Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 10239
-
01-01-25 13:03 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 214Not a "she". He is a man, was born a male and will always be a male. Surgery, cosmetics and clothes can't change that reality. Thanks for informing us about an imposter.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 08:34 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 56What provider?
Your link no longer works, do you recall the name of the provider?
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 17:10 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 102Nevaeh. Mt Laurel NJ
Nevaeh in NOT what you think.
IF you can reach her shell takes hours to see you. Have you waiting in the parking lot all fucking day but once inside, she cool! Hard fake tits. Tiny body. Great fit. Shaved pussy. However Navaeh was once a GUY. I just think it should be upfront honest about it. The voice. The body / arms / stomach / flatass / trips to the bathroom to push lube inside her. Positive was a man. Now shemale with the surgery. I'm not saying don't see her. Respect. She was fire and a real good time!! Just know what you got.
-
12-28-24 11:50 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 117Still around
She advertises all the time.
Originally Posted by ThickAF
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/019616759313
-
12-27-24 17:18 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 25Raelynn?
Has anyone seen Raelynn recently? I used to be a regular a year ago but haven't seen her for a while and haven't seen her ads either.
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100...h/Store/Videos
-
12-19-24 10:55 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 38Horny and waiting
Was near rt73 reach out to her. She replied right away. Gave me an address told me to text when I was 5 min away. I texted I was 5 min out and she redirected me to aother hotel close by. Got there got the room and went in knocked on the door, walked in and she looked about 20 yrs older than her pictures. Said sorry but no thanks and walk out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...2/163117500156
-
12-16-24 23:51 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 655Back then at the express she had a room upstairs next to Gia, and yeah she didn't look so good. Then there was a point maybe 2-3 years ago, when she had just gotten out of jail and was as clean as she's ever been that you could get a decent date with her. I haven't seen her for a long time.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Since then I gather that she is a hot mess, terrible communication and hygiene. I have seen her sitting on the curb at the super 8 in Brooklawn and it was not a pretty sight, but somehow, she still had the three legged wonder Nubbs with her.
-
12-16-24 20:48 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 214She quoted me 275/ hr a week ago. I almost went but then something else came up and I never go over 240 ish. Then I remembered some of the poor reviews and did a search. I am not feeling AMPs and I just see red flags these days when looking at ads. I almost texted sammi for a quote. She was once on a short list with the petite spinner phoenix that I could never make a connection to time right then she started hanging with snow and I crossed her off my list. I miss the the hell out of MIA Dawn these days.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 17:01 #9016Asshole

Posts: 399Just use the search function. Plenty of reviews:
Originally Posted by Rizob01
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
I used to see her years ago at a motel next to a cheap steak place. Before covid. Back then, she looked worse than those pics. But I never had a bad time with her. I think she only had one cat at that time.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 15:42 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 30Natalia
I know this girl has been around a while. Probably pretty beat up by now, but I never see any reviews about her. Anybody got any stories? If she really looks like the pictures she should be a top provider.
-
12-15-24 10:13 #9014Asshole

Posts: 399A few months ago, she was walking the streets of Camden. I banged her a few times then. Always had a good time but her hygiene was not always the freshest then.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 05:39 #9013Senior Member

Posts: 727Lancaster Pa
She left mount laurel in about the spring and set up shop in Lancaster, Pa. I reached out twice in Pa. Nothing back. Check those review boards. Not great not bad. Just business which is fine.
Originally Posted by FordP
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 21:20 #9012Senior Member

Posts: 602Any idea if she's down for raw?
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 19:33 #9011Senior Member

Posts: 987She's not new. She has been around working for a while in S nj area and philadelphia. I saw her about 6 months ago give or take and I actually had a great time. She took her time and didn't rush and purposely bent over in front of me as she took her panties off which revealed a nice little bubble butt and at that moment I knew I was in good hands. So many girls just run a rush in and out service but not Kitty, at least with me.
Originally Posted by AgentSmith1
[View Original Post]
She is exactly what you see is what you get. Her teeth weren't all that great though (I guess from smoking) but other then that she was smoking hot for a small girl. Judging by the new pictures it looks like she lost some weight and she's already small to begin with so there is that.
-
12-12-24 18:33 #9010Senior Member

Posts: 50Kitty
She was working up in Mt Laurel earlier this year and last year. I saw her twice, she was ok, not worth a long drive imo. She doesn't look as good as the pics but for a Skip girl she looked decent.
this ad is the same girl and the pics are more accurate
https://skipthegames.com/posts/trent...o/995803575408
Originally Posted by AgentSmith1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Ford P; 12-12-24 at 18:42. Reason: tried to fix url










Reply With Quote





