Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 33028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27943

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for putting up legit pictures. I've never seen her; not really my vibe. To me, her ad photos and the ones you posted look like 2 different people. If I went in blind. Expecting the girl in the pictures and the was greeted by the girl in your pictures instead, I'd do an instant 180.
    The pics look fine to me, it's the person posting with only 10 posts that has me worried.

  2. #27942

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMyselfToo  [View Original Post]
    One of the top bbbjs cim out there. Friendly, no rushing, follows directions. Pics are pretty accurate, including two I made of her attached. Will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/238209325281
    Thank you for putting up legit pictures. I've never seen her; not really my vibe. To me, her ad photos and the ones you posted look like 2 different people. If I went in blind. Expecting the girl in the pictures and the was greeted by the girl in your pictures instead, I'd do an instant 180.

  3. #27941

    Have seen her twice

    One of the top bbbjs cim out there. Friendly, no rushing, follows directions. Pics are pretty accurate, including two I made of her attached. Will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/238209325281
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg‎   image0.jpg‎  

  4. #27940
    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKssss  [View Original Post]
    She followed thru saw her a while ago but I think she may have a lot of rules kinda low energy but with more $ it may be better. Not sure a dice roll you never know what situation is going on with these provider at any time. May be perfect once and opposite the next.
    I'm fairly certain I remember her based on her boobs. I never saw her but would have enjoyed those juggs. I recall too many negative reviews for a girl that called herself Bee or Honeybee. I'm pretty sure that's the same girl so I'd recommend some research.

  5. #27939
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, what a memory! That is Tanya. She got knocked up by her pimp at least 3 years ago and disappeared from the scene. I guess she needs Christmas money and is back in action. These pics seem recent, and she definitely doesn't look as good she did when she was last posting. But I recall her reviews being generally positive back then.

    Play safe! - TL.
    That tattoo looks familiar. Did she work out of an apartment next to Bellz in Plainville once?

  6. #27938

    Tess new number

    Anyone willing to share the new contact for Tess? Shoot me a DM. I'd really appreciate it.


    Edit: just saw it was a false alarm. Bummer.

  7. #27937
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/855747526058

    Just wondering if anyone saw this one recently? Previously someone said she was from Branford with subpar reviews but had no name. Thanks.
    She followed thru saw her a while ago but I think she may have a lot of rules kinda low energy but with more $ it may be better. Not sure a dice roll you never know what situation is going on with these provider at any time. May be perfect once and opposite the next.

  8. #27936
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/855747526058

    Just wondering if anyone saw this one recently? Previously someone said she was from branford with subpar reviews but had no name. Thanks.

  9. #27935

    Is this provider real with photo accurate can't tell wit the filters. Now


  10. #27934

  11. #27933
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    State vacation since a week ago. Bond is pretty high this time I doubt her family will post it.
    Sad to hear I had no idea.

  12. #27932

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKssss  [View Original Post]
    Yea thanks. Just no answer to texts.
    State vacation since a week ago. Bond is pretty high this time I doubt her family will post it.

  13. #27931

    Def not Kim Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they are the same person, for one Kim Price is in her 40's if I'm not mistaken. For the other Kim P. Lives in New York or in the Mid-West last I thought.
    She's out of the game.

  14. #27930
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Reviews are pretty recent. Good luck.
    Ok, thanks.

  15. #27929

    Been reviewed under house in East Hartford

    Reviews are pretty recent. Good luck.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape