Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 691 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9204

    Trap??

    If I thought every time a working girl went silent on me that it was a trap lmfao well I would have to spend more time at my therapist because that would make me crazy. How about this. That is normal behavior for-most of these girls due to their inability to stay focused on more than one thing at a time and that one thing is usually their meds. They also ghost you when a more expedient event shows up. Also the girl being referred to as a possible trap only does outcall. How do they trap you at your own establishment?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/720810153397

  2. #9203
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugosi25  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this provider via text and she suddenly went silent when I suggested a day & time. I did not talk about specific acts cause I've been thru this before. Just beware!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/720810153397
    She is real. Dropped a few loads in her over the years.

  3. #9202

    Daisy

    It looks like our girl took her talents to st augustine LOL I'm not sure they have an area for SW's there but her ad says outcall so maybe she's doing car dates. At least she is not listing her fucking ridiculous donations any more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/682181171272

  4. #9201

    Possible trap!

    Tried to see this provider via text and she suddenly went silent when I suggested a day & time. I did not talk about specific acts cause I've been thru this before. Just beware!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/720810153397

  5. #9200
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this girl. Kim? Chastity or ashley? Actually I remember her as kim but vacation records ID her as chastity LOL I am looking at you T Man bc I know you must remember her
    Can't say I remember no At Attin.

    T-Man.

  6. #9199

    From the past

    Anyone remember this girl. Kim? Chastity or ashley? Actually I remember her as kim but vacation records ID her as chastity LOL I am looking at you T Man bc I know you must remember her
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0209.jpg‎  

  7. #9198
    Quote Originally Posted by MGant  [View Original Post]
    Easy one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/406675131635.

    I can only vouch for Stephanie but Riley has good reviews too.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the family kept me occupied this trip. Both of these girls look like they'd be fun, though. Maybe next time. If you ever in the upstate of sc, give me a shout.

    Nacho.

  8. #9197

    Happy New Year!

    Happy New Year to Those Who Make It Possible!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hookers.jpg‎  

  9. #9196

    Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this girl; I swear she looks familiar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/559730861648
    I've dreamed with her before. She's a little bit mechanical but otherwise takes direction well. Definitely far from GFE. Everything covered. Damage was. 120 roses.

  10. #9195

    Honey

    Every posted ad by a Honey has been deleted. I found this pic but another monger said this honey had died. So who knows.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...8&d=1673479306

  11. #9194

    Jax

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this girl; I swear she looks familiar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/559730861648
    Is she the short girl from Jax named Honey with the bad reviews?

  12. #9193
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this girl; I swear she looks familiar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/559730861648
    I'd be careful not krauss her as she is only 23.

    T-Man.

  13. #9192

    Info

    Anyone know this girl; I swear she looks familiar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/559730861648

  14. #9191
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempe99  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about the link. I thought it was working when I sent it and I don't know how to archive it. (a users guide would be great.)

    This is the Krystal I was talking about.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krystal-...-beach-1026268
    The archive we talk about is a site.

    https://archive.ph/

    I learned by trial and error.

    T-Man.

  15. #9190

    Krystal

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krystal-...-beach-1026268

    This is not the Krystal that was being discussed. I have had two communications with this one and was not enticed enough to go see her. She seemed to have a bit of gps LOL the Krystal that was being discussed was reasonably priced and also fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape