Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 7743
-
12-25-24 15:05 #7308Banned Member

Posts: 925Sounds like more than crackalackaways. Maybe she's progressed to Flocking with the birds.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 15:04 #7307Banned Member

Posts: 925Took a cruise on the 23rd around 11 pm to 12 am. Seen 3 I don't know, but I have been playing down south lately for the last year, and have not come north much. I was looking for Baby & Nana on my ride, Baby got released on the 23rd. And if you have never had her as most have not, that is so tight you might back it. 4'9" thin BSW with a grip that will rival the Thai women I bang. But no luck seeing her. No luck finding Nana also. BUT seen 3 out and about. 1 at the old Badcock spot, WSW, looked very old, now clue who she is, was thinking about maybe a BBBJCIM as the older women know the deal, they must CIM and swallow for their lacking in the looks department. But passed. Next was 2 at the corner store just north of 12 Ave south by the tracks. One beat down looking 40-60 yo, WSW I passed. And one late 30's or 40's LSW. She asked for a ride, BUT my Spidey senses said something was off, many guys hanging around near by, watching from buildings near by, although she did want to hop right in my whip, which is usually a very good sign she's not an undercover, something just felt off so I passed. Not sure who any of these three are does anybody have a guess? And if there's something special please inform me.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 14:52 #7306Banned Member

Posts: 925The only SW I will lick is Nana. BUT I get a hotel room, and bring 3 full douche bottles, Summer's Eve with me. She showers with me, cleans really good first, cleaning that thing out a lot. With extra rinses. Then Nana loves it, one of the reasons I'm her favorite, and she will do anything I ask. She loves it to be eaten. But yes fully cleaned and scrubbed down first, inside and out. For my gift of giving, she returns the favor 20 times over for hours. And it is quite wonderful to sick on that huge piece of meat she has hanging down there. If you lick that is grows to a very large size. And she will flood the bed. Bring plastic sheets for the mattress, trust me, I learned this the hard way with a $120 hotel bed cleaning bill that hit my card later LOL. Oh back in the day I used to do the same thing with Kellie P. Those are the only two I ever did that with or would unless something very special appears in the future. Both have an amendous amount of meat to partake in. Love it.
Originally Posted by TheOriginal
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 10:32 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 51RE. The Nana
She has entered the No Go List for me. I picked her up a couple months back when she first came back around, it was not a pleasant experience & she has only gone down hill since then. I don't think she will return to her former alluring self. .
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 08:03 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 518The Nana
Cruised lake worth the last two days saw The Nana, f#cked up beyond belief.
Arms flailing, stumbling talking to herself, hair all matted. Wearing the same sh#t.
Two days in a row, body looked but I passed. She's back to her cracky ways.
-
12-22-24 10:27 #7303Senior Member

Posts: 424Probably the same reason mongers would DFK SW's. Probably mongers wasn't thinking with the big head at that moment.
Originally Posted by TheOriginal
[View Original Post]
IMO, pretty nasty to put your mouth in any part of the SW.
-
12-21-24 16:37 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 332Daisy, Nana aka April, Vee, Unknown WSW and LSW
Last night went for a ride and this is the summary.
Daisy. Looked ok face decent for SW, I had done a BBBJ with her some years ago. This time she smelled horrendous, something I cannot put in words, also the smell got stuck in my car, had to get her out didn't do nothing with her and will not ever do anything with her.
Vee. Fat WSW, did a BBBJ for 20 coins with her some months ago, I thought it was Hannah when I saw her but then I noticed it was Vee so I passed. Gave attitude because I passed.
Nana. If you've seen Men in Black the movie, the villain guy whos a cockroach, if you remember how he used to walk, that's how she was walking but even worse, it was a mix between a Zombie and someone having a seizure. But it was my first time ever seeing her so I got her in the car, but she was too out of it, got to play with her tits then she got out the car. Got no service.
Lastly there is 2 girls walking together, a WSW and LSW, the WSW used to walk West Palm Broadway now she's in LW I guess. The LSW is new Tan young in her 20's I've seen her somewhere before on the blotter. To summarize I wanted service with the LSW but they said she would only do it if they BOTH got in the car because supposedly theres a r8 p1st around. The WSW had recognized me from broadway because I got service with her before, and she had given me attitude that time and was acting very sketchy, but they still BOTH wanted to get in the car, which is a HELL NO, they're obviously looking to rob or do something worse to someone so yall be careful out there.
-
12-21-24 15:37 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 238I'm definitely right there. Not a chance in hell I would munch on a walker. Just way to NASTY.
Originally Posted by Smenkhare
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 08:38 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 585I was thinking the same thing when I read his report.
Originally Posted by TheOriginal
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 22:14 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 175I always find it interesting how anyone of us can eat a Street walkers pussy. Not judging as I am a degenerate but I don't go there for the obvious reasons. Some of these girls don't shower, they take cum into that pussy non-stop most of them, they high risk with bacteria and virus its just non stop risk.
I only ate pussy from a street girl once but it was a 20 year old fresh off the bus runaway and I got lucky and found her before she started to decay. If you enjoy such thing more power to ya.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 16:04 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 272I also noticed the Safire girl. She looked thick from some angles. Went in for the scoop and I think we saw the same thing and was like nah not today hun. Also saw a Spanish lady who is usually around pbl going to Broadway. She was way thicker before. I actually wanted to hit that back when she was thick thick. But the candy got her in a spiral.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 00:35 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 332Went for a ride last weekend
After months I went to check out the scene, only saw the skinny WSW Saffire real name Whitney Williamson on the blotter recently, I passed not my style. Also saw the Uruguayan LSW with the eye, also passed. Didn't see nothing else, I wonder where they migrated to.
-
12-10-24 22:49 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 371I just always assumed it was a guy in drag.
Originally Posted by StilllMetsfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 17:51 #7295Regular Member

Posts: 1The Mummy
OMG--She walked from one end of Federal Hwy to the other, it seemed, for years and years. I saw her from Hollywood to Ft Lauderdale for maybe 20 years. I used to call her "The Mummy. " Never came close to picking her up.
Originally Posted by LakeWorthMonge
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 23:50 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 371Thanks! Sounds better than the old girls I've been playing with, and still a great value. It's a good example of keeping your eyes open for the next opportunity.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






