Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 17020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14245

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TPosu  [View Original Post]
    I think he was referring to the "phone dickhead" not you.
    Ah I see that now. My bad.

  2. #14244

    Perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Why am I obligated to stay? The pictures looked nothing like the girl. The caretaker actually was nice about it.
    I think he was referring to the "phone dickhead" not you.

  3. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Why am I obligated to stay? The pictures looked nothing like the girl. The caretaker actually was nice about it.
    I've done at quarterhorse told them if she wasn't the age they told me I would leave. Said 25 she was around 50. My $ my rules.

  4. #14242

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    That must have pissed off the phone Dickhead.
    LOL. Why am I obligated to stay? The pictures looked nothing like the girl. The caretaker actually was nice about it.

  5. #14241
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Riverside for the first time. What am I missing here? I didn't find the girl attractive at all. Yes, she was probably mid-20's but I guess I was expecting at least somewhat attractive not just young. I ended up leaving.
    Wow. You just walked out? Hilarious. You'll probably never be allowed inside again but that must have been pretty funny.

  6. #14240

    Blacklick

    What are the MTs like? Looks, age, build, etc?

    How many are there? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Strictly rub & tug no extras.

  7. #14239
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Riverside for the first time. What am I missing here? I didn't find the girl attractive at all. Yes, she was probably mid-20's but I guess I was expecting at least somewhat attractive not just young. I ended up leaving.
    That must have pissed off the phone Dickhead.

  8. #14238
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Folks are saying that's the new Johnstown road location. The number tracks back to Johnstown's old number. For the love of god if you decide to check it out and you get "coco" run for the hills brother.
    Strictly rub & tug no extras.

  9. #14237
    Quote Originally Posted by RedOctober57  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning Mongers!

    Noticed on my drive down Lancaster-NA road, in Blacklick, right as you come around the corner, where the church is, a neon sign in the front window "MASSAGE" Any of you folks have intel on this??
    Folks are saying that's the new Johnstown road location. The number tracks back to Johnstown's old number. For the love of god if you decide to check it out and you get "coco" run for the hills brother.

  10. #14236

    Riverside

    So I went to Riverside for the first time. What am I missing here? I didn't find the girl attractive at all. Yes, she was probably mid-20's but I guess I was expecting at least somewhat attractive not just young. I ended up leaving.

  11. #14235

    New spot in Blacklick?

    Good Morning Mongers!

    Noticed on my drive down Lancaster-NA road, in Blacklick, right as you come around the corner, where the church is, a neon sign in the front window "MASSAGE" Any of you folks have intel on this??

  12. #14234
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    I saw this too, and was curious. I googled the number, and it shows it linked to the Johnstown Road place that shut down. I'm guessing this might be their new location.
    Not like the old place. Straight rub & tug. Still remodeling.

  13. #14233

    Serene A

    I don't post that often. Usually go to red leaves or zz spa so nothing to add on those. Been to Serene once when red leaves was closed and haven't seen a report in some time. Went today, parking lot was completely empty. Walked in, was greeted by a super cute tiny little thing. Says her name is Coco and that she's 20 years old. First 20 minutes of massage was dry through towel, but one of the best I've had. Knees massaging my back, would glide them up my back then grip me around my waist with her tight thighs. Towel came off and oil was applied. Descent oil massage though not as good as dry rub. OTF started off slow, allowed utc exploring up top but would not take girls out. Then speed up for finish. Overall 8/10 experience.

  14. #14232
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    On a positive note a girl from my gym agreed to be on allowance of only $1,000 month for mostly unlimited access.
    Apologies if this isn't the appropriate forum for this, but curious any tips for making such an arrangement happen?

    Obviously there are SB sites, but I find a lot of time wasters and / or outright bots on there and the quality has (in my view) really dipped.

    Love the idea of meeting a girl in the wild for a SB proposition, but not sure what the best tactics to identify a good target, and approach tactfully would be.

  15. #14231
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982  [View Original Post]
    The office / apartment girls were killing it before mongers started feeding the strays. When it was $160 all in at those spots it was the best value in the game. Then guys couldn't just accept a good thing and started tipping, or offering more for standard service as if any of these ****** would think more of them for it. The last time I went I paid my $160 then when the clothes came off she didn't want to do anything without extra. Once people started getting less for more they stopped going. The volume of posts about them went way down in the last year because of the same complaints.
    If a girl can't make 1 k a day total in the bank or they won't stay here. That's the bare minimum to keep a good attractive girl here. At 160 an appointment with the house keeping 60 the girl banks 100. Then rent and food fees. So she needs 11 appointments a day to make her 1 k. But boss will not allow more than 8 total appointments a day because anything over that and it brings in to much attention. Eight is even pushing it. Six is more desired. So the numbers just don't add up to keep a good girl here for very long at 160 per meeting.

    It's too much work and not worth the girls time to stay especially at an apartment. Bosses here have had girls literally leave in 2-3 days. They will go work a good spa and make that kind of money only using hands. Tips have nothing to do with it. It's competition with other cities where the girls can simply make more money with less work.

    Example a girl in Salt Lake City can make 200-300 at a massage parlor spa per session.

    Miami before the new laws 30,000 k a month hands only spas.

    So when I ask girls if they are ever coming back to Columbus they pretty much all say the same thing. Why would I? I can't make $ there.

    Now I don't think that's true. $ can be made but service has to be very good not bare minimum. Men will pay for outstanding service. Emily has proven that with no advertising was able to average 350 per appointment with no problem getting her 2-3 appointments a day. Yeah alot of no shows and cancellations but still averaged 2. 18 appointments a day. If she advertised she could easily bring in 2. 5 k a day no problem.

    Riverside is doing fairly well and I have always loved that place above all else but I'm staying as far away from that place as I can right now. I can't say anymore about that.

    Be careful guys and enjoy the holiday season. 2025 is a new year and hopefully will improve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape