Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1155
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian75  [View Original Post]
    Went through screening and set up an appt with Molly for 12/31. I read through her reviews on the Chicago and LV forums and started to have second thoughts, as some were describing her as overweight, with one disrespectful monger even calling her fat. Despite some of those comments, almost all seemed to rate her skills and personality highly. I decided to keep the appt based on the positives and at the very least to get my foot in the door with this agency. Well, I'm very glad I didn't change my mind. Molly is absolutely gorgeous and not what I would call overweight by any stretch of the imagination. She's definitely curvier than most Asian women I've met, but she's HWP and carries it perfectly. For a comparison, here's a video that I believe is pretty close to her body type:

    https://www.tiktok.com/@brendaabreu2...756074?lang=en

    Her English and conversational skills are also better than most. She has a sweet, bubbly personality and seemed genuinely interested in my answers to her questions. As for the activities. Shower before and after with some light teasing. BJ skills were excellent, and I loved the reverse view in the mirror as ScottyP mentioned. Then on to 69 which she responded to very enthusiastically, then RCG and CG to finish.

    When I asked her how long she'll be in Indy, she said "maybe 2 weeks?" but I'm not sure if that's dependent on how popular she is, so I'm not taking any chances and will reschedule with her this weekend. Definitely recommend!

    Guardian.
    Just a heads up, most of the girls are here about 10-14 days, with 14 being a longer tour, it seems.

  2. #284

    Molly GH

    Went through screening and set up an appt with Molly for 12/31. I read through her reviews on the Chicago and LV forums and started to have second thoughts, as some were describing her as overweight, with one disrespectful monger even calling her fat. Despite some of those comments, almost all seemed to rate her skills and personality highly. I decided to keep the appt based on the positives and at the very least to get my foot in the door with this agency. Well, I'm very glad I didn't change my mind. Molly is absolutely gorgeous and not what I would call overweight by any stretch of the imagination. She's definitely curvier than most Asian women I've met, but she's HWP and carries it perfectly. For a comparison, here's a video that I believe is pretty close to her body type:

    https://www.tiktok.com/@brendaabreu2...756074?lang=en

    Her English and conversational skills are also better than most. She has a sweet, bubbly personality and seemed genuinely interested in my answers to her questions. As for the activities. Shower before and after with some light teasing. BJ skills were excellent, and I loved the reverse view in the mirror as ScottyP mentioned. Then on to 69 which she responded to very enthusiastically, then RCG and CG to finish.

    When I asked her how long she'll be in Indy, she said "maybe 2 weeks?" but I'm not sure if that's dependent on how popular she is, so I'm not taking any chances and will reschedule with her this weekend. Definitely recommend!

    Guardian.

  3. #283

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering where she is located and how much?
    The answer to your questions are very obvious if you read 1-3 pages back in this forum thread.

  4. #282

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyP  [View Original Post]
    Saw Molly today and I wasn't sure how it was going to go at first. She didn't do the customary hug / hand hold greeting.

    But, as soon as we got to the room, we got along great. She is pretty fluent with English, but needs some help with a few words. We had a really fun




    Can I ask where she is located and how much
    couple of conversations.

    Her BJ was absolutely amazing. She had me lay on the bed and had her ass pointed at the mirror so I could watch that view while also watching the wonderful view of her performing for me.

    She climbed on top in RCG and what a ride that was. We did that for about 10 minutes and then she wanted to switch to doggy. She let me pound her as hard as I wanted. Very vocal. She got me going so good that we actually came together. That was a first for me.

    Overall, for me, Molly is number 1 and Melody is 2, as far as the ladies that I've seen.

    I love Molly's petite body, but she has some thickness to her in the right spots. Terrific chest and ass. Hopefully I can get back to see her before she leaves!

    Good luck and stay safe.

    Oh, she is covered service if you were wondering.
    I was wondering where she is located and how much?

  5. #281

    Molly

    Saw Molly today and I wasn't sure how it was going to go at first. She didn't do the customary hug / hand hold greeting.

    But, as soon as we got to the room, we got along great. She is pretty fluent with English, but needs some help with a few words. We had a really fun couple of conversations.

    Her BJ was absolutely amazing. She had me lay on the bed and had her ass pointed at the mirror so I could watch that view while also watching the wonderful view of her performing for me.

    She climbed on top in RCG and what a ride that was. We did that for about 10 minutes and then she wanted to switch to doggy. She let me pound her as hard as I wanted. Very vocal. She got me going so good that we actually came together. That was a first for me.

    Overall, for me, Molly is number 1 and Melody is 2, as far as the ladies that I've seen.

    I love Molly's petite body, but she has some thickness to her in the right spots. Terrific chest and ass. Hopefully I can get back to see her before she leaves!

    Good luck and stay safe.

    Oh, she is covered service if you were wondering.

  6. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Purple's, Adie's, and Molly's GoodHeaven profiles all have a button for "Check out my reviews. " Pressing the buttons lead you to TER. Purple's and Molly's profiles on TER say the photos are of another girl. Adie's profile says the photos are accurate.

    Anyone met the ladies on the goodheaven site that can say the photos are of the actual ladies? Or is the TER info incorrect?

    JohnGuest.
    The photos are not of the actual girls. If they are, they are photo shopped so much that they aren't even recognizable. I'm not saying the girls I've seen weren't attractive, but they were not the girls in the pictures.

  7. #279

    That's cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    I have not met any of the current roster but my two cents, the three I have met through this location have def been the girls in pics. Granted some Digital Touch up or heavier make up than they might have after a day of activity but no denying the body, which have all been A+ IMO.

    What I've gathered from TER in the case of GH gals is the TER reviews follow the ladies and the 'inaccurate ads' could very likely be from another agency who they are touring with at a particular time in their journey?
    Seems reasonable. Thanks.

  8. #278

    GH two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Purple's, Adie's, and Molly's GoodHeaven profiles all have a button for "Check out my reviews. " Pressing the buttons lead you to TER. Purple's and Molly's profiles on TER say the photos are of another girl. Adie's profile says the photos are accurate.

    Anyone met the ladies on the goodheaven site that can say the photos are of the actual ladies? Or is the TER info incorrect?.
    I have not met any of the current roster but my two cents, the three I have met through this location have def been the girls in pics. Granted some Digital Touch up or heavier make up than they might have after a day of activity but no denying the body, which have all been A+ IMO.

    What I've gathered from TER in the case of GH gals is the TER reviews follow the ladies and the 'inaccurate ads' could very likely be from another agency who they are touring with at a particular time in their journey?

  9. #277

    TER says photos of another girl?

    Purple's, Adie's, and Molly's GoodHeaven profiles all have a button for "Check out my reviews. " Pressing the buttons lead you to TER. Purple's and Molly's profiles on TER say the photos are of another girl. Adie's profile says the photos are accurate.

    Anyone met the ladies on the goodheaven site that can say the photos are of the actual ladies? Or is the TER info incorrect?

    JohnGuest.

  10. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I met her a the agency in Kentucky, still a great provider and service. Shower BBBJ, and to the bed. She thick in all the right places and is a sweetheart. A lot of DFK and multiple positions. She very chilled and laid back. I love her tits nice Ds and natural. She tells me they give her back problems but I tell her I love them and her ass. It's YMMV but for me at least she's one of my AFTs easy to talk to and loves riding me. Hope to see her soon again.
    Yea she's not bad! Had a similar / pleasant time when I saw her earlier this week. Good BBBJ and I agree her breast are great. She's chatty as well, even though she insists that her English is bad which it really isn't imo. She might not be on of my personal atf but she's good in my book. Happy holidays!

  11. #275

    Quick

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAtt  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Indy in a few weeks. Would it be fine to do screening the same day or would I need to do it a few days prior? (Not sure how intensive the screening process is.).
    Screening is pretty quick should be good.

  12. #274

    Lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAtt  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Indy in a few weeks. Would it be fine to do screening the same day or would I need to do it a few days prior? (Not sure how intensive the screening process is.).
    Why not just text the number and find out?

  13. #273
    I am visiting Indy in a few weeks. Would it be fine to do screening the same day or would I need to do it a few days prior? (Not sure how intensive the screening process is.).

  14. #272

    Revisiting Adie

    I met her a the agency in Kentucky, still a great provider and service. Shower BBBJ, and to the bed. She thick in all the right places and is a sweetheart. A lot of DFK and multiple positions. She very chilled and laid back. I love her tits nice Ds and natural. She tells me they give her back problems but I tell her I love them and her ass. It's YMMV but for me at least she's one of my AFTs easy to talk to and loves riding me. Hope to see her soon again.

  15. #271

    Screening

    I inquired about the screening requirements. Anyone find it concerning they are okay with allowing a selfie? Couldn't someone just send a random photo? I'm not doubting all the past reviews are legit, but I'm always cautious about set ups and if this service is actually legit. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape