Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 733 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10447
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    Well, I guess mongers could have some form of "fun" with "Kayla cakes," as long as they didn't want GFE or PSE or BBFS or BBBJ or CIM or COF or FIV or FOV or DFK or even LFK. Isn't it ironic that sometimes mongers can actually do more with providers who cost less.

  2. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    I met her earlier this year On Maui, after verification and communications a small deposit to lock in date and she was at my place looking just as good her photos.

    Everything played safe, as I enjoyed my time with her. You will enjoy her little body, and she takes it well.

    Have fun with her while you can.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Town/Kayla6969
    Hey I read one of her reviews on pd and one of them said she tried to up sell a bunch I was wondering what was included and what is she upselling.

  3. #10445

    A Young Hottie in Town

    I met her earlier this year On Maui, after verification and communications a small deposit to lock in date and she was at my place looking just as good her photos.

    Everything played safe, as I enjoyed my time with her. You will enjoy her little body, and she takes it well.

    Have fun with her while you can.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Town/Kayla6969

  4. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/amandabella

    I saw her yesterday afternoon at her incall spot.

    She's hot just like the photos and a lot of fun.

    Hurry, she leaves soon.
    Thanks nice ass!!

  5. #10443

    Go get you some Amanda for Christmas

    https://tryst.link/escort/amandabella

    I saw her yesterday afternoon at her incall spot.

    She's hot just like the photos and a lot of fun.

    Hurry, she leaves soon.

  6. #10442

    Go have fun with a Hot Brazilian

    https://tryst.link/escort/brazilian-pornstar

    I saw her two days ago. She is truly something else check out her Instagram, X site for more photos and videos.

  7. #10441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Merry Christmas memories

    This classic Christmas post to you all, this girl Nikki Hott dabbled in porn & has a scene online with Peter North. https://xxxbunker.com/8202110

    Quote Originally Posted by StripedFashion  [View Original Post]
    'Tis the season to be Hangin' 'Round the Camel Toe!

    On a sleigh ride with St. Nikki
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.

    Parked the cart to get touchy-feely
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.

    Cracked the acorn, chewed the truffle
    Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La

    Then shoved my Yule Tide up her fut hole
    Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-LA--LAA!



    ($$$.6) L/9, A/9, S/9

    Lucky me caught her before she left for "da continent". She returns New Year's Eve.

    $$.6 VG Holiday In-call
    +$ for an added Greek schaaawing-batta-batta, schwing-batta

    Sloppy Holidays!


    StripedFashion
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0653.jpeg‎  

  8. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234;7141162[URL
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Alicenwonderland[/URL]

    Hey men Alicen is back for Christmas time, I just had a nice Christmas blast with her.

    She's in town for a few more days get some while you can.
    I'm going to see her in a few days, how was your session? This will be my first time with an escort.

  9. #10439

    She's ready for Christmas FYN

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland

    Hey men Alicen is back for Christmas time, I just had a nice Christmas blast with her.

    She's in town for a few more days get some while you can.

  10. #10438

    Rooms By The Hour

    Anybody know of any place to take a date for 1-2 hrs? Thanks in advance.

  11. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ9898  [View Original Post]
    Olivialuv

    Any experience with this provider? What does she offer?

    https://tryst.link/massage/olivialuv
    Interestingly, the purported photo of advertiser OliviaLuv in a fancy bar-restaurant is from the Instagram of tu1519, also known as Cindy Lin, a "digital creator" with 171,000 followers. Plus, the purported photo of the advertiser with her legs in water next to a fire, and the purported photo of the advertiser on a recliner in a bikini, are from that same Instagram. The purported photo of the advertiser sitting on a bench overlooking the ocean is very similar to a photo on that same Instagram, probably taken during the same photoshoot. The purported photo of the advertiser in a white robe and sitting under a tree is of a woman called Cindy (most likely the same Cindy Lin in the Instagram photos) on some Hong Kong site. So unless OliviaLuv is also Cindy Lin from Instagram, those advertising photos may be inaccurate.

  12. #10436

    Olivialuv

    Any experience with this provider? What does she offer?

    https://tryst.link/massage/olivialuv

  13. #10435

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Dam bro you paid 800 to fuck a women.
    Yeah, surprise!

  14. #10434

    Wtf $800

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chloecarlton

    Pics, TER reviews and ratings accurate. Damage 8, GFE, BBJ, CIM, COB, MSOG. Tall, young, sexy, blonde girl. Doesn't watch the clock and very nice personality. She plans to come back again next year. I almost didn't want to share my experience with her.
    Dam bro you paid 800 to fuck a women.

  15. #10433

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    I wish I booked with her after reading this. Already looked tempting, don't get me wrong.
    Hopefully she'll really come back again. She said it's her 1st time here for work. She seem a bit disappointed because it was slow compared to other cities. I encouraged her to give it a try again between March. August. Holiday season probably slowing things down, people wanting to buy stuff and such. Hard to tell. J-spa, my go to place, seems to be on hiatus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape