Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 41280
-
12-24-24 07:50 #37050Senior Member

Posts: 72Don't do it
Not to be overly rude. However never be a SIMP. You can treat these women kindly but at the end of the day you are paying for a service. They will fuck over family and children for their next fix. Why would you ever think you are special. Hit it and quit it, just keep moving.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 23:19 #37049Senior Member

Posts: 236Truth
Well stated.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 23:18 #37048Senior Member

Posts: 236How did she get my info?
I think I figured it out:
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
She told me she needed a bill paid with a credit card and she didn't have one. I agreed to do it. So. I called and paid the bill over the phone for her. Then we played.
The only thing I can figure out is she must have turned on a voice recorder on her phone and recorded the whole thing. That is the only way I can figure out that she could have gotten my info.
-
12-23-24 20:44 #37047Senior Member

Posts: 424Let me understand this, you went to the front desk and told them she's an escort and she robbed you? And they called her. She then proceeded to offer you service.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
You went back to the front desk and said she provided service for you and she is now allowed to stay and continue her illegal activities?
-
12-23-24 20:36 #37046Senior Member

Posts: 424I get what you are saying, but according to the monger, he never lost his credit card.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 12:07 #37045Administrator

Posts: 5255Recent action
Never post anything about persons under the age of 18 on the forum. I know you guys were trying to be helpful but pedos use the "don't see her because she is a minor" posts to find underage people. You're literally advertising to the people who will cause them the most damage.
A2
-
12-23-24 09:11 #37044Senior Member

Posts: 1057CC Theft
I honestly can not even comprehend stupid shit like that. My wallet and CC's never travel with me to any provider because even the ones who you "think" you trust will rip you off if given the opportunity. Secondly I check my CC activity just about every day. Not to mention all of the alerts I have on my card that tell me if it is used in any manner. If I was dumb enough to fall for one of these "working girls" - nope can't fathom that either. Lastly. It takes a minute or so to CANCEL a CC and put a fraud report on it. I mean most of us has had a card hacked at some point and that is when you find out how good your CC provider is.
-
12-22-24 20:05 #37043Senior Member

Posts: 867Real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/477163716279
Any reports on this ine?
-
12-22-24 15:54 #37042Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: CC fraud
Even more reason to never walk into a situation with your wallet & info. . . Just go in there with a phone & the cash for services (& maybe a concealed firearm).
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 15:41 #37041Regular Member

Posts: 12Hard to reach
Has anyone had any experience with this provider. Posts regularly, but never been able to connect.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/746722001430
-
12-22-24 14:28 #37040Senior Member

Posts: 39Never bring anything more than you need
I never bring my wallet. Only exact change. That way stuff like this never happens and if I get robbed it's only for what I planned to lose in the first place.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
12-22-24 12:49 #37039Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Credit card theft
If I remember correctly, a long time ago, the following scam was in play. A customer would visit a provider. The visitor would drop his clothes on the floor next to the bed. An accomplice of the provider would then be hiding under the bed. That person, while the customer and provider were otherwise engaged on top of the bed, would then reach into the pants pocket and remove the wallet taking the credit card, returning the wallet to the customers pocket. Most motels / hotels have solid bases, but there are a few that do not. While traveling over the summer, I was in a motel and dropped something on the floor which then rolled under the bed. Upon looking under the bed I found some ear buds. That's just an example. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
12-21-24 21:47 #37038Senior Member

Posts: 424How can she use your credit card info if she never had the card in her possession?
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 19:53 #37037Senior Member

Posts: 236Sandi
My experience was weird / twisted / unconventional.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I experienced her wrath first. She can get completely pissed at almost nothing. It was bad enough that I left after paying and without getting to play. I managed make a complaint with the hotel stating that I had gotten robbed. They were going to throw her out. She called me freaked out and promised to make it up to me if I came back up. And she did. It was one of my best appointments ever. I told the front desk that she paid up and they let her stay.
It was a week or two later that she ended up with my card information.
IMHO she has the short fuse of someone under the influence of some illegal substance. In spite of all of that I was taken in. I have a soft heart for certain people and she fit. She she has lots of drama going on in her life. Always needs help, a hand out, bla bla bla. I fell for it all and helped her.
My advise. Stay away. The risk is too great.
-
12-21-24 18:59 #37036Senior Member

Posts: 205She does, but she will charge extra.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






