Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 10356
-
12-27-24 16:57 #9201Regular Member

Posts: 19Possible trap!
Tried to see this provider via text and she suddenly went silent when I suggested a day & time. I did not talk about specific acts cause I've been thru this before. Just beware!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/720810153397
-
12-27-24 10:15 #9200Senior Member

Posts: 1112Can't say I remember no At Attin.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
12-27-24 07:50 #9199Senior Member

Posts: 1057From the past
Anyone remember this girl. Kim? Chastity or ashley? Actually I remember her as kim but vacation records ID her as chastity LOL I am looking at you T Man bc I know you must remember her
-
12-26-24 22:01 #9198Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the family kept me occupied this trip. Both of these girls look like they'd be fun, though. Maybe next time. If you ever in the upstate of sc, give me a shout.
Originally Posted by MGant
[View Original Post]
Nacho.
-
12-25-24 16:42 #9197Senior Member

Posts: 327Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to Those Who Make It Possible!
-
12-25-24 15:58 #9196Regular Member

Posts: 20Nichole
I've dreamed with her before. She's a little bit mechanical but otherwise takes direction well. Definitely far from GFE. Everything covered. Damage was. 120 roses.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 07:52 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 1057Honey
Every posted ad by a Honey has been deleted. I found this pic but another monger said this honey had died. So who knows.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...8&d=1673479306
-
12-25-24 07:10 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 596Jax
Is she the short girl from Jax named Honey with the bad reviews?
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 22:20 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 1112I'd be careful not krauss her as she is only 23.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
12-24-24 15:27 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 1057Info
Anyone know this girl; I swear she looks familiar?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/559730861648
-
12-23-24 19:42 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 1112The archive we talk about is a site.
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/
I learned by trial and error.
T-Man.
-
12-23-24 16:49 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 1057Krystal
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krystal-...-beach-1026268
This is not the Krystal that was being discussed. I have had two communications with this one and was not enticed enough to go see her. She seemed to have a bit of gps LOL the Krystal that was being discussed was reasonably priced and also fun.
-
12-23-24 12:42 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 35Sorry about the link. I thought it was working when I sent it and I don't know how to archive it. (a users guide would be great.)
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
This is the Krystal I was talking about.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krystal-...-beach-1026268
-
12-23-24 12:28 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 1112Krystal is a brunette.
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
Crystal is a blonde and is upstate till 2027 ish.
T-Man.
-
12-23-24 09:02 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 1057Krystal
Her number 2217 is no longer in service but guys that post dead links (archive it first) are not going to get answers to their questions.










Reply With Quote





