Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14556

    Seeking and Selfie Liveness Check

    There's a new process that is being tested, where new users will need to show their face and SA's AI (what else? LOL) will analyze video to confirm person signing up is real and matches profile photos.

    Am sure this will eventually be asked of existing accounts too, smh.

    Things are getting more and more difficult.

  2. #14555
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-f3d7ae9921f8

    LOL. I like this one a delusional 50 year old that's still whoring.

  3. #14554
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    LOL. She has mental issues. Being a fine Christian lady that's a white for money.

  4. #14553

    Browsing SA. Interesting profile


  5. #14552

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    Learned that lesson quickly. I canceled before meeting her as she kept trying to call even after I explained to her that I have a life and will not be available at her convenience. Not worth the headache even if she paid me.
    I totally agree with you.

  6. #14551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Queen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-bebd3b155eab

    Got scammer vibes from this one. Went to text. Asked for 450 to meet up. Asked for more pics and if she had IG. Text me she didn't. I never know any 27 or old to not have IG. Asked for FB and said she only has Signal, Kik and Zangi. Red flag for me. Told her to I wasn't interested. Saw she immediately blocked me on Seeking.

    Got scammer.
    Her insta shows her in AZ / TX. Probably not real.

  7. #14550

    Maybe not?

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Queen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-bebd3b155eab

    Got scammer vibes from this one. Went to text. Asked for 450 to meet up. Asked for more pics and if she had IG. Text me she didn't. I never know any 27 or old to not have IG. Asked for FB and said she only has Signal, Kik and Zangi. Red flag for me. Told her to I wasn't interested. Saw she immediately blocked me on Seeking.

    Got scammer.
    Don't really know about this one as she is not my type, like much thinner, but I wouldn't necessarily jump to thinking scammer bc they don't want to immediately share their socials with you.

  8. #14549

    Queen

    Queen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-bebd3b155eab

    Got scammer vibes from this one. Went to text. Asked for 450 to meet up. Asked for more pics and if she had IG. Text me she didn't. I never know any 27 or old to not have IG. Asked for FB and said she only has Signal, Kik and Zangi. Red flag for me. Told her to I wasn't interested. Saw she immediately blocked me on Seeking.

    Got scammer.

  9. #14548
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperDude  [View Original Post]
    She is real and pretty. I've seen her before when it was 800. Needs a lot of time to settle down and get into a mood to do the deed. Keeps calling / messaging constantly after the first time and tries to schedule another date immediately. For me it was once and done.
    Learned that lesson quickly. I canceled before meeting her as she kept trying to call even after I explained to her that I have a life and will not be available at her convenience. Not worth the headache even if she paid me.

  10. #14547

    Saucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    This one definitely had a different profile before. Has anyone seen her? Got her down to 5 but not sure if it's worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-a168923f6a77
    She is real and pretty. I've seen her before when it was 800. Needs a lot of time to settle down and get into a mood to do the deed. Keeps calling / messaging constantly after the first time and tries to schedule another date immediately. For me it was once and done.

  11. #14546
    This one definitely had a different profile before. Has anyone seen her? Got her down to 5 but not sure if it's worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-a168923f6a77

  12. #14545

    Need you sleuths to help me out. Real or fake?

    I need you sleuths to help me and let me know if this is TGTBT- common sense says it is fake, but just like I sometimes buy lottery tickets- I am hoping she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-3deeea789a18

  13. #14544

    SheaButter

    Reached out to me first. Chatted on SA. Wanted money for transportation. NEXT!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-b503b3218216

  14. #14543

    Fatter

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Don't under estimate the larger ladies. I prefer athletic / fit, won't do skinny / anorexic / NYC model thin, and will occasionally smash a big girl. Had a great SB (no longer active) who was wicked smart and loved to fuck. Tig ol bitties, skinny waste and a big round bottom, all bare, $400 and she hosted. Dropped me for a civie, but it was fun for about 6 months. If Kitty were in NoVa or DC, would give her a shot. One of you who hunts in the Rockville area should take a run at her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-8cc26d4fda0b
    ----
    Kitty.

    DTF, you can have her for 200 if desperate and down for a fat chick. She really is fat as pictured, on the plus side she's clean as she's not been getting too much sex and open to bb.
    Positives: She hosts and is open to BBFS as previously mentioned. Negatives: I thought she was fatter than in her pictures, and a little more haggard and old-looking. Her flora down-below disinterested me from considering DATY. Her home also had that homeless shelter trashy / pissy smell. I would not repeat. However, I would recommend, if one wants a relatively inexpensive, warm, likely clean orifice in her area.

  15. #14542
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    As you have discovered, Miami has more action and a much better supply than the DC area. For the most part, you will be fine with 500-800 ppm but models are looking for 1 k plus for meetups.
    The south Florida bikini models are hot as fuck.

    I think I might as well pony up the 1 k for genuine bikini bod babies. I'm going to go for the legit 9's /10's. Something we just do not have here in the DMV. If I'm going to be a sex tourist might as well go for broke vs the 7/8 girl next doors.

    I'm thinking my sugar budget for the sex trip going to be 5/6 k so hit up 5 or 6 of these hos over week /10 days (my business been good this year, more to blow.

    Will I run out of juice? Doubt it. Because I betcha the sex will be mediocre to serviceable from these young hotties. And, I doubt any of them can hold a candle to my 7. 5 on a good day, mid30's nympho baby who makes me wear a strap on so I can DP her LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape