Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23120

    Why So Picky?

    This isn't just to you, but everyone saying they need to see a pic first.

    You're getting your dick sucked and sucked really well. Not sure why looks matter that much. I could say it's a gloryhole and it would kinda negate any necessity for good looks. I mean you could bring your own blindfold and use it on yourself if you wanted to. Then she could be any chick you could imagine. Anyway, I've seen what a lot of why'all have banged around here and I can assure you that she's a massive upgrade to 90%+ of the current advertising girls. And she's not a user or any of that other fun stuff that comes with most Dayton / Cincy "pros".

    Anyway, I'll get some suitable enough pics and post with next development. There's a good amount of interest so far. But until then, she's white, low 40's (but not ridden hard and put up wet 40's), about 5'4" maybe?, big tits and a bit of a mom bod, but not obese (meaning her belly doesn't stick out past her tits). Oh, and one hell of a mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Would really need to see a photo of her. Blur the face but show everything else. I don't just commit to something I have never seen.

  2. #23119

    Quick Tests

    There's a few places like TTS that you can schedule online, go get blood drawn and pee in a cup, and get the results back in under 48 hours. This is how porn stars and content creators get theirs done.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFever  [View Original Post]
    How do you get testing done on such short notice? Can it be done and kept anonymously?

  3. #23118
    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorError  [View Original Post]
    No experience with her but sending a deposit is absolutely a no no. If she was legit she wouldn't need a deposit. That's just mongering 101.

    The only time I would never consider sending a deposit is if I was ordering take out. I get it in that case. Otherwise just don't. Ever.
    Operator Error, thanks for the advice. In the years I've need doing this it is also my rule of thumb to not send a deposit unless I can get verification that she is legit. I do understand however from the providers prospective that a deposit keeps the flakes at bay.

  4. #23117

    Deposit is a SCAM

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with her, she claims to have a regular job. Wants a deposit to meet, usually a deal breaker for me, an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/online/goddessroxyrose
    100 percent of the time a request for a deposit is a scam. The ONLY exception is if you know the person or have been with them before. You are still risking it in those cases, but that would be between you two the next time you meet.

  5. #23116

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    Just putting out feelers on this. I have a MILFy UTR that would like to have a blowbang to get some extra $ after the holiday madness. Want to have at least 5 participants at $100/ entry. She's available tomorrow (27th), Saturday (28th), Monday (30th) and Wednesday (1st). Please be clean, trimmed and respectful. She's definitely skilled at the head game. She's the only person that can get a nut out of me everytime we meet up.

    For now, it would just be a blowbang, but I can talk to her about a full on gangbang. This would obviously increase the entry fee and would also require every participant to get a full panel STD / STI test as she loves it bare and would take multiple creampies in every hole.

    If enough interest is there, we'll try to get it set up. I know deposits are a risk and a deterrent, but I'm thinking half up front to cover a room and to get folks locked in that are serious. PM by Saturday, if interested.
    Would really need to see a photo of her. Blur the face but show everything else. I don't just commit to something I have never seen.

  6. #23115

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I keep reading about a girl named Sierra. Just want to make sure this is a different Sierra. Definitely looks different, but there is a Sierra where the link is dead, so thought I'd make sure. She appears to have a tattoo of a heart on her arm.

    I ran across her on SB and we've been texting. Not sure if it's the right spot for this.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f08a45bcd60395
    That's not the same one.

  7. #23114

    UTR MILFy Blowbang: Tests

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    Just putting out feelers on this. I have a MILFy UTR that would like to have a blowbang to get some extra $ after the holiday madness. Want to have at least 5 participants at $100/ entry. She's available tomorrow (27th), Saturday (28th), Monday (30th) and Wednesday (1st). Please be clean, trimmed and respectful. She's definitely skilled at the head game. She's the only person that can get a nut out of me everytime we meet up.

    For now, it would just be a blowbang, but I can talk to her about a full on gangbang. This would obviously increase the entry fee and would also require every participant to get a full panel STD / STI test as she loves it bare and would take multiple creampies in every hole.

    If enough interest is there, we'll try to get it set up. I know deposits are a risk and a deterrent, but I'm thinking half up front to cover a room and to get folks locked in that are serious. PM by Saturday, if interested.
    How do you get testing done on such short notice? Can it be done and kept anonymously?

  8. #23113

    Sierra?

    I keep reading about a girl named Sierra. Just want to make sure this is a different Sierra. Definitely looks different, but there is a Sierra where the link is dead, so thought I'd make sure. She appears to have a tattoo of a heart on her arm.

    I ran across her on SB and we've been texting. Not sure if it's the right spot for this.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f08a45bcd60395
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5440.jpg‎   IMG_5437.jpg‎  

  9. #23112

    UTR Blowbang (maybe gangbang)

    Just putting out feelers on this. I have a MILFy UTR that would like to have a blowbang to get some extra $ after the holiday madness. Want to have at least 5 participants at $100/ entry. She's available tomorrow (27th), Saturday (28th), Monday (30th) and Wednesday (1st). Please be clean, trimmed and respectful. She's definitely skilled at the head game. She's the only person that can get a nut out of me everytime we meet up.

    For now, it would just be a blowbang, but I can talk to her about a full on gangbang. This would obviously increase the entry fee and would also require every participant to get a full panel STD / STI test as she loves it bare and would take multiple creampies in every hole.

    If enough interest is there, we'll try to get it set up. I know deposits are a risk and a deterrent, but I'm thinking half up front to cover a room and to get folks locked in that are serious. PM by Saturday, if interested.

  10. #23111

    Just don't

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with her, she claims to have a regular job. Wants a deposit to meet, usually a deal breaker for me, an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/online/goddessroxyrose
    No experience with her but sending a deposit is absolutely a no no. If she was legit she wouldn't need a deposit. That's just mongering 101.

    The only time I would never consider sending a deposit is if I was ordering take out. I get it in that case. Otherwise just don't. Ever.

  11. #23110

    Roxy Rose Centerville

    Been texting with her, she claims to have a regular job. Wants a deposit to meet, usually a deal breaker for me, an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/online/goddessroxyrose

  12. #23109

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Of all the ladies in the area, you guys choose to visit with this creature. All of you who brag about seeing her, you're living up to the reputation on these boards that most of you in Dayton will bang anything that walks. Please, get some standards.
    Yep, she used to street walk and blow anyone for forty bucks.

  13. #23108

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Of all the ladies in the area, you guys choose to visit with this creature. All of you who brag about seeing her, you're living up to the reputation on these boards that most of you in Dayton will bang anything that walks. Please, get some standards.
    While I totally agree with YOU, 1000% I've been told "To Each His Own", and that I shouldn't criticize other board members for their personal "preferences". LOL.

  14. #23107

    Smdh

    Of all the ladies in the area, you guys choose to visit with this creature. All of you who brag about seeing her, you're living up to the reputation on these boards that most of you in Dayton will bang anything that walks. Please, get some standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by NlmaDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maneater. She is off North Main by Needmore, located in a decent area. The service was excellent, as always.

  15. #23106

    Chanel Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Still hoping to hear from someone who has met with her recently.
    All I can say is that she wasted my time. I didn't end up seeing her, but spent 2 hours slow texting trying to set something up. Then she just stopped replying and then popped up 8 hours later trying to pick up where we left off. Told her that opportunity had passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape