Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 31835
-
12-29-24 10:01 #29450Senior Member

Posts: 37Scam
This is the classic "Cartel Scam". Sometimes they claim to be drug kingpins from Mexico, others they play at being "business owners" or whatever. This is not the pimp, nor is it the girl in the photos! Neither of those things ever existed. The ad was created for this purpose and this one alone. To extort money from people who have no idea what they are doing and who have no legal recourse.
Originally Posted by SnackLord
[View Original Post]
Block their number and hope they leave you alone. Do not engage with them any further. Stop using your real cell number to respond to ads, get a phone app like google voice. And for the love of god, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
-
12-29-24 07:46 #29449Regular Member

Posts: 15Her IG had been quiet until real recent. Bet she just got out of lock up and that it's her.
Originally Posted by RopesX31
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 16:00 #29448Senior Member

Posts: 35Being blackmailed
Hello everyone,
I'm not sure where to go with this. I messaged a couple ladies a few days about some appointments. Suddenly I'm getting a text, call and video. The message says something about me wasting the girls time and they want money or else. It's the pimp I assume. They even send me my address per message. Not sure what to do with this. Certainly a little uncertain.
Has anyone had similar situation.
Thank you.
-
12-27-24 02:16 #29447Senior Member

Posts: 53Seems like it's a scam. I can't tell for sure because they took the post down.
Originally Posted by PennyTrick
[View Original Post]
But I saw the real Kash about a year ago (not my first time seeing her, but I'm not a consistent client), and she did indeed have an active Onlyfans pinned to her posting the last time I saw her.
-
12-26-24 20:38 #29446Regular Member

Posts: 19Damn that sounds fucking amazing.
Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 20:18 #29445Senior Member

Posts: 428Michelle
Just left Michelle and boy I was impressed. Going to make it short but she was just as described love a mature woman that knows how to please without the BS. Short verification agreed on details and off to the incall. Entered and she was better looking than expected. Off to bedroom clothes off started with nice standing BBBJ, pushed her off back onto bed for some DATY moved in 69, lord! Cover on Mish, k9, RCG, CG back to k9 and finished in cover. Caressed and chatted for awhile before cleaning up and on my way. Says she and friend Celeste are sharing a nice Airbnb location for a few days.
-
12-26-24 19:58 #29444Senior Member

Posts: 106I'd be interested in her too if she is open to adding another regular to her client list. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 13:07 #29443Senior Member

Posts: 1136Oh man, I'd like to have seen her when she was pregnant. 😬.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 05:43 #29442Senior Member

Posts: 454Can't send some reason.
Asian MILF Recently HAD BABY. Not sure if she's wanting more clients. I will check.
Originally Posted by Hentai19
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 01:07 #29441Senior Member

Posts: 26No need to worry
I have never had a bad experience at CCG. Yeah the pictures are all photo shopped but they do resemble the girl and have their TER number listed. Every time it's a very cute girl (19-30 yo) who provides better service than anyone I've seen off the regular major sites, where you'd be paying the same if not more. I have only heard of 1 girl who didn't perform at their standard and she was swiftly removed from the lineup after bad reviews came out. I'd say the only down side is the potential language barrier but I've never had a problem with it and a lot of them have decent English.
Originally Posted by TinyConnoisseu
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 22:36 #29440Senior Member

Posts: 27Kash Baby or whatever
This could be legit her or a cloned scammer account, idk, but she has an only fans account too.
This just screams scam when they ask for half up front and unwilling to video chat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/180654141[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
12-24-24 14:46 #29439Regular Member

Posts: 8I've always been hesitant to bite the bullet on these agencies on account that I'm not sure if these gals will look anything like there photos. Don't want to spend so much money only for an old lady to be my match. I've also never really tried a girl from an 'agency' before either, so the fear of messing something up during screening wards me off as well.
Originally Posted by LongLee
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 10:45 #29438Senior Member

Posts: 1351I gave up on the airport Asians. It used to be for every 4-5 fuglies you would meet a random hottie. When I quit it was more like 10-12 fuglies to a decent looking lady. I found they weren't worth the effort anymore to search for the needle in the haystack.
Originally Posted by TinyConnoisseu
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 10:22 #29437Senior Member

Posts: 46Airport girls
This is the same experience I got when I contacted these number. Usually you get what you pay for. Their price is low but most of the time you will see old lady and the set up is always around the airport in a motel near by. You can try CCG or FunUdf if you would like better exp but more expensive.
Originally Posted by TinyConnoisseu
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 01:13 #29436Senior Member

Posts: 49Widow
Has anyone had any luck with Widow lately? I have never seen her but I have contacted her on multiple occasions then she just seems to go dark. This past week I got a hold of her a day or two in advance and then Friday comes and she just doesn't respond all day. Is this just how she is? Do I just have to get lucky that she responds when I have free time right at that moment?










Reply With Quote





