Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 18813
-
12-25-24 23:57 #17238Senior Member

Posts: 1123She used to stay with Giggles / Gigi off 192. Legit but average date. She did CBJ and started getting GPS and asking for a deposit so I only saw her twice. She a PAWG though but plenty of fish in the sea.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 23:14 #17237Senior Member

Posts: 37Where are the good ones
I have been coming to Orlando once yearly for business and have seen the best. Michele 1 L, Sarah, Keri, Jersey, Sabrina (RIP) Dahlia, Farrah and quite a few others that are of less quality or out of the game. I'm coming again and have Michele, Sarah and Keri waiting in the wings. I looked at your STG. Mostly Asian adds, and then older pics of other adds that haven't changed in 10 year.
Then looked at Tryst and OMG the prices are ridiculous. The other search engines are mostly scams or girls I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. The streetwalkers are to scarey and the cops are not something I want to deal with.
You do have a good network of UTR's. Thank you Orlo. So with my return visit eminent and having at least 1 night open on my dance card, Where do I find a tight, Not worn out, Not drug addicted, A full set of teeth would be nice, Not fatter than me, definitely a bit GFE who I can treat right and have a sensual date with? Natural red head and small chest would be a plus.
Where do you guys have the best luck in searching for a good provider. Gulf ON.
-
12-25-24 21:30 #17236Regular Member

Posts: 7Facetime?
I know deposit are always a bad idea but is it fine to facetime for verification?
-
12-25-24 21:22 #17235Senior Member

Posts: 855La Bori- Legit?
Has anyone seen this girl? She's in Kissimmee and it appears she has like a wide open menu. She offered 30 minutes with Greek and bbj for 1 full bundle of roses and 50 single ones. Then to test the water as I asked for full BB and she said sure that would be a little bit extra. I asked if she can video call verify with either Snapchat or Google meet and she sent me her Snapchat username. In her Snapchat story there's these two dudes with her. They look like two thugs so I got a little cautious and I canceled on her and said I'm going to pass does anyone know anything about this girl? Has anyone seen her? If not, do you think this is a little bit suspicious?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180632849
-
12-25-24 21:07 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 855CVS doesn't require Id for small deposits
CBS doesn't require an Id for small deposits I think you're good for 200. Start there and if no Id then go to 300.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 18:44 #17233Senior Member

Posts: 1169I was hoping to stay completely anonymous but it seems that in order to deposit with cash they want your DOB and last 4 of social. Maybe too many scammers got reported and this is a way to make them think twice?
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
They will ask for a driver's license.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
If you have the time and resources I would say hell yeah it's worth it. I have issues with long flights and the travel time over there is brutal which is why I have not been back in over 15 years. Colombia is a good mongering spot but you have to be on guard. I hear Brazil is also good but not cheap like Thailand. Check out the international website and get a feel of the different countries to monger in.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php
-
12-25-24 14:51 #17232Senior Member

Posts: 335Absolutely, if you have the time, go do it.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 14:50 #17231Senior Member

Posts: 294Require I'd
Do they require I'd?
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 10:25 #17230Senior Member

Posts: 1169Thanks man. I had no idea this was even possible!
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 06:20 #17229Senior Member

Posts: 139SE Asia
It all depends on what you like, and how long you're going to stay. IMHO. It's half way around the world and I would go if I could get away from my SO, but I'd try to stay at least 2 weeks or more to make the travel worthwhile.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
I used to go all the time in my younger years, it was work related travel but still had ample time to sample the local cuisine. And it was great, still miss it now.
If you have the time and the resources go for it, you will not be disappointed, you can check out the international sex guide for a little guidance.
SD.
-
12-25-24 00:57 #17228Senior Member

Posts: 218South east asia
Does anyone recommend going to south east Asia? Do you think it's worth it to pay the travel expenses when you can get like 20 women here for that price?
-
12-24-24 18:47 #17227Senior Member

Posts: 66LEO or Legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/240988367638
I'm usually good at spotting them but something about this one is fishy. Seems a little TGTBT and the location warrants red flags.
-
12-24-24 13:50 #17226Senior Member

Posts: 292Cash App on burner phone
You can make cash deposits directly to your Cash App account at any Walmart, CVS, Walgreens or 7-11. It's very easy, your Cash App account gives you a barcode, give that and the cash to the cashier and you're good to go. There's a $1 service fee so if you want to deposit $200, just give them $201.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 07:30 #17225Senior Member

Posts: 1169How did you fund your burner cash app account? I'm looking for something similar but don't want it tied to my bank account.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 22:48 #17224Senior Member

Posts: 941Simple verification photo eliminates 99% of all scams.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
Rat trap has good information.










Reply With Quote






