Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 31636
-
12-27-24 14:23 #28216Senior Member

Posts: 292Exactly my point!
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
With her rates listed as they are, I'm guessing the damn BJ in a car was about a buck fifty! That's nuts!
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 22:35 #28215Senior Member

Posts: 323I know you might be in a rush when you posted this but, any chance to know how much was the damage? Covered BJ? Does allow DATY? Any extra clues will help us to not waste our time and hers. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LovesToDream13
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 22:25 #28214Senior Member

Posts: 464Damage?
I don't see a rate quote in the ad.
Originally Posted by LovesToDream13
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 21:43 #28213Senior Member

Posts: 215Hahahaha look like she called a friend after I told her I would post a negative review of her for wasting my time. It it looks like her high prices has already ruined her rep for herself LOL.
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 20:46 #28212Senior Member

Posts: 181Latina
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158666453.html
Nice and sweet looks like the pics in and out great dream.
-
12-26-24 19:49 #28211Senior Member

Posts: 31Got to be kidding with her crazy pricing. No way for me.
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 18:42 #28210Senior Member

Posts: 214What the hell?
150 Qv.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
300 HH.
400 HR.
Come on guys, quit paying these ridiculous prices.
-
12-26-24 16:14 #28209Senior Member

Posts: 855Donation are robbery
Ad says 300 for hhr as a base and if you want extra it's extra lmao. That's double the base for some of the decent Latinas who just ask for 150. BBJ another 50. I've got someone for 250 for hhr, BBJ, Greek, DATY, and DATO. This chick wants 300 hhr for just the base. Idk that's wild if I guess if you like then you like it. I could never since I would feel like I was ripped off.
300 and not even a BBJ. No Greek. Probably no DATY or DATO. Crazy work.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 14:34 #28208Senior Member

Posts: 132Big Titty Southern Breeder
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clerm...-/891786177625
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clerm...-/447952980128
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clerm...-/104759947443
Has anyone kept in touch with this sex machine or have active digits? She was an amazing QV especially if you like big titty southern girls with pretty faces. Gorilla grip pussy.
-
12-26-24 14:31 #28207Senior Member

Posts: 1126I've been seeing her in my rotation since she resurfaced in Kissimmee. When she moved to east side it was dangerous because she was staying close to my house and my bank account wasn't liking it too much. She is a PYT and knows it. BBBJ is average but that body and ass cannot be denied. She's staying off idrive now so it's a bit of a drive now, which is a good thing LOL.
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 14:14 #28206Senior Member

Posts: 292Ali, aka 1 of 1
Her ad says QV is 150, HH is 300 and HR is 400. That has me curious, what's she requesting for a BBBJ car date?
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 13:55 #28205Senior Member

Posts: 168Ali. PYT from Kissimmee. Former UTR
Hey, haven't posted in a while but still busy with my rotation of girls. One of them that dropped off my list was a UTR a couple years ago named Ali. She hit me up this week for a quick car date BBBJCIM for old time sake. Anyhow, she is posting now to get some money to move into an apartment, no name in AD, just the title 1 of 1. This is a brunette PYT in her twenties with a cute face. Her donations back then and still now are high but she isn't changing it. According to her, she knows she is a little PYT, a bad ass b*tch, and the bomb. Before she quit posting (only posted twice) and goes into UTR status again, check her out. A BJ is better than no BJ but a Double BJ is best. Merry Christmas.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/184287902718
-
12-26-24 09:34 #28204Senior Member

Posts: 685Avalon as Mrs Clause
What more can one say about this gem. What a great way to start the festivus season. Fortunate enough to catch her on Sunday, wow what a pleasure. This lady knows her way around a man's body and she's an amazing kisser. She greeted me in a sexy Mrs Clause outfit showing of her assets. A true ATF, definitely will see her in 2025. If you have the opportunity take it, we'll worth the time, effort and / or wait.
-
12-25-24 21:10 #28203Senior Member

Posts: 855Greek?
She serves Greek dish? How about bbj? Can you share her digits through pm or a link to ad?
Originally Posted by Killmonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 20:13 #28202Senior Member

Posts: 36Recently saw Katie Kisses and it was incredible.
I have to agree with this post. Katie aims to please and provides the best head game that was so superior to anything I've experienced that I'm anxious to return. I enjoyed my time with her very much and I look forward to seeing her again soon. I've had a bit of a problem connecting with her recently, maybe due to the holidays.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




