Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22765

    Kimmy with the big booty


  2. #22764

    Warning!

    Gents.

    I have something to say about Dallas. Every time I see her it's just out of this world, she is highly addictive. My ATF in GR. You have been warned! No matter what I do it's always hard not to think about scheduling again and again and again. She just needs to slow down a bit for our pocket sake LOL JK.

    The service she provide is phenomenal and worth every single penny.

  3. #22763

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers those of you who remember tiny (she's been at the county hotel) is out and looking for fun she has little more cushion on her for being there but she's as good as ever. You can text her at 616-300-6632. Any questions can message.
    That's great news, I didn't know she was back in. Glad she's out.

    Do you know if she has any more recent pics, now that she's out and possibly looking a little different? (BTW I think it's great news that she's put on a few pounds, and again, I'm really happy she's out.).

    -ODB.

  4. #22762

    Tiny. Links or pix??

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers those of you who remember tiny (she's been at the county hotel) is out and looking for fun she has little more cushion on her for being there but she's as good as ever.
    Hey, can you help with a link or a pic??

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  5. #22761

    Tiny is back

    Hi mongers those of you who remember tiny (she's been at the county hotel) is out and looking for fun she has little more cushion on her for being there but she's as good as ever. You can text her at 616-300-6632. Any questions can message.

  6. #22760

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    She sent me address to Kzoo and Burton. If somebody TOFT lmk.

  7. #22759

    Any info

    Has anyone seen this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/289857669080

    Thanks.

  8. #22758

    Breezy

    I've had a few chats with breezy since my last review and we talked at length about things that happened between us and it was all a misunderstanding, however she did mention and show me that alot of people who reach out do not follow her simple requests and that's why they seem to end up not getting answers and are blocked or ignored.

    I did end up going and having a visit with her and well she was amazing in all ways. She has an amazing body and well that ass is exactly as others describe amazing. We had a great time together it was very relaxed and never rushed she was very accommodating and all around a nice person. Though when you don't act right when texting her she will return the same energy you give.

    I recommend those who can follow her rules try try and try again to see her it is difficult sometimes to get intouch with her as she has a life, but keep trying it's worth it. I will have to add her to my go to list in GR.

  9. #22757

    Daddy girl


  10. #22756

    Slim babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot but doesn't have much on her menu? Is there more available? Can message if you want. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/214195385568

    She prolly YMMV. Me it's DATY and BBJ and CFS light kiss. Dunno about butt play. She quiet except when cumming.

  11. #22755

    Muskegon Megan

    Ms. MM "Muskegon Megan" is always a great time. I have seen her a few times and it was a great time every time. She has always been freshly showered and clean. She isn't always on top of responding but when she does and you can connect it's worth the wait. There isn't much she won't do. Just be nice and she'll be nice to you. I gave her a tip for Christmas and it was very much appreciated and she thank me more than once.

  12. #22754
    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/504705098316

    She good. Price flexible got hh $150 CFS BBJ. Hotel airport GRapids
    She looks hot but doesn't have much on her menu? Is there more available? Cam message if you want. Thanks.

  13. #22753

    Slim babe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/504705098316

    She good. Price flexible got hh $150 CFS BBJ. Hotel airport GRapids

  14. #22752

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one fellas, she can be addicting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880475152978

    Dreamed of Lauren last night which was a pleasant surprise as she's not usually available during the later hours. After a long day of work she brought me relaxation, relief and peace of mind. She is just that good. I'm thankful for her and her skills. The GFE is so good you almost think it's real (would be nice right?) LOL Allows multiple shots so get your pops in boys!

    Side note. She did raise her prices since last time I've seen her but she's a chill girl with a good head on her shoulders which is hard to come by, so I will always gladly repeat.
    I don't get to see her often, but when I do she is top notch! Wonderful head game and GFE. I enjoy laying with her afterward for some cuddling too. Lauren is one of the best in GR.

  15. #22751

    OG Lauren

    Be careful with this one fellas, she can be addicting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880475152978

    Dreamed of Lauren last night which was a pleasant surprise as she's not usually available during the later hours. After a long day of work she brought me relaxation, relief and peace of mind. She is just that good. I'm thankful for her and her skills. The GFE is so good you almost think it's real (would be nice right?) LOL Allows multiple shots so get your pops in boys!

    Side note. She did raise her prices since last time I've seen her but she's a chill girl with a good head on her shoulders which is hard to come by, so I will always gladly repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape