so idk what that was about.

  13. #14247
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Why am I obligated to stay? The pictures looked nothing like the girl. The caretaker actually was nice about it.
    LOL no I was talking about the phone guy. He was nice? Thats good to know his texting is very course.

  14. #14246
    I went once. Wasn't the girl in the pics so I walked out.

    I messaged them again a week later and after they said new girl was there.

    I went and it was the same one and I walked out again.

    She begged me to stay and offered all sorts of free upgrades.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Wow. You just walked out? Hilarious. You'll probably never be allowed inside again but that must have been pretty funny.

  15. #14245

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TPosu  [View Original Post]
    I think he was referring to the "phone dickhead" not you.
    Ah I see that now. My bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape